MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+27
Carriejh77
Dug
Admin
WaccaWacca!
NatDream
Mogul
Jakki
cssconstruct
Evilmoo
liasel
Brittney25
T & T
Trekker
Samc147
kk_mm
Annette70
Chezzy
Lillypop
Caz
AdmN
ycul
gailg
Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
Diana❤
Soozicle
Savannah123
karen_ni
31 posters

Gibby was banned!!!!

cssconstruct
    cssconstruct

Friend Code : 7be035
    MM Name : Scott

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Gibby was banned!!!!

Post  cssconstruct Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Sorry to make this my first post here but I just have to add this to Brittney. Did your parents not teach you to mind your own business. I was raised that if it's not hurting you, and it's not hurting anyone else, then it's none of my business. I have no dog in this fight and neither do you. Nothing they may or may not be doing is hurting you in any way. A game is played for the players enjoyment and for some, like you, the enjoyment is in just playing the game but for others they like to see how the can manipulate the game. Both are having fun, to the detriment of no one. I am sorry if people are truly harassing you, but if it's just people saying they don't like you, or your comments, that's not harassment. If your willing to interfere with other peoples business, you must be willing for them to not take it lying down, Brittney I am not condemning you or your opinion, you are entitled to it, but you must be willing to accept that most see it differently. Grown adults should not be bickering or fighting over an electronic form of entertainment. Just my opinion.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 pm

I know this post will make me unpopular but frankly I don't care. This is a member moderated forum and as one of the first members I am saying ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! People are allowed to have their own opinions and their own way to play. Name calling, harassment, and just in general bickering WILL NOT be tolerated here. I am not taking sides in this debate. I'm am simply saying that both sides need to agree to disagree and walk away. This is a site meant to help people. If you aren't being helpful then you should reconsider posting here. I greatly value this little peaceful corner of the Internet, and I for one, would like it to stay that way. Thank you.
    Jakki

MM Name : Jakki

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 3 Empty Gibby is banned

Post  Jakki Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:09 pm

I find it deplorable that people are scolding other people for showing their support for an MM player. Weather friend or not, these people should be applauded for showing such support. i lift my hat off to you all.
    Cheers!!
    Jakkie (a friend and supporter)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Really Brittany? You think we have created an app for this game? Far shot. And we can't banish things without limits, you have to have collections and items to banish. You have to have coins and diamonds. Like I have said, within the realms of the game, what we are doing is not cheating. Just like all of those gifts people get and give Smile just like infinite energy and stacking charms to multiply exp when you explore a room.

If you want to talk professionalism, fine, no where have we called you a cheater, or bashed you. In fact, I was quite nice to you in my last post. But I find it troubling that you "know" what we are doing...cause I guarantee you, and your "WoW" hubby don't. And I will like to end your petty argument with that.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:05 pm

On a bright note. It looks like some of my game is functioning correctly. I can add stuff to my wish list and people can see it. Maybe on Monday, I will post some pics of what my manor looks like so you all will see the message, my absence of friends, and my empty wall. Sad

Currently I am experting what little rooms I have to, finishing some achievements, and updating my wish list with booze and flowers. Lol.

Once again, I can't wait til this is resolved and my game returns to normal. I miss you guys and thanks again for all of the support. Without you guys, I would have just quit!
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Post  Samc147 Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Hang in there Gibby. I hope by the morning it's all sorted out for you. X

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Goodluck Gibby. Hope everything gets resolved.

To clear up the arguments in here:
    THERE ARE NO PROGRAMS THAT CAN AID IN MM
    THERE ARE NO CHEATS TO GAIN ADVANTAGES

THERE ARE BUGS IN THE GAME THAT ALLOW CERTAIN EVENTS TO TAKE PLACE THAT ALLOW SLIGHT EASE IN GAMEPLAY. THESE ARE NOT ILLEGAL SINCE THEY ARE PART OF THE GAME AND CAN BE USED UNTIL GI REMOVES THEM. IN ORDER TO DO THEM, YOU NEED EARN THE CHARMS, BANISHING OBJECTS, ETC. NOTHING IS BEING USED THAT WE DO NOT OWN. ALL PLAYERS HERE ARE WELCOME TO THE INFORMATION IF THE ASK NICELY AND FIND SOMEONE WILLING TO SHARE. YOU MAY FIND HINTS IN THE FORUMS BUT TUTORIALS SHOULD NOT BE POSTED. PERSONALLY I BELIEVE THESE BUGS ARE FAIR COMPENSATION FOR THE FLAWS IN THE GAME.

