MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


+34
Debinapril
dotje
JazzLamb
Addicted
Mbstr8k
Mfar
hippolyra
PegWalt
Fozzie
engineer
MMaddict
hawkeyegirl
gailg
Mogul
hermione306
mariahorn
Admin
Lynne1000
Camille
Trekker
LaVentosa
Dug
BittyBrain
Gouofi
Brisa68
Vovan23mvp
Bettsy
fabnc
Martino
EAPatterson
justice
CheezerWhizzer
Dazza JP
LaneyK
38 posters

    v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Debinapril
    Debinapril


    Posts : 141
    Points : 3928
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Debinapril Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:40 am

    It's a relief to read that I'm not the only one. Total shutdown here! Over the last couple of days I've been contacted by friends saying they can't reach me and I was starting to get a bit concerned. Maybe the developers will sort this problem out at last. Here's hoping.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa


    Posts : 363
    Points : 4177
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  LaVentosa Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:29 am

    Dazza JP wrote:Oh well, if I cant play MM at lunch then I will take a stroll down the river and walk around borough market in London and see what food stalls there are today.
    Oh - nice. I'll do the same - enjoy the sun at the jetty down at the lake.
    The full moon will come soon enough...

    (Same here - complete shutdown.)
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP


    Posts : 309
    Points : 4211
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 50
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Dazza JP Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 am

    LaVentosa wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:Oh well, if I cant play MM at lunch then I will take a stroll down the river and walk around borough market in London and see what food stalls there are today.
    Oh - nice. I'll do the same - enjoy the sun at the jetty down at the lake.
    The full moon will come soon enough...

    (Same here - complete shutdown.)

    I bet your walk contained less rain than mine did !!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa


    Posts : 363
    Points : 4177
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  LaVentosa Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:56 am

    Dazza JP wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:Oh well, if I cant play MM at lunch then I will take a stroll down the river and walk around borough market in London and see what food stalls there are today.
    Oh - nice. I'll do the same - enjoy the sun at the jetty down at the lake.
    The full moon will come soon enough...

    (Same here - complete shutdown.)

    I bet your walk contained less rain than mine did !!
    what can I say Smile - I'm nursing my almost-sunburn Very Happy
    Ther IS a life outside the Manor Wink
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:21 am

    iPad2 here, just got no server response this morning.
    dotje
    dotje


    Posts : 22
    Points : 3741
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Location : NLD

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  dotje Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:23 pm

    I think the game is working again! I could visit someone now... unfortunately still experience crash when visiting friends level 20 and above Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Debinapril
    Debinapril


    Posts : 141
    Points : 3928
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Debinapril Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 am

    It's working again unfortunately I don't see any improvements Crying or Very sad
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa


    Posts : 363
    Points : 4177
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  LaVentosa Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 am

    Excuse me, but AM I missing something?
    I do have quite a few friends with flowers all over, and now I even saw someone that has the Flaming Pumpkin from the Sleepy Hollow Horror Collection!
    Those cannot be bought - and most of the people I asked, got the objects as gifts, but really: there is playing and there is playing with a little streching Wink and there is cheating and there is completing collections before the game even gives the possibility to get the items?
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP


    Posts : 309
    Points : 4211
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 50
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Dazza JP Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:20 am

    LaVentosa wrote:Excuse me, but AM I missing something?
    I do have quite a few friends with flowers all over, and now I even saw someone that has the Flaming Pumpkin from the Sleepy Hollow Horror Collection!
    Those cannot be bought - and most of the people I asked, got the objects as gifts, but really: there is playing and there is playing with a little streching Wink and there is cheating and there is completing collections before the game even gives the possibility to get the items?

    I have friends with these items too, they have russian sounding names, not that I'm implying things !!!
    Lynne1000
    Lynne1000


    Posts : 29
    Points : 3847
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-15
    Age : 59
    Location : UK
    Friend Code : 811861
    MM Name : Lynne

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Lynne1000 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:25 am

    I too am intrigued! Where are these new collection items coming from? Some friends have gifted me flowers and I have bought the ones that are available. I am going to contact support. It seems to me that some of us are missing something from our game.

