MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+24
girlcreeture
pallhedge
paulinelhg
Katyc
chrismmuff
Sharbee
mlle. scarlett
Robster50
ParisGirl
Mrs X
A ipad
Caz
xx Vix xx
Sinclair
Kguerin
highlandlass
helian
xmilokittyx
Demdike
Pink451
slycreations
ThuyAn
belle MM
babenghiem
28 posters

Details to Christmas Event quests

girlcreeture

MM Name : girlcreeture

Details to Christmas Event quests - Page 4 Empty Re: Details to Christmas Event quests

Post  girlcreeture Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:55 pm

paulinelhg wrote:My pleasure Smile

To clarify, I think I receive stocking and christmas boxes, randomly, after finishing certain quests.

With regards to Snowflakes, I have thus far, received 3x quests to search for them. If memory is right, the 1st time is 50 snowflakes, the 2nd time is 20 snowflakes and the current time is 100 snowflakes.

With the Olympic Artefact and Golden Lucky Cover running, there are times, I found 3, 5 or even 8 snowflakes, so i milk it for as long as my eyesight can manage... lol

Yes, feel free to finish the 50 snowflakes quest!

That's good about the snowflakes, thanks again for your help (^__^)
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Details to Christmas Event quests - Page 4 Empty Christmas Chest

Post  PegWalt Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Does anyone know exactly what charms, festive food along with bottle of champagne we get from this chest after charging collections 3 times?
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Details to Christmas Event quests - Page 4 Empty Re: Details to Christmas Event quests

Post  Mrs X Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Mrs X wrote:
    Kguerin wrote:
    Mrs X wrote:
    Kguerin wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with their bunker resetting to trainee mode after leveling up? First time i explored the bunker I leveled up to the next level, detective or whatever it is, and today when i opened it again to explore it was back to 0% trainee mode! AND when i got first place "healing the general" i didnt get any collection items!

Same thing happened to me...but I made it past detective level...used diamonds to buy a chest of keys. When I went back 0% trainee. Evil or Very Mad I've done it a couple of times since and it's been fine, but not giving up any more of my diamonds! I opened a ticket but have yet to hear anything.

I'm just seeing this (don't check the site that often) but yes mine was fine too after exploring the 3rd time and I've opened it about 6- 7times already and hasn't done it anymore. Did you ever get a response from them? And I've used the chocolate medals with turtle of luck to try to get the keys and they NEVER drop!

I've had several responses, each time they say they have tested it and it is working properly. So I reply and repeat myself saying it is working properly NOW but did not the first time I entered and used diamonds to get extra standards to search. So they keep saying they will research it more and get back to me in 5 days Razz I'm stubborn so I'll just keep answering back and see what happens. I told them I either wanted my 50 diamonds back or the 150 standards that I bought with them.

cheers SUCCESS cheers Finally after 3 weeks and tons of emails I won! GI gave back my 50 diamonds! It's a Christmas miracle! Laughing
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:00 am

Super, I'm glad you got back your diamonds Mrs X Smile))

On a good note, I've also noticed there are very few advertisements pop up screen recently!

Found that there are 6 types of elves
    1. Merry elves 30 snowflakes for sack that contains 6 Christmas items
    2. Magician elves 20 snowflakes for food
    3. Kind elves ? snowflakes for tool box to banish snatching
    4. Sorcerer elves 50 snowflakes for Christmas box that contains 9 items. (but when I open, I only saw 6, one of them was Jeep which I had very limited quantity)
    5. Magic Elves 20 snowflakes for stocking which contains 3 items.
    6.snow elves 1 glacial sword for chargers or healing medicine.

By the way, found a great tip from mm iPad Facebook page, that if you banish snowminator, you will get a Christmas stocking, and I've tried it yesterday and it did.

Happy New Year Razz

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:25 am

The Christmas chest contains champagne which is the same as a hearty dinner. The festive food is the Russian salad, turkey and punch...not sure how many of each one. And I don't remember which charms but I believe it was golden Phoenix and something else.

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:26 am

Don't rush to charge each collection three times though, the last few quests for Christmas require each of those collections to be charged once.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Details to Christmas Event quests - Page 4 Empty 9 items collected from xmas boxes

Post  paulinelhg Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:10 pm

As I only observed 6 items collected from the Christmas boxes. Thus did a test and here are their items from 2 christmas boxes

1)toy soldier item 1,2,5
    toy cars item 1,5
    plush toy item 3,
    holiday harness item 3,4 and 5,
    Total 9 items

2) Christmas deco 2,3
    Toy Soldier 3,4,5
    Plush toy 5
    Holiday harness 1,2,5
    Total 9 items

Thus the animation flashes 6 items but 9 collections is added to my Christmas items.
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

MM Name : shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:45 am

Brad5868 wrote:Don't rush to charge each collection three times though, the last few quests for Christmas require each of those collections to be charged once.

Has anyone posted a list of these quest strings? I've seen the one labeled Christmas quests which leads to healing the general, but I am interested in a different string. I'm currently collecting items to banish the snatchins for at least the second time, and have not had any quests for snowflakes yet.

Thanks

Post  Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:05 pm

The quest series has not been posted but I will put one together for you. I'll post it here and post a new thread in the guides section with both series.
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

MM Name : shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Brad5868 wrote:The quest series has not been posted but I will put one together for you. I'll post it here and post a new thread in the guides section with both series.

Thanks so much! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm