MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Lots of new friend requests?

summerville
    summerville

Friend Code : e8483e
    MM Name : summerville

Lots of new friend requests? Empty Lots of new friend requests?

Post  summerville Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:43 am

I suppose it's because of the update, but I have had a much bigger than usual amount of friend requests. I will accept anyone who is a member here immediately, but as I am finding my 500 friends to be difficult to manage, I probably will not accept others. So, if you are friend requesting me just send me a pm here and I will accept you right away. I have seen posts here about trimming back the friend list and I am all for it but just haven't had the time! If only I could put people I actually communicate at the top of the list, it wouldn't the such a bother. Sigh....... Happy Friday, all!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Lots of new friend requests? Empty Re: Lots of new friend requests?

Post  Dazza JP Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 am

Kelly L wrote:I suppose it's because of the update, but I have had a much bigger than usual amount of friend requests. I will accept anyone who is a member here immediately, but as I am finding my 500 friends to be difficult to manage, I probably will not accept others. So, if you are friend requesting me just send me a pm here and I will accept you right away. I have seen posts here about trimming back the friend list and I am all for it but just haven't had the time! If only I could put people I actually communicate at the top of the list, it wouldn't the such a bother. Sigh....... Happy Friday, all!

I'm finding more now too, This site has over 1600 members now and chances you will get 3 requests each day from here, also I guess we pop up on add friends list on random manors too. I'm not adding anyone new unless they are from this site.
    kk_mm

MM Name : kk DoNOTBuy

Post  kk_mm Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:33 am

Dazza JP wrote:
    Kelly L wrote:I suppose it's because of the update, but I have had a much bigger than usual amount of friend requests. I will accept anyone who is a member here immediately, but as I am finding my 500 friends to be difficult to manage, I probably will not accept others. So, if you are friend requesting me just send me a pm here and I will accept you right away. I have seen posts here about trimming back the friend list and I am all for it but just haven't had the time! If only I could put people I actually communicate at the top of the list, it wouldn't the such a bother. Sigh....... Happy Friday, all!

I'm finding more now too, This site has over 1600 members now and chances you will get 3 requests each day from here, also I guess we pop up on add friends list on random manors too. I'm not adding anyone new unless they are from this site.

I haven't reach the 500 mark yet but like you both, I'm finding it very hard to manage large friend list and wish to only add friends from this side. Please PM me if you've sent friend request, I'll accept you as soon as I can.

Happy hunting!
    Trailer Trash
    Trailer Trash

Friend Code : 8827B4
    MM Name : Trailer Trash

Post  Trailer Trash Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:24 pm

[quote="Dazza JP"]
    Kelly L wrote:.... I'm not adding anyone new unless they are from this site.

How can you tell if friend requests are from this site or not???
    Rthurits

Friend Code : 5caf00

Post  Rthurits Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Dazza JP wrote:

I wish there was a way to identify those from here from those who are not on here without adding UFF. I have 523 friends and have to trim down. I can't keep up with them. I do however keep those that actually help on my wall so I can at least stop by everyday to tip or gift or both. If there is a frequent visitor or gifter they are special to me.
    I have been trying to figure out the best way for me trim down. Arghhhhh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:49 pm