MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+6
paulinelhg
•Vicki bans GI•
helian
Roxy
Essex girl
ycul
10 posters

Have you been banned from posting?

ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Have you been banned from posting? Empty Have you been banned from posting?

Post  ycul Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:00 am

Sad Hi Friends, I was temporarily banned yesterday from posting on my manor wall as well as my friends walls. If you are not hearing from me that's why. I have no idea how long this ban is for. This was for asking a friend if the were playing the new Big Fish game Found! I miss my wall banter with my friends. Sad
    Cheers, Lucy

P.S.
    If you've also been banned from posting let your friends know here if you want. It's easier to find than scrolling through the Big Fish thread. Smile

Last edited by ycul on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add that the wall posting ban seems to affect my ability to ask for wall chargers as well.)
    Essex girl
    Essex girl

Friend Code : 9dad21
    MM Name : Charlie

Have you been banned from posting? Empty Re: Have you been banned from posting?

Post  Essex girl Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:33 am

Lucy, this is a brilliant idea! Thank you for starting this thread! Rebels Unite! Very Happy cheers

Dear Friends,

Im currently bound, gagged and being thoroughly spanked by GI for using the F-word...thats "Found" ( i whispered that!)

Thank you for all your kind gifts! I am returning the favour. I just cant say thank you or tell you ive dropped by, so im tiptoeing around your Manors instead.

Hugs! Charlie xx
    Roxy
    Roxy

Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

Post  Roxy Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:47 am

Banned and proud of it!
    helian
    helian

MM Name : Helian

Post  helian Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:39 pm

To all my MM friends, I've been banned too. One mention in passing to my MM BFF to see if he'd heard what everyone's talking about. It wasn't even an endorsement of the other game.

I hate the bastards! Do they even know how boring and frustrating the game is without us higher level players? The game is silent now. Is that more fun for players? It will just make more people leave and seek out alternatives, whether we tell them about it or not.

Anyway, thanks for starting this thread. I'm glad for a chance to let my friends know, I'm still thinking of them and silently tipping and gifting as I can.

If this banning last much longer though, I'm going to have to throw up my hands for good. Finally. Any idea how long we're in purgatory?

Much love to you all!
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:14 am

This is outrageous! Where in their rules did it ever say you could not mention other games on people's walls? Is GI just making it up as they go along?

And to answer the question as to how this is affecting lower level players: It's killing MM for them. I talked with one MM friend today who said she can't get the stuff on her wish list anymore because so many players have either been banned, have quit, or just aren't playing anymore. It's making the game less fun for her, making her consider what other games are out there she could play instead. GI is literally shooting themselves in the foot!

When I see all that's happening to MM, I cannot be happier that I quit the game. I would not want to play a game with all this going on. Games are supposed to be fun! They are supposed to be for pleasure! They are NOT supposed to be stressful where you cannot get anywhere within the game and are always having to watch every minor thing you do for fear that GI's wrath might come booming down on you!

I am so happy to have quit MM! And I will absolutely never play another GI game again!
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:31 am

Hi there,

For those who have not lost their rights to Post, please write to my manor to tell my friends "Pauline is banned from posting on wall and replying to messages"

I'm banned too, and I kept many friends from my starting out days, who may not know of mmuff and thus may not know there is a ban on player posting on their own manor wall, or replying to others message.

The mystery manor hidden adventure Facebook its no help to them as GI is quick to remove Post by players that affects their reputation n revenue.

Thank you very much Smile
    Linh UFF
    Linh UFF

MM Name : Linh UFF

Post  Linh UFF Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:39 am

Also banned and now playing FOUND instead cheers

To all my MM friends:
    I will honour all wall requests and return favours. Thank you for all your gifts Wink
    Roxy
    Roxy

Post  Roxy Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Got my posting powers reinstated today! Thank you, my friends, for your patience. Very Happy
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Roxy wrote:Got my posting powers reinstated today! Thank you, my friends, for your patience. Very Happy

Yeah! Did you just wait them out or contact GI?

(Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?!?!) Very Happy
    Roxy
    Roxy

Post  Roxy Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:
    Roxy wrote:Got my posting powers reinstated today! Thank you, my friends, for your patience. Very Happy

Yeah! Did you just wait them out or contact GI?

(Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?!?!) Very Happy

LOL, Mb! When I returned from vacation I gave it a try just for the heck of it, and it worked! I an curious, however, to know if they are still wall banning for mentioning Found. If anyone hears of a new occurrence, please post it in this forum. Thanks!
    puertokelly
    puertokelly

Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

Post  puertokelly Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

I wrote to my friends about it, but used F,o,u,n,d and it didn't set off the ban. Boy do I appreciate freedom of speech. Just having this small experience with a country where if you say negative things to piss off the powers that be, you get punished. How sucky for them.

Does anyone know when Found will let us have friends?
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:17 pm

I've seen another player who used letter-like characters to spell out Found (I won't specify which letters) which has clearly not been caught by the ban. For example, you could spell out Mystery as Мystery (the M is not a regular M) or Ⅿystery (again, the M is not the regular M). There are a whole bunch of other characters that can be used that aren't as exact, but can still be read very easily.

Even if GI eventually found the characters and banned them, it would be funny to watch them scramble around trying to figure out every possible character and combination of characters that could be used. Personally, I'd love to make them spend the time searching for all the different characters and combinations. They deserve to be chasing their own tails on this! LOL! Very Happy
    lell

Post  lell Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:55 pm

yesterday, I was able to post a message with the word found In a sentence as a verb, f not capitalized. A friend reported that she could not post a message with quotation marks around uncapitalized word found. I'm not banned, though today's No Server Response message gave me pause Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:40 am