MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


+3
IsabellaBeckett
Kristi927
Brooke17724
7 posters

    Just received from John Kopp

    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724


    Posts : 31
    Points : 3465
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    MM Name : Brooke

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 pm

    I'm working with our community team to prepare something that will hopefully offer some solutions to the problem or at least a more informed explanation for the fans. I've just been brought into the loop on all of this and spent the better part of yesterday (5am-6pm) backtracking posts and trying to figure out what happened and how we can make it better. Unfortunately, due to the 11 hour time difference between our SF and Moscow offices, it's taken a bit longer than we hoped to figure it out. I'm about to get on a call with HQ and hopefully we can have some news up within the next few hours.

    Thanks again for keeping in touch and keeping me up to date
    -John
    Kristi927
    Kristi927


    Posts : 63
    Points : 3484
    Reputation : -29
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Location : Kansas
    MM Name : Kristi

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Kristi927 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:25 pm

    That is great news! Maybe now we will get some answers! Way to go! Smile
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724


    Posts : 31
    Points : 3465
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    MM Name : Brooke

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:27 pm

    I sure hope so! This is exhausting! Lol!
    avatar
    IsabellaBeckett


    Posts : 42
    Points : 3460
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-08-13

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  IsabellaBeckett Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:22 pm

    Great job Brooke!!

    Can't wait to see what they say! It sounds like they are now taking us seriously and may in fact move forward in a professional way. My fingers are crossed!!
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724


    Posts : 31
    Points : 3465
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    MM Name : Brooke

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:23 pm

    Mine too! Lol
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa


    Posts : 363
    Points : 3919
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  LaVentosa Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:31 pm

    yes... but tapping with crossed fingers is really awkward Wink
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724


    Posts : 31
    Points : 3465
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    MM Name : Brooke

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:33 pm

    Yeah, lol, it's kind of like hurry up, hope for the best and wait.
    avatar
    Ms scarlet


    Posts : 13
    Points : 3450
    Reputation : 30
    Join date : 2012-08-05

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Ms scarlet Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:06 pm

    Funny how they "know all, see all" but poor Johnny needs some time to catch up??? prolly just waiting till we all calm down a bit...it's hard to receive a message when your ears have been plugged with misinformation and your mind is blocked with frustrations and aggravations..
    avatar
    IsabellaBeckett


    Posts : 42
    Points : 3460
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-08-13

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  IsabellaBeckett Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 pm

    LaVentosa wrote:yes... but tapping with crossed fingers is really awkward Wink

    Hahahaha - love!
    Avis
    Avis


    Posts : 32
    Points : 3566
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Age : 70
    Location : Latchingdon, Essex
    Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Avis Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:12 pm

    Wondering how on the ball this John guy is if it's taken him three days to realise that there's a major revolt going on!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria


    Posts : 415
    Points : 3923
    Reputation : -154
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    MM Name : Queen Victoria

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:20 pm

    Tell him we don't want SOME solutions, neither do we want INFORMED EXPLANATIONS! We're tired of that, it's all we've been getting all year. If they have made us wait this long, I am not accepting some dole out explanation.
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724


    Posts : 31
    Points : 3465
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    MM Name : Brooke

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:25 pm

    You got it!
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724


    Posts : 31
    Points : 3465
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    MM Name : Brooke

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Just in

    Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:39 pm

    Well I'm closer to getting some answers for you guys. Hold on - I should be able to get something out shortly via Facebook.

    On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Travis Clark <brc17724@me.com> wrote:
    This is what I'm getting from people now

    +
    ----
    -
    Tell him we don't want SOME solutions, neither do we want INFORMED EXPLANATIONS! We're tired of that, it's all we've been getting all year. If they have made us wait this long, I am not accepting some dole out explanation.


    Sent from my iPad

    On Aug 16, 2012, at 11:18 AM, John Kopp <kopp@game-insight.us> wrote:

    I'm working with our community team to prepare something that will hopefully offer some solutions to the problem or at least a more informed explanation for the fans. I've just been brought into the loop on all of this and spent the better part of yesterday (5am-6pm) backtracking posts and trying to figure out what happened and how we can make it better. Unfortunately, due to the 11 hour time difference between our SF and Moscow offices, it's taken a bit longer than we hoped to figure it out. I'm about to get on a call with HQ and hopefully we can have some news up within the next few hours.

    Thanks again for keeping in touch and keeping me up to date
    -John
    Kristi927
    Kristi927


    Posts : 63
    Points : 3484
    Reputation : -29
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Location : Kansas
    MM Name : Kristi

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Kristi927 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:39 pm

    I agree it looks very unprofessional to admit to knowing nothing about since it has been going on for days. If he is the public relations director I question how well he is doing his job since we had already accomplished a major ratings drop days ago. I guess the person running the Facebook is not communicating with the rest of the company and also the people receiving support letters. I find it hard to imagine he was just now hearing about this.
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724


    Posts : 31
    Points : 3465
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    MM Name : Brooke

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:42 pm

    I thought the same thing but at this point I'm just glad to see that anyone is listening.
    Kristi927
    Kristi927


    Posts : 63
    Points : 3484
    Reputation : -29
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Location : Kansas
    MM Name : Kristi

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Kristi927 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:44 pm

    I agree Brooke. Any response is a step in the right direction even if it is just buying them time Smile
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724


    Posts : 31
    Points : 3465
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    MM Name : Brooke

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:46 pm

    Lol, I know. It sucks.
    avatar
    IsabellaBeckett


    Posts : 42
    Points : 3460
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-08-13

    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  IsabellaBeckett Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:53 pm

    Kristi927 wrote:I agree it looks very unprofessional to admit to knowing nothing about since it has been going on for days. If he is the public relations director I question how well he is doing his job since we had already accomplished a major ratings drop days ago. I guess the person running the Facebook is not communicating with the rest of the company and also the people receiving support letters. I find it hard to imagine he was just now hearing about this.

    In his defense, it sounds like HQ in Russia was (VERY POORLY) managing this issue when it broke. And someone, maybe John, has clearly been pushing press for Airport City. He seems to have been pretty conscientious in terms of getting back to Brooke so far. Am I crazy to think that maybe we will see some movement now - maybe Lily and her gang of gastapos over in Russia were the problem and now we might actually see some progress?

    One can only hope......

    Sponsored content


    Just received from John Kopp Empty Re: Just received from John Kopp

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:00 pm