MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

This is your forum (member moderated).

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

This is your forum (member moderated). Empty This is your forum (member moderated).

Post  Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:44 pm

MMUFF.com is for YOU.

There are no rules for being here.

There are no moderators (yet... perhaps some members will be hired later).

Please use this forum to help each other:
    - post weekend gift codes
    - answer other players' questions
    - submit game bug reports

Please do NOT post your friend code here. If you want to post your friend code, please do so from the Mystery Manor Facebook Wall page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mystery-Manor-Hidden-Adventure/346951158654355?sk=wall

Please, only post Friend Codes in the Friend Code section (they will be automatically added to the FCS) or in the trading section. Thanks.

Despite this being member-operated, any members who act out of line will be banned.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

This is your forum (member moderated). Empty Moderators

Post  Admin Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Since I don't have a lot of time to spend here nowadays, it is the task of moderators to keep MMUFF organized and clean Very Happy

List of Moderators can be viewed here.
    http://www.mmuff.com/g2-moderators

If you feel you would make a good Moderator, feel free to send me a message. Don't feel offended if you are rejected.

Moderators are only allowed to moved threads to better organize the forums. Editing or deleting of threads isn't allowed except under extreme (and obvious) circumstances. Moderators job is to simply organize and keep neat this forum. They are NOT to censor nor exert authority. All moderator actions are logged. Moderators who does not comply with the above will be removed from the moderators group. Moderator actions are logged.

Moderators should contact me via private messages or email should any issues arise.
    Any members with issues with moderators should let me know.

Thanks everyone for making and keeping MMUFF a safe and friendly community-driven site. Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

This is your forum (member moderated). Empty Re: This is your forum (member moderated).

Post  Admin Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Clarification on the job of moderators has been added above.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

This is your forum (member moderated). Empty Update and Changes

Post  Skyler Wed May 21, 2014 7:49 am

Hello everyone,

I have been given Admin privileges for this website. Rainkid has done an awesome job but work and real life has not allowed him the time to keep up with the day to day upkeep of this website. I have offered to help and I am asking for your help in return. Below are the following things I wish to do over the next few months. So please be patient as I work through this and keep this site as the most helpful site for Mystery Manor players.

1) Remove forums that contain outdated info related to the game and is no longer accurate.
    2) Consolidate forums so that information is easier to find
    3) Set up new Moderators to replace those who are no longer active on this website.
    4) Remove forums in which the conversation has died and is no longer pertinent to anything game related. Seriously, who needs to read about issues that happened 3 years ago and have no bearing on the game. I stress that only forums in which there have been no activity for a LONG time and that activity was NOT game related or accurate anymore, will be removed.

OK, that's it for starters. So, I am asking for your assistance in recognizing outdated inaccurate info so that I can remove it or replace it with accurate information.

Skyler

Sponsored content

This is your forum (member moderated). Empty Re: This is your forum (member moderated).

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:48 am