MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+23
paulinelhg
Sablesrgreat
lekingsley
piper
Katyc
belle MM
Kguerin
Eliora
Martino
Dazza JP
Mrs X
chelapps
argroves
Sakura
StahlBS
ParisGirl
highlandlass
rab
ycul
Demdike
MN
chrismmuff
Firefly
27 posters

Details to New String of Anniversary Quests

rab

Details to New String of Anniversary Quests  - Page 2 Empty Re: Details to New String of Anniversary Quests

Post  rab Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:24 am

Quest to find burst of feelings is now zodiac mode rather than night mode
    Eliora

Details to New String of Anniversary Quests  - Page 2 Empty Re: Details to New String of Anniversary Quests

Post  Eliora Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Do flour bolters continue to drop after the third layer of the cake has been upgraded? Only 1 fire burner to go!!
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Eliora wrote:Do flour bolters continue to drop after the third layer of the cake has been upgraded? Only 1 fire burner to go!!

Absolutely, they drop more frequently after you're finished with the cake. I now have 120 and have been bashing away while visiting Wink
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:47 pm

I just collected enough to claim another charm, it told me it was my last chance, and sure enough my news feed box has disappeared. Don't know how much longer the cake will stay around for. I still have it for the moment.
    rab

Post  rab Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 am

Demdike wrote:I just collected enough to claim another charm, it told me it was my last chance, and sure enough my news feed box has disappeared. Don't know how much longer the cake will stay around for. I still have it for the moment.

Do you recall when you got your first charm? I wonder if that starts a time limit?
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:07 am

rabrown wrote:
    Demdike wrote:I just collected enough to claim another charm, it told me it was my last chance, and sure enough my news feed box has disappeared. Don't know how much longer the cake will stay around for. I still have it for the moment.

Do you recall when you got your first charm? I wonder if that starts a time limit?

May be a coincidence but mine disappeared the moment I scored my tenth charm.
    rab

Post  rab Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:46 am

10 was mentioned by Chris too so maybe there is a limit of ten as you suggest
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:02 am

I have 10 in my inventory atm, but technically I have had 11 as I used one almost straight after getting it.
    Kguerin

Details to New String of Anniversary Quests  - Page 2 Empty How many items to collect for 2nd and 3rd tier?

Post  Kguerin Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Are the 2nd and 3rd tier also 10 items to be collected or are they more? It's taking me forever to collect the chocolate and whip cream but have a TON of everything else! But just curious about the 2nd and 3rd tier. Thanks! Smile
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:03 pm

I'm pretty sure it was 15 and 18 respectivly, but you'll have them by the time you've finished.
    Kguerin

Post  Kguerin Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Demdike wrote:I'm pretty sure it was 15 and 18 respectivly, but you'll have them by the time you've finished.

Thanks! Smile
    rab

Post  rab Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Hunting room quest relating to charging sparkles is now zodiac rather than night mode
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:06 am

Well, when I checked my cake, it needs like 8 more hours to collect the present but when return this evening it said I need to wait for another 17 hours Sad
    belle MM
    belle MM

Post  belle MM Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Firefly wrote:Please see below for the details to the new string of Anniversary quests in the order that they come in.

Explore the Hall in ‘night’ mode; Find the ‘Snatchin-saxophonist’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Bathroom in ‘silhouette’ mode; Find the ‘Snatchin-guitarist’ by exploring the Library in ‘silhouette’ mode
    Explore the Kitchen in ‘curse of the evil eye’ mode (leaves behind from Mist); Find the ‘Snatchin-drummer’ by exploring the Fortune Telling Room
    Explore the Hunting Room in ‘witch’s curse’ mode (leaves behind from Will-o-Wisp); Find the ‘Snatchin-trumpeter’ by exploring the Laboratory in ‘night’ mode
    Explore the African Room in ‘night’ mode; Find the ‘Snatchin-Double basser’ by exploring any Room in the manor

So, I am a bit behind on this string of events, but we now need to explore the African room in the zodiac mode instead of the night mode along with finding the Snatchin-double basser. Yea for me! affraid
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:49 am

belle MM wrote:
    Firefly wrote:Please see below for the details to the new string of Anniversary quests in the order that they come in.

Explore the Hall in ‘night’ mode; Find the ‘Snatchin-saxophonist’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Bathroom in ‘silhouette’ mode; Find the ‘Snatchin-guitarist’ by exploring the Library in ‘silhouette’ mode
    Explore the Kitchen in ‘curse of the evil eye’ mode (leaves behind from Mist); Find the ‘Snatchin-drummer’ by exploring the Fortune Telling Room
    Explore the Hunting Room in ‘witch’s curse’ mode (leaves behind from Will-o-Wisp); Find the ‘Snatchin-trumpeter’ by exploring the Laboratory in ‘night’ mode
    Explore the African Room in ‘night’ mode; Find the ‘Snatchin-Double basser’ by exploring any Room in the manor

So, I am a bit behind on this string of events, but we now need to explore the African room in the zodiac mode instead of the night mode along with finding the Snatchin-double basser. Yea for me! affraid

Oh Brilliant !!! I'm still waiting for the wisp to arrive at the hunting room. Am looking forward to the zodiac in african room already :-(
    rab

Post  rab Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Explor hall in night mode for exotic animal quest is now zodiac mode.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 am

Dazza JP wrote:
    belle MM wrote:

Oh Brilliant !!! I'm still waiting for the wisp to arrive at the hunting room. Am looking forward to the zodiac in african room already :-(

Wisp came and dispatched, Zodiac is in the african room, but now to get enough shatter to actually explore it lol, God I love this game Crying or Very sad
    Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 am

Hi Dazza,

I have a whole manor full of gypsies if you want to pm me your code:)

Katy
    piper
    piper

MM Name : Piper

Details to New String of Anniversary Quests  - Page 2 Empty when does the snatchin cook disappear

Post  piper Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 am

I just finished the 3rd layer of my cake but have not charged the Ghageen oven yet. Will charging that collection make the snatchin cook disappear? and if not does anyone know when he does disappear?

Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:13 pm

He comes and goes when I banish others, but hasn't been a fixture since I finished the cake. Plenty in friends manors though.
    piper
    piper

MM Name : Piper

Post  piper Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Demdike wrote:He comes and goes when I banish others, but hasn't been a fixture since I finished the cake. Plenty in friends manors though.

Thanks for the helpful info Very Happy
    lekingsley
    lekingsley

Post  lekingsley Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:28 pm

So why are we being limited to 10 one year rewards when the icon clearly states that we can charge the collections as many times as possible in order to get the reward?
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 am

Do we know how long the cake will be around? I still need two items for the bottom tier and have been trying to avoid purchasing any. Do you think it would be worth trying to finish the cake or should I just charge what I have and move on?
    Any advise farao Question
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 am

Once the cake is completed it gives 1 collection item that can only be got from quests and 1 food item every 24hrs. For 1 diamond it can 'speed' up so you can buy more if you wish. Items include panda, guitarist, magda and rockets amongst others

Depends how badly you want to continue to collect items.
    belle MM
    belle MM

Post  belle MM Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Sablesrgreat wrote:Do we know how long the cake will be around? I still need two items for the bottom tier and have been trying to avoid purchasing any. Do you think it would be worth trying to finish the cake or should I just charge what I have and move on?
    Any advise farao Question

Depends on how much patience you have. I was down to needing two items as well. I tried for about two weeks, and they never dropped! Perhaps I am not very patient because I just bought them after that. I'm sure I did exactly what GI was hoping for. Oh well! I was ready to move on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am