MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+30
oneuc
Camille
karen_ni
Trekker
Caz
LaVentosa
Soozicle
Rosuke
pao
Brisa68
Pinky
GraceMarie
oneble
Cyprus31
Sakura
gherkinkhan
ycul
chrismmuff
CheezerWhizzer
Debinapril
Martino
sygon
Bettsy
Dazza JP
Essex girl
Samc147
Barbara
BittyBrain
pianofingers
rufus
34 posters

New update 1.9 now at the app store

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

New update 1.9 now at the app store - Page 4 Empty New Roamers to banish

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Along with the new quests comes new roamers:

I've updated the roamers list under the guides section. Names the roamers, what is needed to banish and the rewards.

http://www.mmuff.com/t326-guide-banishing-manor-roamers-what-it-requires-and-rewards

I've also updated two other guides with the new collection numbers and reward information.
    justice

MM Name : Justice

New update 1.9 now at the app store - Page 4 Empty Re: New update 1.9 now at the app store

Post  justice Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:26 am

well you gotta love GI now laser pointers cost 5 & 10 diamonds insted of 900 & 2000 coins. Its all about the money with them
    Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

New update 1.9 now at the app store - Page 4 Empty Re: New update 1.9 now at the app store

Post  Elizabeth0 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Long ago during the Easter event, if you had too many charms and a helper going at one time, it would push the event off screen and never come back. Has anyone had one of each charm, a double energy, and a helper going to make sure that doesn't happen this time around? I already have 8 notifications running along that right side before I even start any charms, so I'd have 14 if I do everything at once.

Just want to make sure I'm not hosing myself on the current July 4 and full moon events.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:42 am

Elizabeth0 wrote:Long ago during the Easter event, if you had too many charms and a helper going at one time, it would push the event off screen and never come back. Has anyone had one of each charm, a double energy, and a helper going to make sure that doesn't happen this time around? I already have 8 notifications running along that right side before I even start any charms, so I'd have 14 if I do everything at once.

Just want to make sure I'm not hosing myself on the current July 4 and full moon events.

Whoa!! THAT was what stopped the easterbutton? I missed that one.
    I was running Hand of Midas, a Turtle, a golden Elefant and a silver Buddha yesterday - I'm still good. Did nothing about energy though, because I levelled up so fast, I didn't need it.
    Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

Post  Elizabeth0 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:00 pm

I tried it and everything went fine. All the event stuff stayed in the list to scroll thru and was still there afterwards when all the charms ended cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:42 am