Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    New mystery gifts?

    Share
    avatar
    lexp333

    Posts : 41
    Points : 1695
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-12-31
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : lexp333

    New mystery gifts?

    Post  lexp333 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:19 pm

    I've started getting items from the Golden Fortune coll (futark runes, candle, etc.), Horoscopes (including 2 of the Eastern Horoscope, which I hadn't found anywhere), and Magic Books. Does this just happen when you get to a certain level? Or is this new? Anyone else seeing this?

    CheezerWhizzer

    Posts : 100
    Points : 2045
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-02

    Re: New mystery gifts?

    Post  CheezerWhizzer on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 pm

    I started getting Eastern Horoscopes only on Zodiac mode. I was getting futark before after one of the updates. I've never had a problem getting the candles.

    I chalked it up to a fix of the drop rates.
    avatar
    lexp333

    Posts : 41
    Points : 1695
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-12-31
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : lexp333

    Re: New mystery gifts?

    Post  lexp333 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 pm

    Oh I meant that I'm getting them as mystery gifts/thank you gifts. This is the first I'm seeing of anything other than the first few coll's there.

    rab

    Posts : 234
    Points : 2095
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-07-01

    Re: New mystery gifts?

    Post  rab on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 pm

    Some players reported gettingthem a few months ago as MGs. I only started to receive them with the latest update as well. Perhaps they changed something in that regard
    avatar
    Caz

    Posts : 64
    Points : 2016
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-03-08
    Location : Cambridge, England
    MM Name : Caz

    Re: New mystery gifts?

    Post  Caz on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 am

    lexp333 wrote:I've started getting items from the Golden Fortune coll (futark runes, candle, etc.), Horoscopes (including 2 of the Eastern Horoscope, which I hadn't found anywhere), and Magic Books. Does this just happen when you get to a certain level? Or is this new? Anyone else seeing this?


    I've had about 5 Eastern Horoscopes drop as mystery gifts. I thought I was seeing things to start with and then it happened again and again!
    avatar
    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2331
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: New mystery gifts?

    Post  Dazza JP on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 am

    Caz wrote:
    lexp333 wrote:I've started getting items from the Golden Fortune coll (futark runes, candle, etc.), Horoscopes (including 2 of the Eastern Horoscope, which I hadn't found anywhere), and Magic Books. Does this just happen when you get to a certain level? Or is this new? Anyone else seeing this?


    I've had about 5 Eastern Horoscopes drop as mystery gifts. I thought I was seeing things to start with and then it happened again and again!

    Same here, I had to sell my soul to satan to get one before Laughing

    skiptx

    Posts : 53
    Points : 1788
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-28
    Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

    Re: New mystery gifts?

    Post  skiptx on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:57 am

    Dazza JP wrote:
    Caz wrote:
    lexp333 wrote:I've started getting items from the Golden Fortune coll (futark runes, candle, etc.), Horoscopes (including 2 of the Eastern Horoscope, which I hadn't found anywhere), and Magic Books. Does this just happen when you get to a certain level? Or is this new? Anyone else seeing this?


    I've had about 5 Eastern Horoscopes drop as mystery gifts. I thought I was seeing things to start with and then it happened again and again!

    Same here, I had to sell my soul to satan to get one before Laughing

    Hmm, you sell your soul to satan one day, and the next day you've friended me. Coincidence? I think not!

    Sponsored content

    Re: New mystery gifts?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm