MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

keys to enter "yard" rooms

Holley
    Holley

keys to enter "yard" rooms Empty keys to enter "yard" rooms

Post  Holley Fri May 31, 2013 11:18 am

Hi All!!

I have a question on how everyone gets their keys to enter the "yard" rooms.

I play daily and use a turtle, elephant, Buddha, and magnet; and have yet to enter several rooms. I get invites from the same friends almost everyday and wonder if i'm doing something wrong or is there another way, other than diamonds, to get enough keys to enter the rooms.

Thank you in advance for any help Very Happy
    Holley
    argroves

keys to enter "yard" rooms Empty Keys

Post  argroves Fri May 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Most of my friends that enter the yard rooms buy the keys. Guess they have more disposable money than I do. Like you I have a number of friends that battle everyday and sometimes twice a day. Crazy!!!
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

keys to enter "yard" rooms Empty Re: keys to enter "yard" rooms

Post  Skyler Fri May 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Holley wrote:Hi All!!

I have a question on how everyone gets their keys to enter the "yard" rooms.

I play daily and use a turtle, elephant, Buddha, and magnet; and have yet to enter several rooms. I get invites from the same friends almost everyday and wonder if i'm doing something wrong or is there another way, other than diamonds, to get enough keys to enter the rooms.

Thank you in advance for any help Very Happy
    Holley

Charge Collection 192 to start with. It gives you 25 keys to summon each boss. A lot of people benefited from obtaining Yard Chests which came with lots of keys. Also, if you battle a boss you usually get a chest reward that gives you room searching keys.

Hope this helps some.

Skyler
    zin

Friend Code : c4cb33

Post  zin Fri May 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Collection 192 is difficult, you only get the collection items when you defeat the pyramid as one of the top 3. To enter the pyramid you need 40 keys which only drop now and again when defeating very coin expensive skeleton sacrificers and conquistadors. Even high level friends will want to keep these collection items rather than gift them plus charging this collection doesn't drop keys for the pyramid.

With that said collection 192 is only really required for keys to the ice castle as no other collection drops those. It is also the only collection that drops keys to the bunker but as you only need 5 to enter its easier to keep banishing snatchin knights or guardsmen, the drop rate for keys is decent and chocolate medals drop in 2s when searching rooms.

You can get 100 keys to necromancer and vampire rooms with collection 212 but you need to be patient as you will need to search the mystical living room a few hundred times just to get enough chargers, however this is more realistic than collection 192 being charged once let alone 4 times.

Keys for reanimator should be easy enough to come by with collection 206 giving 50, again just keep searching enough rooms to get the drops to banish the snatchin resistance fighter and partisan who drop the collection items. Collection 192 does not give these keys either. The minions and lady eustece which roam yards also have a decent non-expensive drop rate for the keys.

Finally the hyperion room needs keys which no collection drops, like the pyramid keys, for these the snatchins that drop reanimator keys are a good bet as are the troopers who only require two rifles to banish.

I would focus on bunker, necromancer, reanimator and possibly vampire rooms to begin with, don't bother aiming for the others unless a quest requires it and then just spend the diamonds needed.

All this of course is pointless to attempt without running a golden turtle of luck.

Holley
    Holley

Post  Holley Fri May 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Skyler and Zen,.. Thank u so much for all the good tips!!! At least now I have a clue where to go... Razz
    Thx, Holley

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:18 am