MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Skeleton in the Closet Collection

donnabm

Skeleton in the Closet Collection Empty Skeleton in the Closet Collection

Post  donnabm Wed May 29, 2013 5:01 pm

I can't seem to find any of the skeleton parts to finish the Skeleton in the Closet Collection. The only way I get parts is for somebody to gift them to me (they are on my wish list) but that is few and far between. I need to charge the collection two more times to move onto the next level.

Anybody have any ideas as to how to get these collection items?
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Skeleton in the Closet Collection Empty Re: Skeleton in the Closet Collection

Post  Skyler Wed May 29, 2013 5:46 pm

donnabm wrote:I can't seem to find any of the skeleton parts to finish the Skeleton in the Closet Collection. The only way I get parts is for somebody to gift them to me (they are on my wish list) but that is few and far between. I need to charge the collection two more times to move onto the next level.

Anybody have any ideas as to how to get these collection items?

You will need to visit friends manors or visit those on the ratings boards and find skeletons roaming in the yard and banish them. (Mimi has them in her yard as the top player ratings board) Run a turtle and have plenty of baseball bats. This will help you get the collection items. As well as asking friends for them. Send me your friend code and I will send you one some as I can.

Skyler
    Coburnliz

Post  Coburnliz Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:05 pm

I just thought I'd let ppl know, that I am lvl 52 right now, & I had collected tons of bats, & other monster weapons, I went around to friends yards & banished them, used up Ll my weapons, then I started getting quests to banish monsters... And the specific monster quest I would be on, the weapons were harder to get... So just some advice, save some of ur weapons, dnt use them all up at once, u will need them for quests!! Also, I've read a lot that there will be quests coming up where you will need lots of oil CNA, which drop for me like crazy rot now, I heard they won't soon, so save some up if u can, u will be happy you did!!! Wish I had gotten this advice from someone!! Lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:45 am