MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+24
girlcreeture
pallhedge
paulinelhg
Katyc
chrismmuff
Sharbee
mlle. scarlett
Robster50
ParisGirl
Mrs X
A ipad
Caz
xx Vix xx
Sinclair
Kguerin
highlandlass
helian
xmilokittyx
Demdike
Pink451
slycreations
ThuyAn
belle MM
babenghiem
28 posters

Details to Christmas Event quests

babenghiem
    babenghiem

Friend Code : PM me

Details to Christmas Event quests Empty Details to Christmas Event quests

Post  babenghiem Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Here are the details of the new Christmas event quests in the order that they come:

Banish native idol in any room
    Banish 10 snow elve
    Banish 5 snow viking
    Assemble the Evil Snowman collection (#153)
    Banish 5 snowminator
    Dig up Snatchin General's bunker
    Charge the It Is Hard In Treatment collection (#149) for a 'Vitaminion Cup'
    Cure the General
    Explore the Bunker
    Trade 5 times with Horsestealer Gosha
    Collect 5 Toy Horses by trading with Horsestealer Gosha
    Collect 10 Plastic Carrots and Trash Feeds by trading with Gypsies
    Explore Bunker 3 times

Merry Christmas!! santa
    belle MM
    belle MM

Details to Christmas Event quests Empty Re: Details to Christmas Event quests

Post  belle MM Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Wow! Have you already completed all of these tasks?I appreciate you sharing the quest info. :-)
    babenghiem
    babenghiem

Post  babenghiem Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Yup and always happy to help!! ^__^
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:43 pm

That was fast! Must be a record LOL
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

Post  slycreations Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:33 pm

once I searched the bunker, glacial swords and chocolate medals all went away. haven't had one drop in hours (many charms running), and they no longer show up in the list of possible items for room searches. so, can't get the items to reopen the room, and can't complete the christmas collections without spending diamonds.
    Pink451

Post  Pink451 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:00 am

Do the snominator and snow biking continue to drop evil snowman collection items after you charge the collection?
    slycreations
    slycreations

Post  slycreations Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:28 am

I assume so, but I don't have anyway to banish the snow creatures any more.
    babenghiem
    babenghiem

Post  babenghiem Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:15 am

Pink451 wrote:Do the snominator and snow biking continue to drop evil snowman collection items after you charge the collection?

NOOOOO stock up on collection items before you charge or you will not be able to get it after.
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:07 am

I can't find any of the Xmas snatchins at all. Just hsve Full moon ones myself. Ran a turtle and got 1 Chocolate medal!!
    xmilokittyx

Friend Code : 57daf6
    MM Name : xmilokittyx

Post  xmilokittyx Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:25 am

I am still working through opening the bunker. Can you tell me if it stays open, or does it operate in the way the necromancer's crypt does?
    slycreations
    slycreations

Post  slycreations Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:15 am

similar to crypt. only open for a couple hours.
    slycreations
    slycreations

Post  slycreations Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:52 pm

update to my earlier post. I have had a couple of chocolate medals drop today. glacial swords are still a no go. stock up on extras if you can.

also, the generals you banish with the chocolate medals don't come back once banished in your own manor, so try to banish ones in other's manors if you can. I've noticed today I had to roam through 40 rooms before finding one.
    helian
    helian

MM Name : Helian

Details to Christmas Event quests Empty Searching outside your manor

Post  helian Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi,

I just got the Snow Elves quest and banished one outside of my manor (as I never banish anything in my own manor). When I returned home though, it did not register that I had banished any. The quest still showed 0/10 complete.

Has anyone else had this problem? I don't want to keep banishing in other people's manors if it's just a waste. But as I said, I never banish floaters in my own place unless I really have to.

Thanks!
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

MM Name : highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:38 pm

helian wrote:Hi,

I just got the Snow Elves quest and banished one outside of my manor (as I never banish anything in my own manor). When I returned home though, it did not register that I had banished any. The quest still showed 0/10 complete.

Has anyone else had this problem? I don't want to keep banishing in other people's manors if it's just a waste. But as I said, I never banish floaters in my own place unless I really have to.

Thanks!

I banished in friends manors and it counted towards the quest so not sure why yours didn't, sorry...
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Pink451 wrote:Do the snominator and snow biking continue to drop evil snowman collection items after you charge the collection?

Where do you find the collection items for these collections? I haven't found a single one yet! Will make sure I stock up on them when I do though!
    Kguerin

Details to Christmas Event quests Empty bunker not leveling up

Post  Kguerin Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Has anyone else had a problem with their bunker resetting to trainee mode after leveling up? First time i explored the bunker I leveled up to the next level, detective or whatever it is, and today when i opened it again to explore it was back to 0% trainee mode! AND when i got first place "healing the general" i didnt get any collection items!
    babenghiem
    babenghiem

Post  babenghiem Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Kguerin wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with their bunker resetting to trainee mode after leveling up? First time i explored the bunker I leveled up to the next level, detective or whatever it is, and today when i opened it again to explore it was back to 0% trainee mode! AND when i got first place "healing the general" i didnt get any collection items!

My bunker is now at expert and never once did the level revert. Also received chest everytime I cure then boss. You might want to email support.
    babenghiem
    babenghiem

Post  babenghiem Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:48 pm

highlandlass wrote:

Where do you find the collection items for these collections? I haven't found a single one yet! Will make sure I stock up on them when I do though!

You can get them by banishing all the new snatchings and snowmans. Make sure you run a turtle and stock up before charging the evil snowman collection!!
    Kguerin

Post  Kguerin Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 pm

babenghiem wrote:
    Kguerin wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with their bunker resetting to trainee mode after leveling up? First time i explored the bunker I leveled up to the next level, detective or whatever it is, and today when i opened it again to explore it was back to 0% trainee mode! AND when i got first place "healing the general" i didnt get any collection items!

My bunker is now at expert and never once did the level revert. Also received chest everytime I cure then boss. You might want to email support.

Maybe it's just my game then...I'm going to see if it happens again next time I open it. And I've given up on contacting support! :/
    Sinclair
    Sinclair

Friend Code : 4653a8
    MM Name : sinclair

Post  Sinclair Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:58 am

Hi, same problem here. Also posted this on mmuff. pale I didn't get in the bunker so far, have only 3 of 5 keys. When I searched rooms of friends I found more keys but they didn't add up in my own collection, but my chocolate medals and swords are all used. So maybe its game strategy so I try to find out how it works with others. rendeer
    Good luck!
    xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

MM Name : xx Vix xx

Details to Christmas Event quests Empty Snatchins

Post  xx Vix xx Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:29 am

After charging the vitaminion cup collection, do the ear-twisting & snowdoll snatchins stop dropping those items? Shocked
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

Details to Christmas Event quests Empty Horsestealer Gosha

Post  highlandlass Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:55 am

Does anyone know how you get those special golden horseshoes required to trade with the Horsestealer Gosha? They're 12 diamonds each to buy and I haven't found a single one yet! Evil or Very Mad
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 am

highlandlass wrote:Does anyone know how you get those special golden horseshoes required to trade with the Horsestealer Gosha? They're 12 diamonds each to buy and I haven't found a single one yet! Evil or Very Mad

Never mind... They're not special after all, just normal golden horseshoes so I charged the Midas artefact which gives you 30 of them!
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 am

xx Vix xx wrote:After charging the vitaminion cup collection, do the ear-twisting & snowdoll snatchins stop dropping those items? Shocked

They do but very infrequently!
    xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

MM Name : xx Vix xx

Post  xx Vix xx Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 am

Caz wrote:
    xx Vix xx wrote:After charging the vitaminion cup collection, do the ear-twisting & snowdoll snatchins stop dropping those items? Shocked

They do but very infrequently!

Thanks Caz! I will stock up before charging it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 am