MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Lynne1000
Skyler
Xtorres
7 posters

Game has locked me from receiving gifts.

Xtorres

Game has locked me from receiving gifts. Empty Game has locked me from receiving gifts.

Post  Xtorres Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Is there a reason for the game to keep me from receiving any gifts. . . And if so, what is that reason?
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Game has locked me from receiving gifts. Empty Re: Game has locked me from receiving gifts.

Post  Skyler Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Xtorres wrote:Is there a reason for the game to keep me from receiving any gifts. . . And if so, what is that reason?

Nobody is receiving gifts at this time. They are fixing the issue, so they say.
    Xtorres

Game has locked me from receiving gifts. Empty Re: Game has locked me from receiving gifts.

Post  Xtorres Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:21 pm

REALLY, are they saying how long this will take?
    Lynne1000
    Lynne1000

Friend Code : 811861
    MM Name : Lynne

Post  Lynne1000 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 am

It's been a week now and gi aren't answering any questions on Facebook so no one knows.
    April 11
    April 11

Friend Code : F19b16
    MM Name : April

Post  April 11 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:59 am

The game is almost impossible to play anymore.  Collect all the items you want.  You can't charge your collections without chargers.  I wonder how flaming skulls will be acquired for the upcoming full moon quests. A new event for guilds came up. The only problem is it does not load and freezes the screen. Losing fellow players everyday.
    kdaggs

Post  kdaggs Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:20 am

Uggg, still broken. The guild update was clearly too much for the system to handle. I searched to see if anyone has posted a response from GI about why this has happened, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone here have info? A good chunk of my friends have gone to sleep and I'm considering taking a long nap myself!
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Game has locked me from receiving gifts. Empty Gifting broke

Post  PegWalt Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:25 pm

kdaggs wrote:Uggg, still broken. The guild update was clearly too much for the system to handle. I searched to see if anyone has posted a response from GI about why this has happened, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone here have info? A good chunk of my friends have gone to sleep and I'm considering taking a long nap myself!

They keep saying it will be fixed.
    cazc

MM Name : kc

Game has locked me from receiving gifts. Empty Gifting fixed but.....

Post  cazc Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:30 pm

As of 8 hours ago gifting between players seems fixed!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 am