MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
engineer
lell
6 posters

Does gifting WL charger first prevent gifting a WL collection item

lell

Does gifting WL charger first prevent gifting a WL collection item Empty Does gifting WL charger first prevent gifting a WL collection item

Post  lell Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:28 pm

I am tired of thinking it's me, so has anyone else experienced this problem.

From a WL I sent a charger. When I tried to send a collection item, I got a message that I could only send one gift. I didn't think I did, but I couldn't say for sure.

Forward to yesterday. After gift counter reset, I sent someone a collection item first, then a charger, both from WL.
    Next person, I sent a charger from WL. When I tried to send a collection item...you guessed it...couldn't do it!

Question

engineer
    engineer

Does gifting WL charger first prevent gifting a WL collection item Empty Re: Does gifting WL charger first prevent gifting a WL collection item

Post  engineer Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 pm

lell wrote:I am tired of thinking it's me, so has anyone else experienced this problem.

From a WL I sent a charger. When I tried to send a collection item, I got a message that I could only send one gift. I didn't think I did, but I couldn't say for sure.

Forward to yesterday. After gift counter reset, I sent someone a collection item first, then a charger, both from WL.
    Next person, I sent a charger from WL. When I tried to send a collection item...you guessed it...couldn't do it!

Question

I've never had this happen to me before. Out of curiosity, which items were you trying to send? Are you sure it was a collection item and not another charger? Had you already sent your 10 items for the day or already sent a gift to the friend?
    MysteryAddict

Does gifting WL charger first prevent gifting a WL collection item Empty Re: Does gifting WL charger first prevent gifting a WL collection item

Post  MysteryAddict Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:53 pm

I had the same problem yesterday. I responded to a charger request on my wall and then tried to send a collection item from that persons wl but got a message saying I had already gifted him. I even tried resetting my collection gift counter but it didn't work.
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I had the same problem too. I can't ask charging items from some friend.it said I've asked for this item today but I did not. Usually in 1x24 hours I can ask again but this time I notice that I need 2x24 hours:(
    lell

Post  lell Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:27 pm

This is in reply to engineer's message (perhaps you can tell me how to reply to your message that would show your message and my reply below).

It was definitely an attempted collection item after a sent charger - again this is from the WL.
    The first time, I sent a silver bullet, then attempted to send an octopus (but in this case, I wasn't sure if I had sent a collection item already that day, almost sure I didn't)

Yesterday, I sent a starting pistol from WL, then tried to send a tyrannosaurus fillet from WL. Since this was only the second person I was gifting to after reset, I know for sure that I didn't already send that person a collection item.

Thank you for your attention sunny
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Same for me too, so we are really down to one gift a day be it free charger or collection but if collection still only ten to distribute between our hundreds of friends. Great. On a diff note and I've posted thread on this, overnight they've also changed the van helsing arsenal items from coin purchase in the collection to diamonds, that was the only use thousands of coins had. I know it was coins yesterday as I went to buy them only to find I was 40k short so now I have 660000 coins I can't use as they've greedily remote changed another thing. Funny how they can't fix the errors but got time to remote change pricing Sad
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Also is anyone in last hour able to thank for a requested item? My screen goes to the green thank one after pressing to accept, when I press thank it freezes then boots me right out of game. Sick of this, it's worse by the hour!
    lell

Post  lell Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Dear Chickenchick1111,
    I read somewhere in this forum that MM told someone not to click the thank button after the accept button, and that MM Is working on resolving the problem. I'm sorry I can't direct you to the exact post. It would be nice if MM would tell everyone!
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 pm

It was me they mailed about that lol :-) no I mean a gift you've asked for, not a mystery one, for last few hours when I click to thank a requested item it blocks up like with mystery ones, just Meir anyone else? I'm not thanking mystery ones, just regular wall request or collection items xxx
    lell

Post  lell Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 pm

LOL. sorry I misread your message and, also, sorry for adding an extra 1 to your name!

We'll probably see more feedback in the forum regarding your issue when people return to the game after the boycott.
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 pm

It has always been that way for me. If I'm sending both a charger and a collection item from the WL, I have to send the collection item first.

Eta: It wasn't a big deal under the old gifting ways so I just didn't care.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:12 pm