MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+4
ami m
Shadowcat
Dazza JP
Samc147
8 posters

GIFTS: you are now only allowed to recieve 50 gifts a DAY!!!

Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

GIFTS:  you are now only allowed to recieve 50 gifts a DAY!!! Empty GIFTS: you are now only allowed to recieve 50 gifts a DAY!!!

Post  Samc147 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 am

Look at your gifts! you can now only receive 50 a day!!!!! OMG

GIFTS:  you are now only allowed to recieve 50 gifts a DAY!!! Empty Re: GIFTS: you are now only allowed to recieve 50 gifts a DAY!!!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am

I haven't updated yet so could you explain this a bit more? How did you discover this?
    Samc147

GIFTS:  you are now only allowed to recieve 50 gifts a DAY!!! Empty Re: GIFTS: you are now only allowed to recieve 50 gifts a DAY!!!

Post  Samc147 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am

sfinley ibrahim wrote:I haven't updated yet so could you explain this a bit more? How did you discover this?

It states it at the bottom of your recieved gift box.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 am

WOW! That just might be the most ridiculous move GI has made thus far! Now it isnt going to matter if you have 50 or 500 friends. I foresee this update making a lot of people quit. Can the counter be reset with diamonds like sending gifts?
    Samc147

Post  Samc147 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 am

sfinley ibrahim wrote:WOW! That just might be the most ridiculous move GI has made thus far! Now it isnt going to matter if you have 50 or 500 friends. I foresee this update making a lot of people quit. Can the counter be reset with diamonds like sending gifts?

We have explored this some more, yes the counter can be dropped by ten diamonds, however right at this minute, the counter is not working, not counting them, but it looks like its GI's next bit on the next update.

So no worry about it for now.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 am

sfinley ibrahim wrote:WOW! That just might be the most ridiculous move GI has made thus far! Now it isnt going to matter if you have 50 or 500 friends. I foresee this update making a lot of people quit. Can the counter be reset with diamonds like sending gifts?

It's not working yet as far as I'm aware, but it could be in a future update, I have received over 50 gifts today ok.

The counter is the same as the "choose a gift" one and shows the same numbers.

Edit !! As Sam has just said above lol
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

MM Name : shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:08 am

Samc147 wrote:Look at your gifts! you can now only receive 50 a day!!!!! OMG

My received gifts still shows like it always did. It says gifts received. Then it has a number, like 2/50, under that it says sent. In my case, I have sent 2 gifts from someone's wishlist or from my gift list (not including gifts from my wall). I have received dozens of gifts today from all the requests for new chargers I sent last night. I probably received 200 gifts in the last day (I sent over 300 requests for new chargers yesterday -stocking up - and waited til this morning to accept them).

I'm waiting til closer to my reset time to send wall gifts so I can still fulfill wall requests.
    ami m

Post  ami m Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 am

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that counter has always been there, and I think it counts gifts sent, not received. I've always checked in with that counter to see if I've reset. Surprised
    gemfinder
    gemfinder

Post  gemfinder Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 am

ami m wrote:I'm not 100% sure, but I think that counter has always been there, and I think it counts gifts sent, not received. I've always checked in with that counter to see if I've reset. Surprised

You are 100% correct. Nothing has changed. Just the fact that if the sender "cancels" nothing goes through now to the recipient post-upgrade.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm confused.

From the beginning there has always been a counter at the bottom of the gift screen that counts number of gifts SENT, hence the reason you can only send 50. If you go to send a collection item the counter only allows you to SEND 10 gifts.

So what is it that you see that makes you think you are only able to recieve 50 gifts?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

kmad004 wrote:I'm confused.

From the beginning there has always been a counter at the bottom of the gift screen that counts number of gifts SENT, hence the reason you can only send 50. If you go to send a collection item the counter only allows you to SEND 10 gifts.

So what is it that you see that makes you think you are only able to recieve 50 gifts?

They are looking at the counter that appears at the bottom of your gifts received wall. That counter doesn't register gifts received, but the gifts sent, hence, the confusion. GI should just leave that space on the gifts received wall blank. Exclamation

We are not limited to a certain number of gifts day... Most of us don't even collect our gifts daily, so we can ask again for certain chargers the next 24 hrs.
    Chelsea1981
    Chelsea1981

Friend Code : 8e21a7
    MM Name : Chelsea

Post  Chelsea1981 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:45 am

The gift recieved counter seems to be only counting the collection items recieved... Not the free charging items...
    Chelsea1981
    Chelsea1981

Post  Chelsea1981 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:47 am

The gift recieved counter seems to be only counting the collection items recieved... Not the free charging items...
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Chelsea1981 wrote:The gift recieved counter seems to be only counting the collection items recieved... Not the free charging items...
    No it doesn't! It counts the number of items sent, same as always...
    Chelsea1981
    Chelsea1981

Post  Chelsea1981 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Ok, I see that now... Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm