MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+26
Katyc
pallhedge
Mrs X
lynnhas
Kazk
xx Vix xx
Superg
Skyler
Lyndar
Mothra
LaneyK
skiptx
Rosie Hallahan
lexp333
Sablesrgreat
Poppy
kmnrc35
slycreations
catku
rab
Abemom2
juliebug
Wind52
♡MotherLove♡
JazzLamb
someoneXYZ
30 posters

New update July 10 v1.23

Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

New update July 10 v1.23 - Page 3 Empty Re: New update July 10 v1.23

Post  Poppy Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:24 pm

The new update mentioned experience points for these new bosses. Has anyone noticed? Do u gets points for joining, plus each hit or what? Is it a generous amount of exp?
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Post  someoneXYZ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Poppy wrote:The new update mentioned experience points for these new bosses. Has anyone noticed? Do u gets points for joining, plus each hit or what? Is it a generous amount of exp?

Yes, the experience not only for new Boss, others Boss also have & which icon show next of the chest after win the Boss fighting.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 pm

I didn't quite understand that.  How much exp do we get?  Do we get some for joining, and then more for our hits?  

Incidentally, I am not receiving mystery gifts at all.

Last edited by Poppy on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Post  someoneXYZ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Poppy wrote:I didn't quite understand that.  How much exp do we get?  Do we get some for joining, and then more for our hits?  

I have not mark how many exp got^^" If you join & win the battle you get the chest & exp. But don't know is all the same or difference as your winner place?
    Also need to find out difference Boss exp is same or difference exp too.

I also not receiving mystery gifts too. Hope it's just the server problem & fix ASAP.

Peta123

Post  Peta123 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Thanks so much sly. The quest explanation was very confusing
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:20 pm

My guess on the lack of mystery gifts is that GI shut it off while they figure out how to fix the crashing that was happening when a player accepted mystery gifts. I was only getting the crashes on the mystery gifts, and since those disappeared, I haven't had any more crashes.
    rab

Post  rab Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:22 am

Poppy wrote:I didn't quite understand that.  How much exp do we get?  Do we get some for joining, and then more for our hits?  

It seems we gt one point of experience for every five points of healing or damage done during the battle.
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

New update July 10 v1.23 - Page 3 Empty New update 7/10

Post  PegWalt Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:04 pm

I wrote to GI about no mystery gifts since update. The response is it will be fixed in next update.
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

MM Name : highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:30 am

I am also having problems with gifting since the last update, no mystery gifts have been received at all, in fact hardly any gifts have been received!  Some friends have posted on my wall that they've sent something but it hasn't appeared, also, many gift requests on my wall have been greyed out so I can't fulfil them - I tried exiting the game completely and re-starting, and while that made a few come back, many just stayed greyed out, no matter how many times I exited and re-started.

Another majorly annoying thing is that the items you need to enter the new room are impossible to find!  Is this only happening to me or has anyone else had the same thing?  I haven't found a single one despite having a turtle plus artefacts running, and hardly any of the items to banish the new snatchins either.  It's probably a ploy by GI to get us to spend yet more money on the game but I'm getting to the point where I'm seriously considering deleting it from my iPad and saving myself the time and money! Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:45 am

I agree with Highlandass. I do not appreciate them making stuff so difficult to get. The odds are too low on getting the items for the new room, club 69' and the other new room, Mystical Living room. No way to get chargers. They're going to push some of us to our limits where we'll just move on to a new game and delete this one. It's supposed to be fun. Not as challenging as wining the lottery when the jackpot is high. Come on GI, give me a break. Seriously.
    I've only been playing 7 months, and I've seen so many new rooms and changes and updates in that amount of time, it is mind boggling. Mystical living room isn't all that new when u think about what's come after it, but I've yet to charge a collection--and I have multiples of many items, and no chargers. I have not gotten over that one yet. My manor is becoming so crammed, I can barely banish a snatchin.

Why don't they just work on what they have and make it work properly and slow down on the new stuff. Geez Louise.
    And thx for venting highland, I needed that. flower 
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:04 am

Thanks Poppy, glad it's not just me! I thought the Hyperion room was bad enough, the damn books you need to enter a boss fight hardly ever drop, and like you, I have multiples of items from the mystical living room collections but hardly any chargers and have only managed to charge one collection! The new Club 69 seems even harder to enter as it seems the only way to do it is to buy a chest with diamonds but I don't have enough diamonds and absolutely refuse to buy any more as I've spent a fortune since I started and for what?!?!

I've been playing since the start and am at level 314 but I'm definitely getting to the point where I've had enough with MM and even if I don't delete the game will probably take a break from it for a while.

Incidentally I've opened a ticket with GI addressing all of these issues and am awaiting a response but guess it will be the usual standard BS they churn out.... GRRRRR!!!!
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:12 am

They do churn it out don't they? I submitted a ticket 2 days ago, and still nothing. Makes u wonder what they are thinking doesn't it? To give us such bs responses, and treat us like we are brainless idiots. Wow, level 314 and ready to throw in the towel, that speaks volumes. I haven't had a chance to even try Hyperion, I'm no where on Mars, and yet here's another one. I think they want us all to become hopeless addicts to their game.

