MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+27
Carriejh77
Dug
Admin
WaccaWacca!
NatDream
Mogul
Jakki
cssconstruct
Evilmoo
liasel
Brittney25
T & T
Trekker
Samc147
kk_mm
Annette70
Chezzy
Lillypop
Caz
AdmN
ycul
gailg
Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
Diana❤
Soozicle
Savannah123
karen_ni
31 posters

Gibby was banned!!!!

Gibby was banned!!!! Empty Gibby was banned!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Just letting you all know, I am fighting to get my game restored. I was at a level 402 before the ban. I don't know why I was banned, but if I befriended you, here is where i will post some updates on my communcaiton with Game-Insight.
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Gibby was banned!!!! Empty Re: Gibby was banned!!!!

Post  karen_ni Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm sorry! You aren't one of my friends but do you think it has something to do with the multi-gifting rumor?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 pm

I don't think it has to do with multigifting...Just look at the top of the EXP boards. The have amassed 6000+ heart of africa collections each. If it was from multigifting, those would be banned as well.

Last I was told, someone had on their wall that they notified Game-Insight of cheaters via a support ticket. Next I know, I am banned. I will try to get some clarification as soon as I hear something from GI themselves.

In the mean time, I miss all of my MM friends I was use to talking with on a day to day basis!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 pm

No. I haven't traveled, nor do I ever adjust the time. About the only travel this ipad has done has stayed in the western time zone. I know it isn't that...but that does bring up a good point...Don't try to cheat by changing your time with this game.
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Post  Savannah123 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi gibby, I am so sorry! It appears we have a snitch or two! Looks like a long time friend of mine is gone from the top list also! Found a wall post about a Facebook post saying they are going to ban (24th). Could not find it myself. If I do I will let you know, it's not like I haven't paid mega bucks to play this game!! I have to stop now or my post will need to be bleeped out!
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:30 pm

I can't believe that!! Why would people report others for doing something that would only benefit them and enhance their game play in a game that's WAY too restrictive and expensive to play otherwise?!?!! Is it because they're not smart enough to try to find out how themselves, so out of jealousy report them? What jerks!!

Now I'm paranoid... I was trying to narrow down my friends list anyway but it makes me want to expedite it, and narrow it down to be only people I know to be multigifters. What does it look like when you're banned? What happens?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:32 pm

I climbed as high as fifth in the rankings for exp. And no, my name wasn't on the list as an error. I had 13,000+ rep, and nearly 24,000,000 exp.

I was notified by some friends of who the snitch might be. but am awaiting word from GI themselves. It could've just been an error and I would like it cleared up.

Just got word now from a friend who tried to gift me that my account was "banned becuase of too many complaints."

Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Also, when you're banned can you delete the game and reinstall to start over? If so and that happens to me, I'm going to make a post on here to gather up friends that I know play like me and won't report me!
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Post  Savannah123 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Like in life people are greedy and stupid, GI has a post on fb asking if people got the message about cheating, GI of course has no idea what is going on!! Are we suppose to be that stupid, well it appears many are, players have posted everything but "let me grab your hand and show you" instructions. Sad players will bring down this house of cards!!
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Post  Savannah123 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 pm

You are assuming " too many complaints" is not just a blanket statement from those that do not speak English (no offense to anyone) how can helping people make them mad? Or does someone really think that your name on a wall in a game is worth hurting another? Crap just realized the real world may be alive in a game!!
    Diana❤
    Diana❤

MM Name : Diana❤

Gibby was banned!!!! Empty I've found you!

Post  Diana❤ Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:48 pm

So here you are! I've been trying to find you! I can't believe you're banned, such harsh treatment for a wonderful person. I certainly hope you get this resolved and they restore your manor. Don't give up, don't let them get away with this. There's a flaw in the game they developed and players are taking advantage of it. Not to mention, their weakness was our fun! When you get restored, I'll still be here. ❤❤❤

Ps-thanks to Trashajoe for keeping me posted.
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Diana❤ wrote: So here you are! I've been trying to find you! I can't believe you're banned, such harsh treatment for a wonderful person. I certainly hope you get this resolved and they restore your manor. Don't give up, don't let them get away with this. There's a flaw in the game they developed and players are taking advantage of it. Not to mention, their weakness was our fun! When you get restored, I'll still be here. ❤❤❤

Ps-thanks to Trashajoe for keeping me posted.