    I am still getting "no sever response" messages from friends who I have visited since update but can't visit now and they are having the same problem visiting me. I am about to give up!

    avatar
    LN


    Posts : 13
    Points : 3822
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-15
    Friend Code : 1e119f
    MM Name : LN

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Latest communication from GI on problems with the update

    Post  LN Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 am

    I received this update from "Anna" at GI a short time ago. It's nothing of any great consequence but at least a response....
    *************

    Anna Zhihoruk, Jun 18 16:12 (MSK):

    Hello and thank you for your request.

    The problem with friends is well-known and our specialists are working hard on fixing this issue.
    We hope to resolve it as soon as possible.Please, wait for it and thank you for your patience. The update will be released soon because we really need to solve the problems which occured after the last update!
    We are apologizing for any inconvenience.


    Thanks for playing our games
    Support Team
    Anna Zhihoruk
    Lynne1000
    Lynne1000


    Posts : 29
    Points : 3847
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-15
    Age : 59
    Location : UK
    Friend Code : 811861
    MM Name : Lynne

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Lynne1000 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 am

    Thanks for the last post! At least they are trying. I have contacted them regarding the new collection items so will post their reply here. I forgot so say though, about new snatchins. I think I've read on here somewhere that new snatchins have arrived? Could someone enlighten me maybe.

    This game is driving me nuts! I have spent endless hours getting to level 110 and am loathe to delete it but the fun has gone. Everyday I try to play and the issue is still there, the moment for deletion gets closer!



    avatar
    CoolestEvil


    Posts : 2
    Points : 3718
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-16

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Neptune quest...

    Post  CoolestEvil Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:56 pm

    Is anyone still having trouble completing the Neptune request?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 969
    Points : 4908
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Admin Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:31 am

    Lynne1000 wrote:Thanks for the last post! At least they are trying. I have contacted them regarding the new collection items so will post their reply here. I forgot so say though, about new snatchins. I think I've read on here somewhere that new snatchins have arrived? Could someone enlighten me maybe.

    This game is driving me nuts! I have spent endless hours getting to level 110 and am loathe to delete it but the fun has gone. Everyday I try to play and the issue is still there, the moment for deletion gets closer!

    Lynne, I absolutely understand your frustration. My advice is to play it less so it becomes enjoyable, and not work. Also, try to ignore all the players who have very obviously cheated in the game (yes, it is quite possible to get items that are not yet attainable with the right amount of skill and knowledge).
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 969
    Points : 4908
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Admin Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 am

    CoolestEvil wrote:Is anyone still having trouble completing the Neptune request?

    I have completed it recently. There are a few threads that discusses how to finishes them.

    http://www.mmuff.com/t123-neptune-quest
    pianofingers
    pianofingers


    Posts : 262
    Points : 4086
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  pianofingers Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 am

    LaVentosa wrote:Excuse me, but AM I missing something?
    I do have quite a few friends with flowers all over, and now I even saw someone that has the Flaming Pumpkin from the Sleepy Hollow Horror Collection!

    I've completed all the flower collections (bought them with synthesized diamonds!) and they are very pretty to look at! It's a shame that when you charge them, they disappear after awhile, being artifacts.

    But what, a Flaming Pumpkin? Shocked How can anyone get that? Could you possibly ask your friend how they attained it? The only possible sources I can think of are (1) from a collection chest, like the one that gives mermaid's bath items, or (2) from a GI tester who accidentally gifted the item to a friend.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa


    Posts : 363
    Points : 4177
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  LaVentosa Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:28 am

    pianofingers wrote: But what, a Flaming Pumpkin? Shocked How can anyone get that? Could you possibly ask your friend how they attained it? The only possible sources I can think of are (1) from a collection chest, like the one that gives mermaid's bath items, or (2) from a GI tester who accidentally gifted the item to a friend.
    Well, as admin said - there probably are possibilities, but let's not dive into that one. I will ask my friend (though he is on "no server response" right now), an will keep you posted.
    engineer
    engineer


