MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+6
Jillllll
pianofingers
Admin
Trekker
LaVentosa
ycul
10 posters

Whats your favorite room?

ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Whats your favorite room? Empty Whats your favorite room?

Post  ycul Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:56 am

What's your favorite room to explore? And what is the fastest you have ever explored a room.

Mine is the Africa room. (I can find things in there to get lots of food for energy. Which means I can play longer) I can clear that room (not in the dark) in 39 seconds so far. I will keep on trying to break that record. bounce :
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Whats your favorite room? Empty Re: Whats your favorite room?

Post  LaVentosa Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 am

THIRTYNINE !!
    affraid

whoa... that seems really fast. Are you on expert lvl in that one?
    I have no clue how fast I am - will have to look into that.

From an aesthetically point of view I really like the garden.
    But as you said of course the African is the place to search to get the good stuff for collections. Smile

I'm bored by the living-, bed- and bathrooms now.. I just do them for a quest or if I want to lure a phen. (I still love the kitchen though... might be Saras influence clown )
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:39 am

Mine is the kitchen, if you're talking about speed. I've never timed myself, but even with a phenomenon in there, I have no worries about running out of time.

And I don't even like to cook... tongue
    ycul
    ycul

Post  ycul Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 am

LaVentosa wrote:THIRTYNINE !!
    affraid

whoa... that seems really fast. Are you on expert lvl in that one?
    I have no clue how fast I am - will have to look into that.

From an aesthetically point of view I really like the garden.
    But as you said of course the African is the place to search to get the good stuff for collections. Smile

I'm bored by the living-, bed- and bathrooms now.. I just do them for a quest or if I want to lure a phen. (I still love the kitchen though... might be Saras influence clown )

39 is not the norm. I was using a turtle and had cleaned the Africa room a bunch of times in a row. It was just one of those times that everything was just where I expected it to be. It doesn't happen that often!!! Very Happy

I love the kitchen room too. I think that was my first expert room!

Post  Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 pm

My favorite is the one that drops the most items that I actually need! Silhouette mode is my favorite cause I'm just a visual kinda person like that:) I can usually do kitchen, living room, bedroom, dressing room and hunting room in under 45 seconds on that mode. But I hate doing the Africa room and 51. They annoy me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 pm

I like the African Room solely because of the items that can be found there. Aesthetically, I like the Library. The easiest room for me is the Hallway. The most annoying room would have to be the Dressing Room in Night mode.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 am

My favorite is the Hunting Room because all the items are logically placed, easy to find, nothing too small or hiding behind another item or blending in with the background, unlike in other rooms.

My second favorite is the UFO, because it contains souvenirs from all the other rooms. I find it amusing that there's a dreamcatcher hanging here.

I really dislike the Dressing Room - it is not aesthetically pleasing, and everything is too small or hard to find.

The other room I dislike is the Oceanic Room, because most of the items are hidden behind other objects.
    ycul
    ycul

Post  ycul Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:18 am

I really dislike the Dressing Room - it is not aesthetically pleasing, and everything is too small or hard to find.

The Dressing room is probably my least favorite as well! And it's always so messy! Smile I haven't explored the Oceanic room enough for it to bug me yet!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:18 pm

pianofingers wrote:I really dislike the Dressing Room - it is not aesthetically pleasing, and everything is too small or hard to find.
    I completely agree! It is the only one I once in a while am hard pressed to find all the stuff in time.
    Interesting! - there should be a poll about this theme (I just like grafics.... alien )
    Jillllll
    Jillllll

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Jill

Post  Jillllll Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Yep, I agree with some of what has been said:

Easiest: hallway
    Ugliest: dressing room
    Favorite: kitchen

But, my least favorite is the African room! Unpopular opinion, I know Wink
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Might change this later, since I haven't searched some of the rooms enough to be able to judge them fairly.

Least liked: Laboratory and dressing room (where are all the hiding places for that bow?!)

