MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Flying Monkey Quests

engineer
    engineer

Flying Monkey Quests Empty Flying Monkey Quests

Post  engineer Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:06 pm

I was reading through some of the facebook posts earlier, and I saw someone mention the flying monkey quests. I currently have the quest to find 20 of them, but I read that there is a quest after that that asks for 50 of them! Does anybody know if this is true? Is there any other way to get them other than searching the Library at night (or getting them from friends)? It's taken a long time to collect 20, and I've gotten most of them from friends as gifts. I feel like 50 is going to take me forever...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Flying Monkey Quests Empty Re: Flying Monkey Quests

Post  Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Yes. I completed the quest.

It's quite easy - when you get the 50 Monkeys quest, almost every room will give you one.

engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Admin wrote:Yes. I completed the quest.

It's quite easy - when you get the 50 Monkeys quest, almost every room will give you one.

well that's good to know. almost none of the rooms are giving me monkeys now...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Yes - when I was doing the quest, I sent monkeys daily to my friends who needed them.

You will lose all 50 monkeys when you are done. Make sure you give your friends a few spares so they can give them back to you after you complete the quest. I did not do this, now I am left with no monkeys.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Admin wrote:Yes - when I was doing the quest, I sent monkeys daily to my friends who needed them.

You will lose all 50 monkeys when you are done. Make sure you give your friends a few spares so they can give them back to you after you complete the quest. I did not do this, now I am left with no monkeys.

Ooo thanks for the advice. That's smart thinking. I guess I need to find someone willing to "hold onto" items for me Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:32 pm

A clarification - you lose the monkeys after you complete all the quests in that chain. I think it is called 'Monkeys Writing Shakespeare' or something of that nature. You do not lose the monkeys after doing the 50 Monkey sub-quest.
    Ibtessam

Post  Ibtessam Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Yes after you complete the 50 monkeys quest you will need to start punishing monkeys around the manor 10 of them. Before you punish the 10 make sure you spare some monkeys as mentioned before they got taken from you. I am still on 50 monkeys quest but a friend told me that when she asked me to keep couple of monkeys for her! king
    islandgirl
    islandgirl

Post  islandgirl Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Sorry to bring this thread up again, but I just finished the 50 monkey quest and now have to zap 10 agile monkeys.

Do you have to have 50 in your inventory before they remove it from you, or if you have 40, they'll just take what you have, up to the maximum 50?

I have exactly 50 right now, and would rather just give away monkeys to friends than give it up to the mysterious forces that be. haha
    Kentremont
    Kentremont

Friend Code : 9184b6
    MM Name : Kentremont

Post  Kentremont Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:03 am

I am on the quest now and have 40 monkeys,I have 2 friend that will hold a couple for me. I just will collect a few more than 50 like 54 or 55. Wink
    islandgirl
    islandgirl

Post  islandgirl Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:19 am

I just finished all the monkey quests. I gave away more than half of my monkeys before charging the last collection (Great Writers), and they only took from me what was left of the 50 I had collected. So now back to 0, but at least I was able to give some away! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 am