MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
argroves
ctoney1983
6 posters

Help with charging new collections!

ctoney1983

Help with charging new collections! Empty Help with charging new collections!

Post  ctoney1983 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi everybody...new to the forum Smile

Ok....so I need help charging the new collections: The Glint of Gold, Nature's Beauty, Redecorating in Blue, Sapphire Light, Fiery Splendor, and Protection of the Ancients. I have several of each of the collection items, but do not have one charging item. And you can't ask friends for them. Any help on how to get them...besides buying.

Thanks!
    argroves

Help with charging new collections! Empty Help charging collection

Post  argroves Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Unfortunately, you have to visit the new room a lot of times to get enough chargers. I was almost 100% expert before I had enough to charge either collection. I was running a turtle each time I visited the room too. Wish I had a more positive answer for you.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Help with charging new collections! Empty Re: Help with charging new collections!

Post  Poppy Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:53 pm

As stated above, those charging items are extremely difficult to get. I have 20+ of every col item. I lost interest in exploring that room because of this stupid feature. Write to GI about it! Maybe the more input they get.... we can dream. I've written to them. albino 
    Keyser Söze

Help with charging new collections! Empty Re: Help with charging new collections!

Post  Keyser Söze Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm

All that is needed is patience and energy. I spend a lot of time searching that room waiting for new quests and have charged all the collections.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:17 am

Keyser Söze wrote:All that is needed is patience and energy. I spend a lot of time searching that room waiting for new quests and have charged all the collections.
    Yes that's a good thing to do while waiting for quests. I still have lots of quests, I'm level 119. U are the only one I've heard say that they've charged all the collections. That is encouraging! I noticed that room doesn't get much discussion, and I just assumed people were fed up with it. U must be expert level. I know 5 times isn't a lot, but if I search that room about 5-6 times in a row, and no charger drops, I just move on. Such patience some of these MM players have!!! I need to work on that.
    lexp333
    lexp333

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : lexp333

Post  lexp333 Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm hoping this will be one of those things that starts impossible but that they make easier over time (ex. Eastern Horoscope, oil cans, etc.)

One can always dream!
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:01 pm

I'm 100% expert on the mystical living room, and the chargers for its collections don't even show up on the drop list. I've searched the room while running a turtle, the attendance charm, and a 10% finder helper all at once and haven't seen a charger drop in weeks. What's the trick?
    Keyser Söze

Post  Keyser Söze Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:20 pm

skiptx wrote:I'm 100% expert on the mystical living room, and the chargers for its collections don't even show up on the drop list. I've searched the room while running a turtle, the attendance charm, and a 10% finder helper all at once and haven't seen a charger drop in weeks. What's the trick?
    I save up the keys to the room and search the room 50 - 60 times and get chargers to drop maybe every 10-15 searches. Every once in a while they'll drop 2 searches in a row. I think searching the room many times in succession helps. I use the gold turtle. Maybe because I've charged all the collections in that set helps with charger drops.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm