MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Gifting and turtle

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Gifting and turtle Empty Gifting and turtle

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 pm

theturtle the turtle doesn't like me! I used one today and I was lucky to get ONE item each time I explored a room. This turtle must've been OLD because he just couldn't nudge the usual 2-3 items out of a room, that I am used to getting. I was so disappointed with this turtle run......

My other complaint for today (maybe this should be on the rant forum), is that the last few days i have been unable to gift from my wall if I already sent a gift while visiting a friend. I get the annoying message that only one gift can be sent a day. Anyone else have this happen? I liked being able to send from both my wall and my gift wall. Crying or Very sad
    Roxy
    Roxy

Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

Gifting and turtle Empty Gifting & Turtle

Post  Roxy Thu May 10, 2012 7:07 pm

I can send two gifts if I start from my wall & then gift when visiting. I cannot gift from my wall if I already gave a gift on the visit...unless I drop the counter.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Gifting and turtle Empty Re: Gifting and turtle

Post  pianofingers Thu May 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Fulfill all the wall requests first, because those don't count against the gift counter, nor the one-gift-per-friend rule.

And then when you're a few hours away from reset time, send gifts as you normally do (gift window, friend window, collection window, or at friends' manors) because those do affect the gift counter and one-gift-per-friend.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri May 11, 2012 12:00 am

pianofingers wrote:Fulfill all the wall requests first, because those don't count against the gift counter, nor the one-gift-per-friend rule.

And then when you're a few hours away from reset time, send gifts as you normally do (gift window, friend window, collection window, or at friends' manors) because those do affect the gift counter and one-gift-per-friend.

90% of the time I gift from within my friend's manors. Mainly, because I want to send what they need, so I am constantly looking at their WLs and what chargers they are low on. Any opinion or thoughts on if I should gift from my own manor's gift page? Do you find a benefit using one over another?

I do know approx. what time I reset these days, so I always make sure I gift at least one thing at that time, so my clock resets at that time every day. Yesterday, I did that, but noticed my collection gifting did not reset. I went to visit a friend and my whole gift board..chargers and collection...had reset again!

laurahmckinley

Friend Code : 82af81
    MM Name : Laura

Post  laurahmckinley Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:22 pm

i gift from my wall all day until an hour before my counter will reset then i go to their rooms and see what they want and go up to my 48 just in case i never go to 50.. and i can then give an endless supply of gifts

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:36 pm