With that being said, please end the argument here and continue to enjoy MM and use this forum in a proper manner.
    Goodluck everyone and I hope you all the best on your MM endeavors.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:26 pm

I can't wait to befriend you in this game when it returns. Smile

Like I have said from day one, I appreciate all the support! Even my non friends who are viewing this, sharing sympathy, and offering help. All has not gone unnoticed!
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Post  gailg Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Brittney25 wrote:Let me start off by saying that I LOVE mystery manor. I play everyday. I've spend over $100 on diamonds on this game. I've spend countless hours on this game. It upsets me that players are using a "cheat" to literally not play the game and just level up as quickly as possible. My husband is a computer programmer, he is employed by Blizzard. He is a professional and he KNOWS how this is happening. They have downloaded a program that lets them banish unlimited. It IS CHEATING. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. Go to trashajoe's wall, click on MikMik, and scroll to the bottom of his page. She says on his wall and I quote "I'm just cheating and leveling up". See for yourselves. She will no doubt have him delete it so you must be quick. It is not what the game is intended for. I am not bitter, I don't understand why I'm being called that. I just don't think it's fair that I level by exploring rooms, and banishing creatures without a special program that lets me do it over and over again without closing the banish window while others do it with their program and level and don't play the game. Trashajoe, you don't even have all your rooms unlocked! Why are you even playing? So, I have said my peace. If I am further harassed, it will be reported. I have screen-shotted the name calling and I won't hesitate to send it in. I love mystery manor, please stop ruining the game. I will not post again, and those who comment on my wall about this, will be deleted from my list.

Can I just add my two cents worth here? Over the past two weeks I and several others who have never even met Gibby or trashajoe before this, have been gleefully levelling up with a banishing glitch!! I went up 3 levels in 4 hours by finding on random manors different creatures who seemed to be stuck!! In each case I made a comment on the wall of these people. It allowed me to achieve the old woman gypsy one, but only as much as I happened to have 100s of brooms gained legitimately! I also banished the snow doll achievement because I happened to have had the snatchin chest weapons. I came unstuck by blithely banishing a stuck ninja only to find out that after using my weapons it bought more by using my diamonds!! This was certainly not a downloaded program. Much too random spread over different manors and people. We even told each other where to find them. Not for one second do I ever think I am cheating when I take advantage of a GI glitch.
    Ps I'm sorry if people are being nasty to you, that is not what this game should be about. I have met people to care about on this game and consider that the highlight of what often is a complete mess. I guess this is the result of making a very public accusation and that is really sad. I hope that Gibby gets reinstated, because as far as I know, the banishing trick is just another bug that I love.
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Post  Savannah123 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Hey gibby, I would stick with the booze, the flowers are nice, but I think the booze will work better : drunken drunken Hope you are back soon!! Not on your friends list, but still a friend Very Happy good luck!!!
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Post  Savannah123 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Hey brad, couldn't agree more!!

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 pm

gibby wrote:

Currently I am experting what little rooms I have to, finishing some achievements, and updating my wish list with booze and flowers. Lol.

This literally made me LOL! Good luck Gibby..hope you're squared away soon!

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Evie_B wrote:
    gibby wrote:

Margaritas in the kitchen??? Yay;)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:
    Evie_B wrote:
    gibby wrote:

Margaritas in the kitchen??? Yay;)

LOL!! you guys are cracking me up Smile
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 am

Hi "Gibby"
    haven't played for a bit so I just saw yesterday that you r having a bit of a problem. Hope you are back playing soon - miss ya. You are my most awesome friend and it isn't just about gifting.

Carmen
    AdmN

MM Name : AdmNelson

Post  AdmN Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:39 am

Hey Gibby, hope this is the day. It seems GI is trying to fix the problem for you. If not, I am ready to stop playing for a week to send them a message, and I am sure others are. It seems GI banished the wrong player, they should banish Brittany the blackmailer, not the victim of blackmail, LOL.
    Some people forget its just a game
    Hope to see you soon playing,
    AdmNelson
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 pm

As much as I hate to further this discussion I feel compelled to add to the defense of the so-called "cheaters". They are correct, there is no 3rd party download/program, they are simply using things from within the game that still take effort and planning (and most often, inventory items) to use, to enhance the game play. Personally without these things I'd be so frustrated or bored I'd have quit playing a long time ago. I'm sorry, but I will never pay more than the $8 I've already paid to play this game. I think most of us would agree that the MM economics are wildly out of line, and are happy to have an alternative to paying through the nose when many of the players simply cannot afford to do that and the game is so buggy to boot. That said, you still have to put in the legwork to get the benefits and work the strategy of the game while doing it; it's no quick "cheat".

I think most people who use these "loopholes" as I call them don't do it just to "level up" or get on the leader boards. I use them to help my friends; sure I used one of them to level up to 99, but only so I could gift the level 99 things everyone needed. I love helping people open Oceanic and the Lab, just like people helped me do it.

