MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Missing energy

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Missing energy  Empty Missing energy

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 am

Has anyone else had energy not recharge?

I've used the energy rechargers from the Beach quest within the last three days. Two days ago, I didn't plan properly and had to go to bed with about three hours left on it (and the turtle)....first time user mistake...I thought I'd wake up fully charged or at least 1/2 way there. When I checked 6 hours after shut down, it appeared my charging hadn't kicked in, considering I was supposed to charge at 90% for 3 of those hours!

Yesterday, I planned better and used my last energy charm. It ended at midnight. I had just moved up a level to 380 energy. I figured, I'd use 180 energy before I went to bed figuring I'd be fully charged when I got up 8-9 hrs later. When I logged on 9 hours later, I was only up to 202 energy!! I know my my math and I know I should've earned at least 180 energy (20energy/hr x 9), but I had only earned 2! The timer was going and it has been adding ever since I booted up.

I shut down last night...game and iPad....and charged iPad, too. It seems using the charm stopped my recharging for quite awhile.....

Should I not have shut down? This baffles and frustrates me! : Neutral :
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Missing energy  Empty Re: Missing energy

Post  Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:09 am

I've had occasions where I thought the same happened to me. I didn't keep good records, so I can't for sure say if this is the case...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:48 pm

I believe if you leave an energy charm running, but 'minimize' the game, you don't get all the energy that charm is supposed to give you.

When I leave the game in the foreground, it seems to work okay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:35 am