I guess we have to decide if we are are enjoying it enough to put up with the aggravation. Anyway, after I hit 100, I swore I was just going to play slow, with no agenda, and here I am, crazed on a quest again. I didn't see if your friend code is on here. Maybe we could be friends. Nice chatting with you. Sleep 
    lexp333
    lexp333

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : lexp333

Post  lexp333 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm the same as you, Poppy, though I think I've only ever gotten into the Necromancer and General rooms (have not done the others even once yet!). Waiting until the keys drop is definitely slow going...I've come to accept that waiting forever is just part of the game Crying or Very sad

I'm still seeing a lot of wall requests greyed out, very annoying! Anyone heard from GI on when this and the mystery gift issues will be fixed?
    Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:35 pm

For any greyed out wall requests, try shutting down MM completely via the shut down method (pressing home button twice, then holding on mm until it wiggles, then press the cross) this works for me 99% and the requests come back as normal.
    Poppy
    Poppy

New update July 10 v1.23 - Page 3 Empty Club 69 Cards

Post  Poppy Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:23 am

For a mystical chest tonight, I received 120 Club 69 cards. They were rectangle shaped. I went to the room, and learned they are not the cards to get me in. Those are round and I show zero of those. So I'm wondering, what these gold rectangle ones are. They have a 69 on them. Guess I'll get to use them eventually.
    rab

Post  rab Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:25 am

Poppy wrote:For a mystical chest tonight, I received 120 Club 69 cards. They were rectangle shaped. I went to the room, and learned they are not the cards to get me in.  Those are round and I show zero of those. So I'm wondering, what these gold rectangle ones are. They have a 69 on them.  Guess I'll get to use them eventually.

I believe those are for exploring the room after you finish a dance
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:43 am

rabrown wrote:
    Poppy wrote:For a mystical chest tonight, I received 120 Club 69 cards. They were rectangle shaped. I went to the room, and learned they are not the cards to get me in.  Those are round and I show zero of those. So I'm wondering, what these gold rectangle ones are. They have a 69 on them.  Guess I'll get to use them eventually.

I believe those are for exploring the room after you finish a dance

Oh goodie! Thx:alien: 
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 am

Well I finally got a reply back from GI saying that the gifting issues would be fixed in the next update (whenever that's likely to be, they didn't say!) but they completely ignored my questions regarding obtaining items to enter the new Club 69! I managed to obtain some of the Club 69 cards from a mystical chest but have no clue how you get the round discs you need to actually open the room and start a dance, or where to find the weapons you need once in there - does anyone know?

With the greyed out wall requests I tried completely exiting and re-starting the game many times and while sometimes it works on some of the requests it doesn't work on them all...

Poppy, I added your friend code and you obviously accepted me today as you left messages on my wall but I have no reply button and when I visit you I can't post on your wall or leave gifts Crying or Very sad  I've tried exiting the game and re-starting again but it's still the same, hopefully the full functionality will come through soon unless this is yet another glitch in the game Rolling Eyes 
    rab

Post  rab Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:35 am

Round disks are from trading with snatchinbartender and snatchinstripper inyour yard or from buying chests
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:41 am

rabrown wrote:Round disks are from trading with snatchinbartender and snatchinstripper inyour yard or from buying chests

Thank you! Smile  Looks like it will be a long job to find them then... the items you need to banish those new snatchins hardly ever drop either....Evil or Very Mad 
    pallhedge

Friend Code : 68d24c
    MM Name : wine/Rich/wine

Post  pallhedge Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:25 pm

highlandlass wrote:
    Poppy, I added your friend code and you obviously accepted me today as you left messages on my wall but I have no reply button and when I visit you I can't post on your wall or leave gifts Crying or Very sad  I've tried exiting the game and re-starting again but it's still the same, hopefully the full functionality will come through soon unless this is yet another glitch in the game Rolling Eyes 
    i've seen that with new friends before. Bring up your list of friends window (current friends) then close it and go back to your wall to see if that helps.
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:57 pm

pallhedge wrote:
    highlandlass wrote:
    i've seen that with new friends before. Bring up your list of friends window (current friends) then close it and go back to your wall to see if that helps.

Thank you! Not sure whether I did that but I played around and eventually the full functionality came back :-) gifting issues still bad though... :-(
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:15 pm

I got your gifts highland, and we are officially friends now, thank you! cheers 
    Abemom2

Friend Code : 64d84e
    MM Name : Abemom2

New update July 10 v1.23 - Page 3 Empty Losing gifts? Zodiac issues....

Post  Abemom2 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:32 am

Is anyone else losing gifts? I am working on the 25 miso soup, t Rex filet, tiramisu quest. A couple times I have suspected my quest item count was off. I just accepted 2 soups as gifts and my count was 23 in the quest tab. Exited game, did a few things, went back in and now he count is again 21, but the gifts are not in my gift box any longer!

Also, a friend sent me an item on my wl that I never received. Dropped from her inventory, never appeared in mine.

Last problem is when doing zodiac, sometime I can't see any symbols! It has happened a few times before, when I would open a room and not be able to see any of the symbols. Last night I was doing a zodiac search and they disappeared about 30 seconds into search....I could see them, then I couldnt. I had to use 2 bombs to clear the room. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else?
    lynnhas

MM Name : lynn

Post  lynnhas Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 am

Re the Zodiac room search: I think the same thing happened to me last night. After successfully clicking on about 3 symbols, I could not find any more at all! I thought I was just being daft in not seeing them. But if other people are having the same issue then it is yet another bug.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:30 am