Hey I know you... lol
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Aphrodite Jo

Gibby was banned!!!! Empty Gibby has been banned

Post  Aphrodite- PJ/TJ Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Hey luv! Glad your are here:) waiting to hear as well and just keep doing what we were doing;)

Miss ya and luv ya
    Trasha joe
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Post  Savannah123 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 am

It looks like #4 is gone too!
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Gibby was banned!!!! Empty Keep fighting.

Post  gailg Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 am

Dear Gibby,
    You are not one of my MM friends but I have seen you around. With all the rumors going on it seems we have finally found a real victim this time. I cannot understand why they have banned you and not 99% of the rest of us? It seems to me that while they make us put up with the bugs and glitches of their shoddy programming they are up in arms when people take advantage of this same rubbish. Why would people complain about you?? Maybe you don't give them enough?? We're you given any type of warning? Another friend who requested more than one item from same friend was given this warning You are cheating, this is your first warning! She was devastated, she was unaware that they would consider it wrong. After all they had made the ability available whether they liked it or not. you don't seem to consider mystery gifts to be the reason, and I agree. But if it was then they should think this. One of their achievements is to garner 500 friends but you have only 10 gifts a day to pass onto them, unless you reset with diamonds. It's pretty bad if they can ban you because somebody has a grudge against you. Hopefully you will be given a clearer reason as to what your "crime" is. But it won't be good enough. It's a pity that we can't be organized into going on strike for you to be reinstated. Or we could bombard support with emails on your behalf? Anyway, I just wanted to say that you are not alone, even those who are not your MM friends wish you well. Twisted Evil
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 am

Nicely said Gailg Smile
    AdmN

MM Name : AdmNelson

Post  AdmN Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:14 am

Hi Gibby, Hope your situation gets resolved favorably. If there is anything you want your friends to do - like go a week without playing game to send them a message - we will spread the word. If they are trying to make an example of you to scare us all into buying diamonds, its not going to work! Keep us posted what they say is the reason, it better be good! Hope to see u playing soon.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 am

How ridiculous. I've about had it with GI. Hope Gibby gets back!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 am

I hope I get back too!!!

As has been said, no warning what so ever. Literally, I opened my manor in first thing in the morning to check my wall and was banned. Couldn't get gifts, couldn't send gifts, couldn't visit. Right now, all of my friends have been wiped out, I have no helpers and can not access my gifts or wall.

I can still charge collections, explore rooms, and use charms, buy stuff, etc. but am a prisoner to GI!
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:51 am

Hi gibby, I'm not one of your friends but I truly hope you get reinstated as soon as poss. I hope you get a reasonable explanation as to why they have done this to you. I would hazard a guess it wouldn't be anything that the majority don't do as well, so why pick on you!! WHEN you get your game back, I would be honoured to become one of your friends! Keep fighting!!
    Lillypop

Post  Lillypop Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:12 am

I miss you...Gibby : ( hope u can get back on game soon.
    Chezzy

Post  Chezzy Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:25 am

Hey Gibby and everyone!

Thought I would join to show mine and phillcost's support. Can't believe you have been banned and can't believe some people would take a game so seriously that they would think to report you?!!?

You've got lots of support here so let's hope they make the right decision and that they do it quickly.

Very unfair, especially with no warnings etc....but it can't help but give lots of us a negative impression of the programmers, and that can't be a good thing for them.

Bring back Gibby!! :0)

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:16 am

Hi Gibby! I'm not one of your friends but I am still very angry on your behalf!! GI is getting ridiculous with their greed. To simply ban with no warning just isn't right! When you are released from exile I'm sure you will be bombarded with welcome back gifts. And if they refuse to reinstate your game and you decide to start over I would love to help you rebuild your collection:)

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:03 am

sfinley ibrahim wrote:Hi Gibby! I'm not one of your friends but I am still very angry on your behalf!! GI is getting ridiculous with their greed. To simply ban with no warning just isn't right! When you are released from exile I'm sure you will be bombarded with welcome back gifts. And if they refuse to reinstate your game and you decide to start over I would love to help you rebuild your collection:)

Couldn't agree more!!
    Diana❤
    Diana❤

MM Name : Diana❤

Gibby was banned!!!! Empty Re: My friend Gibby

Post  Diana❤ Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 am

Well it looks like you have support from those who were your friend and from those who want to be your friend. Don't give up!

They have to give you an explanation as to why they banned you this is ridiculous, its a game and we have a lot of time and money into it. I know I bought tons of diamonds and used plenty on this last event. If you have to start over you can count on me and many others to help as much as we can.

Miss you and look forward to this problem being resolved. I will keep checking these post to see what happens.
    GOOD LUCK❤❤❤

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:56 am