MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+11
Elizabeth0
Mbstr8k
BellaBoo297
JoeCroydon
Annie
brasil
lopar
Jillllll
Jean G
Admin
engineer
15 posters

Lover's Ikebana

Lover's Ikebana - Page 2 Empty Re: Lover's Ikebana

Post  Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:18 pm

I posted on about 30-40 of my friends walls who had them and most of them either didn't respond or said no. I received three but they said they had no more to lend or trade four. I've waited a week or so to get responses to I figured I'd register here after viewing as a guest for a while to ask and see if anyone would be able to help since posting on walls isn't as effective for me
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Sorry to hear that. I lent out all my ikebanas to other forum users at this time. Once they return them, I'll send them your way. Very Happy

Post  Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Okay. Thank you Very Happy
    JoeCroydon
    JoeCroydon

Friend Code : fa46f6
    MM Name : Joe

Lover's Ikebana - Page 2 Empty LOVERS IKEBANAS LIST

Post  JoeCroydon Wed May 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Admin wrote:Sorry to hear that. I lent out all my ikebanas to other forum users at this time. Once they return them, I'll send them your way. Very Happy
    . Hello new to the forum but not to the game...I am going to ask for the lovers IKEBANAS on friends walls as suggested...I have 1 and lent it out a while ago. It was returned...I know how to collect them as mentioned above. But how about a thread for people who need them...besides getting the quest completed you would pick up 10 friends....I think it should be mandatory to go to friends walls check there wish list ...try to trade and help others complete these tasks....I know it's easier to just do the quick 50 gifts to random friends ...but if I have the time I enjoy using the wall and trading...seems like ya get more associated with a person if you are actually writing something instead of sending a gift that has no need....but time is precious ...we all have real life's..in a perfect world after you finish a quest your doorbell would ring and that item would be there.....for "real"....would love to open my door and see a mixed drink, or a horse...or new pair of boots....a space shuttle would be cool to....ok I swore I just said time is precious ....hope I made sense.....happy hunting...now for those IKEBANAS ...cough cough...fa46f6.... cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 8:53 pm

I have 4 of my ikebana's returned (waiting for 2 more to be returned) - free for lending out if anyone needs them. Let me know on my wall. Very Happy
    BellaBoo297

Friend Code : 826bb8
    MM Name : bella

Post  BellaBoo297 Thu May 31, 2012 7:13 am

have finally completed this quest! cab i now charge this collection or does it come up as a quest does anyone know??
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 am

BellaBoo297 wrote:have finally completed this quest! cab i now charge this collection or does it come up as a quest does anyone know??

There were quests to find at least one of each of the other flowers. But, I thought they came up immediately after completing the lover's ikebana one.....

I actually had 3 lover's drop for me yesterday! Had a turtle running and just kept exploring the room over and over again....trying to finish expert level. I hadn't seen them in a LONG time.
    BellaBoo297

Friend Code : 826bb8
    MM Name : bella

Post  BellaBoo297 Thu May 31, 2012 10:25 am

Mbstr8k wrote:

There were quests to find at least one of each of the other flowers. But, I thought they came up immediately after completing the lover's ikebana one.....

I actually had 3 lover's drop for me yesterday! Had a turtle running and just kept exploring the room over and over again....trying to finish expert level. I hadn't seen them in a LONG time.

cool i did have some quests come up immediately after which i automatically completed....

only ever had 1 drop for me!
    Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

Post  Elizabeth0 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Someone on my friends list has the Lover's Ikebana quest that requires 20 of them. Wonder if that is common for new players. Really glad I only needed 10.
    Studge27

Friend Code : 1e59f2
    MM Name : Studge

Post  Studge27 Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 am

Elizabeth0 wrote:Someone on my friends list has the Lover's Ikebana quest that requires 20 of them. Wonder if that is common for new players. Really glad I only needed 10.

I only needed 10 too but I must have had the quest for over a month. I'm so glad to be free from this tedious quest. I'm loyal friends helped me out soon as I asked
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 am

OMG, I have been playing this game pretty much daily since last July, and I just now got my tenth Lover's Ikebana to finish this quest! I did it all without any help from friends. I think I only got them from the Japanese Garden, and then only while running a turtle with some sort of phenomenon or curse in the room. Whew, glad that's over!
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:02 am

skiptx wrote:OMG, I have been playing this game pretty much daily since last July, and I just now got my tenth Lover's Ikebana to finish this quest! I did it all without any help from friends. I think I only got them from the Japanese Garden, and then only while running a turtle with some sort of phenomenon or curse in the room. Whew, glad that's over!

so proud of you!!! Its a whopping 9 months!!!
    Murraymint11

Friend Code : ac7157
    MM Name : Murraymint

Post  Murraymint11 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Coincidentally, I got my 10th Ikebana today too, got them all (bar one) by exploring the Japanese Garden :0) I started playing mid-March! Maybe they are dropping faster now....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 pm