MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Quests 1-60

Quests 1-60 Empty Quests 1-60

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Quests 1-30

Quests 1-60 1-30

Last edited by kmad004 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 6 times in total

Quests 1-60 Empty Quests 31-60

Good enough for now...maybe I'll play with it some more later. The parenthesis by the quest goal is where I actually found the item.

Quests 1-60 31-60-1

Last edited by kmad004 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 9 times in total

Quests 1-60 Empty Re: Quests 1-60

reserved

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 10:52 pm

reserved
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Wed May 23, 2012 12:45 am

Sadly, the largest width without any cropping is 710 pixels wide. Play around with your spreadsheet, and Photoshop Very Happy (sharpen edges increases reability, save as png/gif instead of jpg)

Good job on this!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 24, 2012 10:36 am

Would you like us to post quests that we have finished using your format above? I just finished the

Collect preparing for work quest. You had to collect 10x each of the laser sword, blaster, plasma, and rifle. They can drop after searching any room in the manor.

I currently have the Board to Board quest. Collect 80 nails and 20 boards. Again, they will drop after searching any room in the manor.

Lastly, I have the Collecting Parts quest.
    Collect 15x each of super adhesive tape, super sensitive antenna, and quantum accumulator. You get them from banishing Guagin's robots roaming the manors. You'll need lots of energy and oil cans to do this.

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Quests 1-60 Empty Order of quests

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 24, 2012 10:42 am

I also wanted to point out to our lower level friends...the quests don't necessarily come in order.

I have completed quests people of a higher level have not, but have not had quests that they have. There are even a few quests on the 1-30 list, that I haven't had yet and I am at level 66.

So, don't be alarmed if you "skipped" something. Very Happy

This list will definitely be a great list to have! Thank you, Kmad!

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:Would you like us to post quests that we have finished using your format above? I just finished the

Collect preparing for work quest. You had to collect 10x each of the laser sword, blaster, plasma, and rifle. They can drop after searching any room in the manor.

I currently have the Board to Board quest. Collect 80 nails and 20 boards. Again, they will drop after searching any room in the manor.

Lastly, I have the Collecting Parts quest.
    Collect 15x each of super adhesive tape, super sensitive antenna, and quantum accumulator. You get them from banishing Guagin's robots roaming the manors. You'll need lots of energy and oil cans to do this.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. You can post quests for general knowledge but it's not necessary really. I'm just posting as I get them and updating when I can. This will be a SLOW task for me.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Updated
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:26 pm

This is wonderful and very helpful for new players, or veteran players starting over! Very Happy

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 am

Admin wrote:This is wonderful and very helpful for new players, or veteran players starting over! Very Happy

I was thinking that it might be helpful to either group the quests by room or by collection/theme...you know?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:56 am

I think the lists are a great thing - but a LOT of work, so thank you!

From a pure scientific point of view Smile
    It would probably be interesting to connect the "strings" of quests, meaning which quest triggers the next.
    thinking about it - aside from the "one quest triggers the next", there are actually y-crossings (finishing one quest triggers a whole lot of others), but they might end in one final quest again as, for example, with the pirate ship:
    string would be coming from the Ocean room (the hated corset-Neptun-Emerald quests into the ocean room), I got a whole bunch of "find the ships blueprints"-quests, after having completet all of those, I still had the one with the window of all the blueprints where I had to press "update" to connect them all. After that - same thing now with all the parts for the building of the ship.

I'm not quite sure, but I think there where others not exactly but in principle (y-way) like that.

I know, I know - it's probably not really doable to make a list like that as we DO have lifes outside the manor, but it's my structure-loving mind speaking Very Happy

Post  Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:44 am

LaVentosa wrote:I think the lists are a great thing - but a LOT of work, so thank you!

From a pure scientific point of view Smile
    It would probably be interesting to connect the "strings" of quests, meaning which quest triggers the next.
    thinking about it - aside from the "one quest triggers the next", there are actually y-crossings (finishing one quest triggers a whole lot of others), but they might end in one final quest again as, for example, with the pirate ship:
    string would be coming from the Ocean room (the hated corset-Neptun-Emerald quests into the ocean room), I got a whole bunch of "find the ships blueprints"-quests, after having completet all of those, I still had the one with the window of all the blueprints where I had to press "update" to connect them all. After that - same thing now with all the parts for the building of the ship.

I'm not quite sure, but I think there where others not exactly but in principle (y-way) like that.

I know, I know - it's probably not really doable to make a list like that as we DO have lifes outside the manor, but it's my structure-loving mind speaking Very Happy

I actually thought about doing something similar with the like quests. Such as grouping them by collection, but like you said, it is a lot of work. As it is it takes a while to level up just to open the rooms to complete the quests so....
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:40 am

I'm a visual person, so I started taking snapshots of the quests as I get them. I have the UFO quests..except for the beacon building one, I forgot to save an image of that one.

I can post those images under title UFO quests if we want.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:34 pm