MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Secret room keep the will o wisp In the dressing room

Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Secret room keep the will o wisp In the dressing room Empty Secret room keep the will o wisp In the dressing room

Post  Samc147 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:11 pm

If you have the will o,wisp in the dressing room. Don't banish it. You will need it. Also don't waste your maps on the new sea farer it's looks like black beard but its the new one, they only count once asked you are asked to banish them and put your turtle on. They do not drop very often.
    xoxo DONNA xoxo
    xoxo DONNA xoxo

Friend Code : acc538
    MM Name : xoxo DONNA xoxo

Secret room keep the will o wisp In the dressing room Empty Re: Secret room keep the will o wisp In the dressing room

Post  xoxo DONNA xoxo Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:54 am

how do I keep the willo wisp in the dressing room if I don't find the hat?
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Secret room keep the will o wisp In the dressing room Empty Re: Secret room keep the will o wisp In the dressing room

Post  Sakura Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:44 am

Turn off the iPad. When you restart it again the phenom should be there. Don't press the hurray button if u don't find the item you want. Just shut down.
    Sharbee

Post  Sharbee Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Sam, a question? I currently have a WoW in the Dressing room through failed attempts to get it in the Kitchen! However, I have not yet had the quests for the UFO or Pirate ship, which I believe I have to complete before the 'new' quests, none of which have started.

So, is it worth me keeping it there and wasting energy atm, or just clear and call it back later? I cannot see me clearing those prior quests mentioned very quickly!

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 am