MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
CheezerWhizzer
lexp333
6 posters

New mystery gifts?

lexp333
    lexp333

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : lexp333

New mystery gifts? Empty New mystery gifts?

Post  lexp333 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:19 pm

I've started getting items from the Golden Fortune coll (futark runes, candle, etc.), Horoscopes (including 2 of the Eastern Horoscope, which I hadn't found anywhere), and Magic Books. Does this just happen when you get to a certain level? Or is this new? Anyone else seeing this?
    CheezerWhizzer

New mystery gifts? Empty Re: New mystery gifts?

Post  CheezerWhizzer Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 pm

I started getting Eastern Horoscopes only on Zodiac mode. I was getting futark before after one of the updates. I've never had a problem getting the candles.

I chalked it up to a fix of the drop rates.
    lexp333
    lexp333

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : lexp333

Post  lexp333 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Oh I meant that I'm getting them as mystery gifts/thank you gifts. This is the first I'm seeing of anything other than the first few coll's there.
    rab

Post  rab Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Some players reported gettingthem a few months ago as MGs. I only started to receive them with the latest update as well. Perhaps they changed something in that regard
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 am

lexp333 wrote:I've started getting items from the Golden Fortune coll (futark runes, candle, etc.), Horoscopes (including 2 of the Eastern Horoscope, which I hadn't found anywhere), and Magic Books. Does this just happen when you get to a certain level? Or is this new? Anyone else seeing this?

I've had about 5 Eastern Horoscopes drop as mystery gifts. I thought I was seeing things to start with and then it happened again and again!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 am

Caz wrote:
    lexp333 wrote:I've started getting items from the Golden Fortune coll (futark runes, candle, etc.), Horoscopes (including 2 of the Eastern Horoscope, which I hadn't found anywhere), and Magic Books. Does this just happen when you get to a certain level? Or is this new? Anyone else seeing this?

I've had about 5 Eastern Horoscopes drop as mystery gifts. I thought I was seeing things to start with and then it happened again and again!

Same here, I had to sell my soul to satan to get one before Laughing
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:57 am

Dazza JP wrote:
    Caz wrote:

Same here, I had to sell my soul to satan to get one before Laughing

Hmm, you sell your soul to satan one day, and the next day you've friended me. Coincidence? I think not!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:22 am