MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

What's this I hear about suspension of social functions?

Samlakat
    Samlakat

Friend Code : fa9b18
    MM Name : Kathryn

What's this I hear about suspension of social functions? Empty What's this I hear about suspension of social functions?

Post  Samlakat Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 pm

I was reading on FB today that MM has decided to suspend social functions on mobile apps - iPhone and iPad. It says that the future of this game is unknown and that GI isn't talking. It was recommended to not purchase any more diamonds until this is "resolved." Has anyone heard anything more about this?
    rab

What's this I hear about suspension of social functions? Empty Re: What's this I hear about suspension of social functions?

Post  rab Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:34 pm

This is on the FB page

Dear friends,
    Please note that social functions (visiting neighbors and friends, sending gifts) of Game Insight mobile games will be temporarily unavailable for technical reasons beyond our control. You will be able to use those services once again in the nearest future. We apologize for any possible inconveniences. Thank you for your patience & understanding!
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

What's this I hear about suspension of social functions? Empty Re: What's this I hear about suspension of social functions?

Post  truperduper Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Interesting! I just received the pop up when I logged onto MM. Its kind-of cute! At least they are acknowledging there is a problem!
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:15 am

truperduper wrote:Interesting! I just received the pop up when I logged onto MM. Its kind-of cute! At least they are acknowledging there is a problem!

Cute? GI is not and never will be cute.
    mayri

Post  mayri Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:49 am

With a jailbroken iPad or iPhone you can get as many diamonds and coins as you want without paying anything.
    That is what they're trying to fix and that is what they can't fix.
    So probably they decided to suspend everything if what they pay for servers cost them more than what they gain from the remaining people that have no clue and they're getting fooled into pay with their money for that full of glitches and poorly developed game.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:49 am

mayri wrote:With a jailbroken iPad or iPhone you can get as many diamonds and coins as you want without paying anything.
    So probably they decided to suspend everything if what they pay for servers cost them more than what they gain from the remaining people that have no clue and they're getting fooled into pay with their money for that full of glitches and poorly developed game.

I wondered about that with jail broke devices. They already make up for it by charging so much for those of us who do pay! Their prices are crazy. How do u know that is what they're trying to fix?
    mayri

Post  mayri Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:56 am

ronda.meyers.16 wrote:
    mayri wrote:With a jailbroken iPad or iPhone you can get as many diamonds and coins as you want without paying anything.

I wondered about that with jail broke devices. They already make up for it by charging so much for those of us who do pay! Their prices are crazy. How do u know that is what they're trying to fix?

I dont know if that is what they're trying to fix this time, but for sure they're trying to find a way to fix that.
    I just checked another GI game that I have, the Tribez, and a similar message popped up, saying that some of the game's function may be limited. But there isnt any friend visiting there in that game, didnt notice any difference the 10 minutes I played it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:08 am