    Posts : 284
    Points : 4148
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  engineer Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 pm

    LaVentosa wrote:
    pianofingers wrote: But what, a Flaming Pumpkin? Shocked How can anyone get that? Could you possibly ask your friend how they attained it? The only possible sources I can think of are (1) from a collection chest, like the one that gives mermaid's bath items, or (2) from a GI tester who accidentally gifted the item to a friend.
    Well, as admin said - there probably are possibilities, but let's not dive into that one. I will ask my friend (though he is on "no server response" right now), an will keep you posted.

    I had one of the new collection items show up just after I updated (some sort of machete?). I had not bought anything, been gifted anything, or done anything else out of the norm. My guess is that it was from a Golden Chest or something that just didn't show up until the update!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers


    Posts : 262
    Points : 4086
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  pianofingers Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 pm

    The last update was 1.8 and today's update is 1.8.2.

    My guess is that GI released a test update 1.8.1 in one country, and the players there are the ones who found the odd collection item, and even new snatchins?

    Anyway, we'll know soon enough!

    avatar
    CoolestEvil


    Posts : 2
    Points : 3718
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-16

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty I've already finished it...

    Post  CoolestEvil Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:14 pm

    Admin wrote:
    CoolestEvil wrote:Is anyone still having trouble completing the Neptune request?

    I have completed it recently. There are a few threads that discusses how to finishes them.

    http://www.mmuff.com/t123-neptune-quest

    I've already finished it. i was just wondering if anyone needed help regarding that and the emerald.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k


    Posts : 483
    Points : 4460
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:41 pm

    engineer wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    pianofingers wrote: But what, a Flaming Pumpkin? Shocked How can anyone get that? Could you possibly ask your friend how they attained it? The only possible sources I can think of are (1) from a collection chest, like the one that gives mermaid's bath items, or (2) from a GI tester who accidentally gifted the item to a friend.
    Well, as admin said - there probably are possibilities, but let's not dive into that one. I will ask my friend (though he is on "no server response" right now), an will keep you posted.

    I had one of the new collection items show up just after I updated (some sort of machete?). I had not bought anything, been gifted anything, or done anything else out of the norm. My guess is that it was from a Golden Chest or something that just didn't show up until the update!

    I know someone who has almost ALL the new collection items....and I don't mean the artifact flowers.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril


    Posts : 141
    Points : 3928
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Debinapril Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:27 pm

    Mbstr8k wrote:
    I know someone who has almost ALL the new collection items....and I don't mean the artifact flowers.

    Me too. I have a high level friend that appears to have completed all the new collections. I can't understand how unless as has been suggested they've been gifted. Shocked
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP


    Posts : 309
    Points : 4211
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 50
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Dazza JP Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:01 am

    I was gifted some of the artifact flowers today, very welcome surprise
    Debinapril
    Debinapril


    Posts : 141
    Points : 3928
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Debinapril Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 pm

    I bought a couple and have been gifted one in the 'Wild Beauty' Collection - that one looks to be very useful! 80% Experience for 24 hrs, I wonder how many levels you can advance in that time? Bring it on! :-)
    pianofingers
    pianofingers


    Posts : 262
    Points : 4086
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  pianofingers Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 pm

    80% Experience for 24 hours has been very VERY useful. It's my new "turtle". Very Happy

    I reserve the Wild Beauty artifact for weekends, when I can maximize its usage. I level up twice as quickly with it (especially when I combine it with two elephants at the same time, plus experience tips/helpers). And I also save my access items (corals, cannonballs, seeds, gravitrons etc) for times when Wild Beauty is on, because you can get over 1000 experience points with each locked room search. It's the most valuable and wanted artifact for me now. cheers

    Sponsored content


    v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 4 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:56 am