MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

"Item will not be found immediately"

pallhedge

Friend Code : 68d24c
    MM Name : wine/Rich/wine

"Item will not be found immediately" Empty "Item will not be found immediately"

Post  pallhedge Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:39 pm

The topic title is my least favorite quest sentence. Isolating the librabry and summoning the mist phenomenon was enough work. After spending 9 prospero books for mist and STILL not finding the quest item, I think I'm done with this game. These types of quests are far too difficult to be fun. What a shame.
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

"Item will not be found immediately" Empty Re: "Item will not be found immediately"

Post  Sablesrgreat Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:07 am

What quest do you have, maybe someone can help you?
    pallhedge

Friend Code : 68d24c
    MM Name : wine/Rich/wine

"Item will not be found immediately" Empty Re: "Item will not be found immediately"

Post  pallhedge Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:19 am

Sablesrgreat wrote:What quest do you have, maybe someone can help you?
    it's called Applied Tailoring. I have to find the book with patterns which gets taken upon completion of the quest. I think it would be fair if friends could help. I can buy out of the quest for 20 diamonds. I may just do that if I feel like playing again. Right now I'm pretty turned off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:57 am