My point is, there's no reason to judge how anyone goes about their game. Want to pay to play and level up faster? That's great... IMHO you're giving GI your blessing for charging asinine rates but that's your business, your credit card. I choose to do a little extra leg work and advance faster that way. You say potayto, I say potahto.

Why can't we all just get along?? flower LOL
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Soozicle wrote:As much as I hate to further this discussion I feel compelled to add to the defense of the so-called "cheaters". They are correct, there is no 3rd party download/program, they are simply using things from within the game that still take effort and planning (and most often, inventory items) to use, to enhance the game play. Personally without these things I'd be so frustrated or bored I'd have quit playing a long time ago. I'm sorry, but I will never pay more than the $8 I've already paid to play this game. I think most of us would agree that the MM economics are wildly out of line, and are happy to have an alternative to paying through the nose when many of the players simply cannot afford to do that and the game is so buggy to boot. That said, you still have to put in the legwork to get the benefits and work the strategy of the game while doing it; it's no quick "cheat".

I think most people who use these "loopholes" as I call them don't do it just to "level up" or get on the leader boards. I use them to help my friends; sure I used one of them to level up to 99, but only so I could gift the level 99 things everyone needed. I love helping people open Oceanic and the Lab, just like people helped me do it.

My point is, there's no reason to judge how anyone goes about their game. Want to pay to play and level up faster? That's great... IMHO you're giving GI your blessing for charging asinine rates but that's your business, your credit card. I choose to do a little extra leg work and advance faster that way. You say potayto, I say potahto.

Why can't we all just get along?? flower LOL

If I could just chuck in a few words as well, I used the 'loophole' towards the end of the full moon quests.

I had finished a couple of days earlier but on the last evening I was absolutely swamped with requests for flaming skulls, bullets and the like. I also had numerous requests to visit friends walls to gift chargers. I used the 'loophole' to level up a few times to get the diamonds so that I could drop my counter several times to further help friends. Should I be labelled a cheater as well?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 pm

lol. based on some logic, anyone who has pressed cancel would be considered as such. Smile

In the meantime here is the scoop on my game, from none other than insight.

I should inform you that currently we have no opportunity to unblock your game.

blah, blah, blah

The only way out for now is to reinstall the application. Please, note that in this case you will have to start from the very beginning.

Thank you for understanding!

Your Support team,

I have done as requested thinking all would be fine and dandy and I would be able to start from scratch. This isn't the case my new game name "gibster" is still blocked and hardly a level at all. I have sent this response

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled the game and am still banned?

Now not only am I not at a level 400 player, I am 2. I have lost all diamonds, coins, and friends. All for not cheating. I had heaps of inventory from playin months on end and everything is gone. This is not acceptable.

any other suggestions?

Last edited by gibby on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:23 pm

here should be a link to pics of my banned room, or, what use to be my room Sad

https://s1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/soylentgibby/

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Currently have no opportunity to unblock your game? What the hell does that even mean??? Did you spend any money for in-app purchases? If so I would demand a refund of all money spent and if not report to apple and they will refund.
    Evilmoo
    Evilmoo

MM Name : Moo

Post  Evilmoo Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi Gibby

It's Moo one of your friends

That is a ridiculous answer from GI. When my game got reset (after an update) from level 83 they said I would have to start again. Which I did - then when I had worked my way back up to level 50 they emailed to say actually they could reinstate my level 83 but I would lose everything all over again! I didn't bother

Most annoying was all the friend codes to get diamonds for stupid quests that would cost 100's of pounds had already been used as I still had all my friends so I had to go through it all again. I did get purchased diamonds back though so if they owe you any, let them know

You are still on my friend list so I don't think you have lost us

I do hope they can sort it out for you - so unfair :-(

I miss your little quotes too lol

xx
    Evilmoo
    Evilmoo

Post  Evilmoo Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Now it's not even working

Getting the old 'no Internet connection' and 'no server response' messages again

Dunno why I bother with it sometimes :-(
    Diana❤
    Diana❤

MM Name : Diana❤

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re:Gibby banned

Post  Diana❤ Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:52 pm

This post is just a request for help. I was out all of today, so now I wanted to check my wall. I CANNOT GET to my wall, my friends or my gifts. I keep getting a message " no server response". I know a few of that have posted are my friends and was wondering if you can access my manor. If you can or cannot, please just leave a post here. I have contacted support, but I know that will take some time for a response.

Gibby: whatever level you are you can count on me for help.

Diana❤
    Evilmoo
    Evilmoo

Post  Evilmoo Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Apparently they are changing servers so that's why there's no response (according to people on the Facebook page)

You won't be able to visit friends or gift but can still access your rooms :-)

Hopefully they will get it sorted quickly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 pm