MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Quick question

iiloveemee2

Quick question Empty Quick question

Post  iiloveemee2 Sat May 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Okay I'm banned or whatever but the question I have is it possible to finish the quest with fighting the different bunkers with diamonds ...since I'm not able to use my friends to help finish it....
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Quick question Empty Re: Quick question

Post  Skyler Sun May 19, 2013 1:32 am

iiloveemee2 wrote:Okay I'm banned or whatever but the question I have is it possible to finish the quest with fighting the different bunkers with diamonds ...since I'm not able to use my friends to help finish it....

According to GI, yes it is possible to complete all functions of the game without the help of friends but it will be costly to do so. Sorry about you ban. I have the contact info for the US based HQ of GI. I even filed a BBB negative report against them.
    iiloveemee2

Post  iiloveemee2 Tue May 21, 2013 5:09 am

Skyler wrote:
    iiloveemee2 wrote:Okay I'm banned or whatever but the question I have is it possible to finish the quest with fighting the different bunkers with diamonds ...since I'm not able to use my friends to help finish it....

According to GI, yes it is possible to complete all functions of the game without the help of friends but it will be costly to do so. Sorry about you ban. I have the contact info for the US based HQ of GI. I even filed a BBB negative report against them.

I don't believe it's possible...whenever i click on any bunker it tells me my social capabilities have been revoked or whatever so there's no way to fight the bosses or explore the rooms In the yard...so I can't complete those quest
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Tue May 21, 2013 7:04 am

Why were u banned? I believe u can install game on a new device with a new mm name and you are back in.
    Not an easy thing to do unless u can afford a new iPad or whatever. Just a thought. Others have done it I believe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:25 am