Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

Reset if you use the wrong energy/strength charm!

kmad004

MM Name : krystina

Reset if you use the wrong energy/strength charm!

Post  kmad004 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:00 am

So, I realized this by accident and don't know if it applies to everyone/everything but here is what happened...

I charged one of the beach collections that gives you the sandwich and rods. I then went into my inventory and used all my sandwiches and all the rods without remembering that the rods completely restore strength. So, mad at myself I attempt to visit a friend that is leveled in the 100s and the game crashes ( it always crashes on me if I directly try to visit very high level friends). Upon reentering the game I see that my energy is what it once was. I go to inventory and look! My rods and sandwiches have reappeared and my strength is what it was before!

Moral/Lesson:
    If you make a mistake using energy charms or by charging a collection, know how to purposefully crash the game and crash it. Reenter the game and see if the correction took place.

Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Re: Reset if you use the wrong energy/strength charm!

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Crashing the game can cause all sort of unpredictable behavior. People have also lost gifts when that happens too.

Glad it worked in your favor alien

Juud

MM Name : Juud

Post  Juud on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:49 pm

I also used this trick a couple times. If you are lucky it just resets your charm and undoes banishing/trading, and if you are unlucky, it makes you lose that one item you just got, and you've been looking forever to get it.

ycul

MM Name : ycul

visiting high level friends.

Post  ycul on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:39 am

What do you mean by

( it always crashes on me if I directly try to visit very high level friends)

Is this if you visit those friends directly from the friends list on the right hand side of the screen and not via other ways like from your gift wall or from comments and such ? I want understand so that i don't do this!

Thanks.

warm10

Friend Code : 8a5839
    MM Name : Warm10

Warm10

Post  warm10 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 am

My game is the same. It crashes sometime when I try to visit certain friends. Doesn't matter if it is from the friend list or from my wall. When it crashes I have to re boot my iPad to get the game to open again. I also have friends that I cannot visit--- game throws up message that I have no Internet. Sucks cause those are good gifting and trading friends.

pianofingers

Post  pianofingers on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:00 pm

I always have difficulty visiting friends who have over 400 friends in their list.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:54 am