MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+30
rab
lapinkerton
Poppy
Jade
somemoorecats
Pink451
Bettsy
someoneXYZ
Mamachris
truperduper
BotPaw
julie.a.blaylock
Sablesrgreat
Lillypop
Trixi
Sakura
Bellatrix
Cat Burglar
highlandlass
Wonderwoman118
xx Vix xx
monicar6606
llisamisa
Katyc
Demdike
paulinelhg
argroves
Keyser Söze
Dazza JP
slycreations
34 posters

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests

Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests - Page 3 Empty

Post  Poppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 pm

My guess would be yes. They take everything else. But I'm guessing. I'm very upset with GI. They stole my money.
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests - Page 3 Empty Re: Warning on Valentine's Item Quests

Post  Demdike Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

I've been told yes, but theydo give money, exp and a sandwich Rolling Eyes
    rab

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests - Page 3 Empty Re: Warning on Valentine's Item Quests

Post  rab Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:12 am

lapinkerton wrote:Does GI take away the 300 golden hearts after you have collected them in your inventory?

Yes they take them at the end of the quest
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:01 am

Suddenly love snatchin and the other two cupids dissapeared from my manor. Is it only happened to me or others too?
    rab

Post  rab Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 am

Sakura wrote:Suddenly love snatchin and the other two cupids dissapeared from my manor. Is it only happened to me or others too?

valentines event ended yesterday and then the related snatchins disappeared.
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:14 am

It's finished. My 300 heart quest has disppeared too. I think it was only for 2 weeks.

Beat me to it Very Happy
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:33 am

rabrown wrote:
    Sakura wrote:Suddenly love snatchin and the other two cupids dissapeared from my manor. Is it only happened to me or others too?

valentines event ended yesterday and then the related snatchins disappeared.
    Thanks for your info .
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:06 pm

Happy Valentine's day  I love you 

I recall from last year, when we answer wall request, it disappeared from our inventory. Have any body test this out this year?

Thanks  I love you 
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Thanks for reviving this thread. I don't have the vday quests yet.  Neutral 
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests - Page 3 Empty Valentine Event 2/12/14

Post  PegWalt Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:15 pm

paulinelhg wrote:Happy Valentine's day  I love you 

I recall from last year, when we answer wall request,  it disappeared from our inventory.  Have any body test this out this year?

Thanks  I love you 

Pauline, none of mine have disappeared from gifting wall requests. But I believe if you exchange with the Cupid Angel, Amor Angel or Love Snatchin, the Golden Hearts will disappear. So I am waiting until I find or get my 300 before I do that. So, if anyone has tried this out, please post the results here so we know.
    belle MM
    belle MM

Post  belle MM Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 am

PegWalt wrote:

I recall from last year, when we answer wall request,  it disappeared from our inventory.  Have any body test this out this year?

Thanks  I love you 

Pauline, none of mine have disappeared from gifting wall requests. But I believe if you exchange with the Cupid Angel, Amor Angel or Love Snatchin, the Golden Hearts will disappear.  So I am waiting until I find or get my 300 before I do that.  So, if anyone has tried this out, please post the results here so we know.

I have traded with them, and my total number of golden hearts did not decrease.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:19 am

Thanks Peg, I'm hoping to finish the V day event on the right this time Smile

Hi Skip, hope your v day Quest appear  I love you 
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:38 am

belle MM wrote:
    PegWalt wrote:

Thanks  I love you 

Pauline, none of mine have disappeared from gifting wall requests. But I believe if you exchange with the Cupid Angel, Amor Angel or Love Snatchin, the Golden Hearts will disappear.  So I am waiting until I find or get my 300 before I do that.  So, if anyone has tried this out, please post the results here so we know.

I traded with the cupid angel, the total number of hearts in my weapons inventory is exactly 30 less than in the quest box. So it looks like once collected they stay collected  Very Happy 
    April 11
    April 11

Friend Code : F19b16
    MM Name : April

Post  April 11 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Demdike wrote:
    belle MM wrote:
    PegWalt wrote:

Thanks  I love you 

I traded with the cupid angel, the total number of hearts in my weapons inventory is exactly 30 less than in the quest box. So it looks like once collected they stay collected  Very Happy 

Just finished finding the 300 gold hearts. Yes they are taken. Had some hearts left in inventory from last year. Those also disappeared.
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Why didn't you spend them as you were going? I said that the total in the quest box doesn't reduce as you banish cupids!
    April 11
    April 11

Post  April 11 Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 am

Demdike wrote:Why didn't you spend them as you were going?  I said that the total in the quest box doesn't reduce as you banish cupids!

Because I banished a Cupid and the total in my quest box did disappear! I never thought any old inventory would disappear! Now the question is, what do I do wth 943 coral hearts and 852 marzipan hearts left from last year's inventory!!

Last edited by April 11 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:14 am

Thats really strange cos it didn't for me or a couple of my friends  Neutral 
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:54 pm

April 11 wrote:
    Demdike wrote:Why didn't you spend them as you were going?  I said that the total in the quest box doesn't reduce as you banish cupids!

Because I banished a Cupid and the total in my quest box did disappear! I never thought any old inventory would disappear!  Now the question is, what do I do wth 943 coral hearts and 852 marzipan hearts left from last year's inventory!!  

So the ones u had from last year didn't count for this year?
    April 11
    April 11

Post  April 11 Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Poppy wrote:
    April 11 wrote:

Because I banished a Cupid and the total in my quest box did disappear! I never thought any old inventory would disappear!  Now the question is, what do I do wth 943 coral hearts and 852 marzipan hearts left from last year's inventory!!  

So the ones u had from last year didn't count for this year?

Unfortunately they did not. Sigh.....still collecting. I do believe the crystals will count however..
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:20 pm

That has been my experience this year too. My crystal shards counted but none of the left over hears wedding harnesses, etc...
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:32 am

That just seems so silly, the collectibles from last year not counting. This year seems more tedious, like more of each item to collect, has that been anyone else's observation?

Also, why are they SO SLOW to accept in inventory?  Maybe because thousands of people are passing around millions of hearts and cupids? Why do we play this game again?  Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:37 pm