MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

no monsters in friend's manors

hollie a

MM Name : hollie a

no monsters in friend's manors Empty no monsters in friend's manors

Post  hollie a Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 pm

Getting so very irritated. I just finished gluing the island map together with great thanks to friends because I do not have snatching Blackbeard as needed and when visiting friends to find them I realize friends no longer have monsters. I now need snatchin seaferers which I do not have and I am apparently at a standstill in this game seeing as I can't even visit a friends manor to find them! Anyone know if this will be fixed so that we can banish monsters in others manors?
    Rosie Hallahan

no monsters in friend's manors Empty No monsters

Post  Rosie Hallahan Wed May 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi, the reason your friends don't have seafarers is because they have banished them and they don't come back. I still have them in my manor if you need them pm me your friends code and I'll add you Very Happy
    hollie a

no monsters in friend's manors Empty Re: no monsters in friend's manors

Post  hollie a Wed May 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Rosie Hallahan wrote:Hi, the reason your friends don't have seafarers is because they have banished them and they don't come back. I still have them in my manor if you need them pm me your friends code and I'll add you Very Happy

When I visit friends manors they have absolutely zero Monsters of any kind... Is this some sort of glitch? And I thank you. I will pm you my friend code in a moment. Thank you.
    Rosie Hallahan

no monsters in friend's manors Empty No monsters

Post  Rosie Hallahan Wed May 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Sorry I should have asked if you are using an iPad, tried to add you and is saying I can't. I presume your using another platform, if so i cant add you sorry. When you say you can't see any monsters do you mean the full moon monsters? If you do they are only visible during the full moon event. If you can't see any snatchins of any kind in your friends manor's I would suggest there is something wrong with you game and I would contact GI. Very Happy
    hollie a

Post  hollie a Wed May 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Rosie Hallahan wrote:Sorry I should have asked if you are using an iPad, tried to add you and is saying I can't. I presume your using another platform, if so i cant add you sorry. When you say you can't see any monsters do you mean the full moon monsters? If you do they are only visible during the full moon event. If you can't see any snatchins of any kind in your friends manor's I would suggest there is something wrong with you game and I would contact GI. Very Happy

I am using android version :-( I appreciate your trying tho.. And no not a single monster or snatchin or anything of any kind in any of my friends mansions. I guess I must be the only one with this issue :-( I will contact GI then because it is really setting me back on quests..
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Post  Skyler Wed May 15, 2013 5:01 pm

hollie a wrote:
    Rosie Hallahan wrote:Hi, the reason your friends don't have seafarers is because they have banished them and they don't come back. I still have them in my manor if you need them pm me your friends code and I'll add you Very Happy

When I visit friends manors they have absolutely zero Monsters of any kind... Is this some sort of glitch? And I thank you. I will pm you my friend code in a moment. Thank you.

Does this happen with every friend or just the one? Could be an issue with that friend. If it happens on all, have you tried to completely close and logg off the game then log back in and see if that helps? Otherwise, the previous advice to contact GI would be the answer.
    hollie a

Post  hollie a Wed May 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Yes. Every friend every time since the last update.. Going to send notice over to GI now that I realize it wasn't meant to be a part of the update. Thank you everyone for all of your help.
    hollie a

no monsters in friend's manors Empty got a response from GI about the issue. not of much help...

Post  hollie a Fri May 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Dear Hamburgey,

We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.

Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Veronika, May 17 17:07 (MSK):
    Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!

Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.

As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
    Veronika Meteleva
    Your Support Team

Hamburgey, May 16 21:31 (MSK):
    When visiting my friends manors, they no longer have any monsters at all. I have several quests that I cannot make progress on because I do not have the required monster(snatchin seaferer) and since I cannot banish monsters from friends manors I cannot get anywhere in my gameplay. What happened?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm