MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+30
oneuc
Camille
karen_ni
Trekker
Caz
LaVentosa
Soozicle
Rosuke
pao
Brisa68
Pinky
GraceMarie
oneble
Cyprus31
Sakura
gherkinkhan
ycul
chrismmuff
CheezerWhizzer
Debinapril
Martino
sygon
Bettsy
Dazza JP
Essex girl
Samc147
Barbara
BittyBrain
pianofingers
rufus
34 posters

New update 1.9 now at the app store

Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

New update 1.9 now at the app store - Page 2 Empty Re: New update 1.9 now at the app store

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 am

Debinapril wrote:
    sygon wrote:Blackbeard and the seahorse have also disappeared from my manor.

Same here! I am wondering how I'm going to get corals and cannon balls in the future. Sad

As an aside, I never buy compasses I always get them from charging The Platinum Flatware collection.

Both Blackbeard and the Seahorse are alive and well in my manor, just visited you and they are definitely missing from your manor
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

New update 1.9 now at the app store - Page 2 Empty Re: New update 1.9 now at the app store

Post  Debinapril Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 am

Dazza JP wrote:Both Blackbeard and the Seahorse are alive and well in my manor, just visited you and they are definitely missing from your manor

Have you updated yet Dazza or are you still chasing old ladies, ha ha, - you'll get a name for yourself! Laughing
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:53 am

Debinapril wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:Both Blackbeard and the Seahorse are alive and well in my manor, just visited you and they are definitely missing from your manor

Have you updated yet Dazza or are you still chasing old ladies, ha ha, - you'll get a name for yourself! Laughing

lol, I've upgraded and still chasing old ladies, and the reputation I have on here is far better than in real life Embarassed
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:15 am

I still have Blackbeard and the Seahorse. However, I have around 6K corals. Thank you Sea Life and Postcard collections. Cannonballs, however, have become difficult to come by.

Anyone have new quests yet?
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:22 am

pianofingers wrote:Someone on the Facebook page complained that in the new update, you can't buy pointers with coins anymore? They cost diamonds? Can someone confirm if this is is true? Shocked

Wish I read this before I updated, I would have loaded up!!! Wouldn't be such a big deal if they FINALLY fix the flashlight problem!
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 am

I bought 1000 gold and 500 regular pointers. I might not use them all, but what good are coins anyway?
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Post  Samc147 Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 am

You can buy the collection 125 for coins, Its about 750.000 for the whole collection. I have 2 of them now.
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 am

I haven't updated yet and the option to buys pointers or flashlights with coins is not there anymore. They must be able to change the store anytime they want without an update!

Edited to add that the pointers are sold at this moment in two sections. The new section (tab is all the way to left in the shop). And in the regular time tab of the shop. I just realized i was in the new section tab and went to the regular one and was indeed able to by more pointers and flashlights with my coins!

Last edited by ycul on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something.)
    gherkinkhan

Post  gherkinkhan Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:14 am

ycul wrote:I haven't updated yet and the option to buys pointers or flashlights with coins is not there anymore. They must be able to change the store anytime they want without an update!

Still works for me without the update. Also curious if multi gifting or eternal energy still works :0
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 am

I had millions of coins and a couple of the Daywalker collections.

I received multi today from at least two people. One of my higher level friends is off MM house arrest and now able to leave her manor.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:42 am

I can visit some players who were under house arrest before but there are also players who have updated who I can't visit and I have been told that some players can't visit me either although I have updated and been visited by others, maybe not all the issues have been sorted this time :-(
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:31 pm

btskyler wrote:Are there any changes to Collections? ie reduction in exp points given for HOA or other collections? Any collections require more charging items or did they reduce the charging items need for the 6000 XP collection with flaming skulls? Lastly, Do monsters still come back after banishing them?

No change to collections as far as I can see, HOA is still 3000 experience. Still need 100 or 200 flaming skulls for those collections, but you can finally ask for the skulls from friends, I was able to gift them today.

monsters don't appear to come back ;-(
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Can someone help me? After updating my game my friends can't visit me. It says I need to update my game.
    Essex girl
    Essex girl

Friend Code : 9dad21
    MM Name : Charlie

Post  Essex girl Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Sakura wrote:Can someone help me? After updating my game my friends can't visit me. It says I need to update my game.

Ive got the same problem hun. Ive emailed app support but havent heard back yet
    Cyprus31
    Cyprus31

Friend Code : 363f8c
    MM Name : Cas

Post  Cyprus31 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Essex girl wrote:
    Sakura wrote:Can someone help me? After updating my game my friends can't visit me. It says I need to update my game.

Have you tried exploring one of your rooms yet? My problem went away after I did this.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Cyprus31 wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:

Have you tried exploring one of your rooms yet? My problem went away after I did this.

Just done this, so we shall see!!!
    Essex girl
    Essex girl

Post  Essex girl Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Dazza JP wrote:
    Cyprus31 wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:

Ooh! Youre a clever man Smile this works! Yay! Thank you!x
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Essex girl wrote:Ive installed the update and i can visit friends whove also done so. But they cant visit me! It says i havent updated. A couple of my friends are already in the same boat. I hope we've not swapped one set of problems for another...
    We are on the same boat:(
    oneble

Friend Code : 4b0c67
    MM Name : the doc

Post  oneble Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:20 pm

upgraded this morning but still waiting for friends to update as can't seem to visit any.

Would be nice if there was a way to see which friends are on the same version to save some time.

Anyone know if visiting is faster?

Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Essex girl wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:
    Cyprus31 wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:

Ooh! Youre a clever man Smile this works! Yay! Thank you!x
    Hooray it works for me too. Thank you:)
    Cyprus31
    Cyprus31

Friend Code : 363f8c
    MM Name : Cas

Post  Cyprus31 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:57 pm

You're welcome, but I am female through and through Very Happy
    Essex girl
    Essex girl

Post  Essex girl Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Cyprus31 wrote:You're welcome, but I am female through and through Very Happy

Omg! Sooooo sorry hunny! Embarassed
    GraceMarie
    GraceMarie

Friend Code : F4165f
    MM Name : Grace

New update 1.9 now at the app store - Page 2 Empty Grrrrr

Post  GraceMarie Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 pm

I can't visit over half the folks on my friends list. The game has not asked me to update not sure what to do. How do I update when it's not in my apps update? Thx
    gherkinkhan

Post  gherkinkhan Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:49 pm

GraceMarie wrote:I can't visit over half the folks on my friends list. The game has not asked me to update not sure what to do. How do I update when it's not in my apps update? Thx

In app store update it doesn't say there's a new version? You can't update through the game if that's what you mean? Otherwise I'd shut it down, double click home button after that and you should see apps in memory, sorta Smile. Hold down on the mm app until it squiggles with a minus sign. Click on it and it should go away. Then restart your iPad and try app store updates again.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:53 pm

oneble wrote:upgraded this morning but still waiting for friends to update as can't seem to visit any.

Would be nice if there was a way to see which friends are on the same version to save some time.

Anyone know if visiting is faster?

Visiting is a lot faster. Think you're on my friend list and have paid you a visit! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 am