Easiest: Kitchen/Living Room/hunting (probably b/c I've memorized all the locations)

Favorite: Sakura Room and Japanese Garden -- agree most aesthetically pleasing

Ho-hum rooms:
    bedroom and living room

-- a small rant: I hate the fact that the first three times I explored the Oceanic room it was DARK and either nothing dropped or I got that stupid diving bell. I felt like I was ripped off. Better be a quest for that bell.....:-D I have 9 so far!

Post  Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:Might change this later, since I haven't searched some of the rooms enough to be able to judge them fairly.

Least liked: Laboratory and dressing room (where are all the hiding places for that bow?!)

Easiest: Kitchen/Living Room/hunting (probably b/c I've memorized all the locations)

Ho-hum rooms:
    bedroom and living room

-- a small rant: I hate the fact that the first three times I explored the Oceanic room it was DARK and either nothing dropped or I got that stupid diving bell. I felt like I was ripped off. Better be a quest for that bell.....:-D I have 9 so far!

Hmmmmmm it might be saying something about me that the dressing room doesn't bother me at all...........
    The bow is usually in the following places:
    On the back shelf on the black and white purse (black bow) or the red purse (red bow)
    On the toe of the shoe by the mirror on the right hand side of screen (usually yellow bow but super small)
    On the purple fabric thingy hanging off of the bench in the middle front of the room(bow is same purple as fabric)
    Very rarely it will be on the maniquin in the back right corner

Hope that helps:)
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Whats your favorite room? Empty Dressing room bow...

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:41 am

sfinley ibrahim wrote:
    Mbstr8k wrote:Might change this later, since I haven't searched some of the rooms enough to be able to judge them fairly.

Ho-hum rooms:
    bedroom and living room

Hmmmmmm it might be saying something about me that the dressing room doesn't bother me at all...........
    The bow is usually in the following places:
    On the back shelf on the black and white purse (black bow) or the red purse (red bow)
    On the toe of the shoe by the mirror on the right hand side of screen (usually yellow bow but super small)
    On the purple fabric thingy hanging off of the bench in the middle front of the room(bow is same purple as fabric)
    Very rarely it will be on the maniquin in the back right corner

Hope that helps:)

Sara, you are awesome! I don't know why I've let that bow get to me. I'm on expert mode, and it always the last thing I find. When my daughter helps me, she can spot it right away. Not I.

:-)
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:50 am

Mbstr8k wrote:When my daughter helps me, she can spot it right away. Not I.
    :-)
    Aww... I love, that you play with your daughter! If she is small yet, it's no wonder, that she finds everything. My godchild is 4 and she rippes me off in memory every time we play.
    I don't know how, but some things just are _always_ the latest to find for me although they are in plain sight - Baguette in kitchen i.e.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 am

New favorite room....the UFO! I somehow saved the best for last. I have no more quests, but I'm ok, because I like exploring the last room that my last set of quests gave me. I wonder if I can get to expert level before the new set of quests arrive for the full moon.....?????
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 am

Mbstr8k wrote:New favorite room....the UFO! I somehow saved the best for last. I have no more quests, but I'm ok, because I like exploring the last room that my last set of quests gave me. I wonder if I can get to expert level before the new set of quests arrive for the full moon.....?????

I now trying to get to 100% expert on all the rooms, but that looks unlikely as it's difficult to get the cells, gravitons, corals and cannonballs to do this quickly.
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:31 pm

I actually wish the rooms were more like the scenes out of the movie Clue, more in keeping with a "mystery manor" house story. In terms of story, this game could've been executed a lot better. Zombies, werewolves, robots, and pirates have their place, but not in a manor house tongue . So I like the more "old manor" style rooms best... which is pretty much limited to the hallway really, maybe the hunting room but I've played it so much I'm tired of looking at it!
    CathyG
    CathyG

Friend Code : 9f27d1
    MM Name : cathy

Whats your favorite room? Empty Favorite Room

Post  CathyG Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 pm

The Fortune Telling Room is my favorite. Love all the creepy stuff!
    I have yet to open the laboratory, oceanic room or room 51. I'm seriously lacking. LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm