MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


4 posters

    Wall space in your own manor

    avatar
    Samc147


    Posts : 169
    Points : 3766
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Wall space in your own manor Empty Wall space in your own manor

    Post  Samc147 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:11 am

    Since the new update, the amount of messages/requests you can have on your wall has been reduced. You need to clear old messages for new ones to appear. Or the requests or messages people have sent you get hidden until you clean up your wall.

    Then when people see the request and send it, it is then allowing you to ask for another charge item for example.



    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP


    Posts : 309
    Points : 3948
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 49
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Wall space in your own manor Empty Re: Wall space in your own manor

    Post  Dazza JP Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:16 am

    Samc147 wrote:Since the new update, the amount of messages/requests you can have on your wall has been reduced. You need to clear old messages for new ones to appear. Or the requests or messages people have sent you get hidden until you clean up your wall.

    Then when people see the request and send it, it is then allowing you to ask for another charge item for example.




    Thank you Sam, this answers a few things !!!
    avatar
    Samc147


    Posts : 169
    Points : 3766
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Wall space in your own manor Empty Re: Wall space in your own manor

    Post  Samc147 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:24 am

    Dazza JP wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:Since the new update, the amount of messages/requests you can have on your wall has been reduced. You need to clear old messages for new ones to appear. Or the requests or messages people have sent you get hidden until you clean up your wall.

    Then when people see the request and send it, it is then allowing you to ask for another charge item for example.




    Thank you Sam, this answers a few things !!!

    It was driving me mad, lol, as i am trying to get all the bits for the secret room.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa


    Posts : 363
    Points : 3914
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Wall space in your own manor Empty Re: Wall space in your own manor

    Post  LaVentosa Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 am

    Samc147 wrote:Then when people see the request and send it, it is then allowing you to ask for another charge item for example.
    huh? confused I'm not sure I understood that. (no, actually, I'm sure I didn't Wink )
    who is getting restricted? the sender? or is it simply that I don't see the requests made to me?

    The amount of messages on the wall has been limited since (at least) the monster event - if there are too many, first the personal (yellow, if one has written one) message on top gets "missing", after that the messages that are not requests..
    discussed here

    engineer posted something like that as wellhere

    or am I missing something and we are talking about something else?
    engineer
    engineer


    Posts : 284
    Points : 3885
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Wall space in your own manor Empty Re: Wall space in your own manor

    Post  engineer Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:56 pm

    LaVentosa wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:Then when people see the request and send it, it is then allowing you to ask for another charge item for example.
    huh? confused I'm not sure I understood that. (no, actually, I'm sure I didn't Wink )
    who is getting restricted? the sender? or is it simply that I don't see the requests made to me?

    The amount of messages on the wall has been limited since (at least) the monster event - if there are too many, first the personal (yellow, if one has written one) message on top gets "missing", after that the messages that are not requests..
    discussed here

    engineer posted something like that as wellhere

    or am I missing something and we are talking about something else?
    No, I think we're talking about the same thing. I did mention this a couple weeks ago, so it's not really "new". Some people just hadn't noticed it yet. It may explain lackluster gift receiving however...

    Sponsored content


    Wall space in your own manor Empty Re: Wall space in your own manor

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:25 am