MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Wall Message

Wall Message Empty Wall Message

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 pm

The message I left for visitors on my wall keeps disappearing! I have put it up 4 times and then a few hours later it is gone. Is anyone else having this problem?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Wall Message Empty Re: Wall Message

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:16 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:The message I left for visitors on my wall keeps disappearing! I have put it up 4 times and then a few hours later it is gone. Is anyone else having this problem?
    yes, I had it during the full moon event, but it turned out, I just had too many messages/gift requests on my wall. after "cleaning house" and leaving only some, my original message just popped up on top again. Very Happy

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Yup that worked. Now I have a hand cramp from deleting so much stuff and I'm not even finished yet! They should make it easier to delete those things. One at a time takes too long!!
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:29 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:Yup that worked. Now I have a hand cramp from deleting so much stuff and I'm not even finished yet! They should make it easier to delete those things. One at a time takes too long!!
    I hope everyone saw my post on the "Chat" page. I think a lot of people are missing wall requests from their friends because they don't delete the requests off their walls! There can be upwards of 40 requests completely hidden from you! This was particularly true during the monster event when so many people were requesting chargers...
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:Yup that worked. Now I have a hand cramp from deleting so much stuff and I'm not even finished yet! They should make it easier to delete those things. One at a time takes too long!!
    I agree, difficult to delete unwanted messages but very easy to accidently use your diamonds.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:58 am

[quote="engineer"]
    sfinley ibrahim wrote:I think a lot of people are missing wall requests from their friends because they don't delete the requests off their walls! There can be upwards of 40 requests completely hidden from you!
    oops - missed that one. Didn't even think of it! - that explains a few messages that popped up as well and in that case I think my "missing top message" is a good marker to realize there are too many messages..
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 am

[quote="LaVentosa"]
    engineer wrote:
    sfinley ibrahim wrote:I think a lot of people are missing wall requests from their friends because they don't delete the requests off their walls! There can be upwards of 40 requests completely hidden from you!
    oops - missed that one. Didn't even think of it! - that explains a few messages that popped up as well and in that case I think my "missing top message" is a good marker to realize there are too many messages..
    I think they only show 50 or so, so it's very easy to have too many. Usually the text messages always show up, but the automated requests get hidden. They "pop up" from the bottom as soon as you start deleting the grayed out ones.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm