MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Sablesrgreat
paulinelhg
ML Boston
7 posters

Can't play at ALL!

ML Boston

MM Name : ML

Can't play at ALL! Empty Can't play at ALL!

Post  ML Boston Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:37 pm

My game is now crashing when I try to do anything at all...I was able to start the new quests after the update, but all of a sudden I can't even gift from my wall without crashing. Boo! Miss my dear friends...hope to get back in the game, but maybe they finally stopped supporting original iPad once and for all...  Crying or Very sad 
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Can't play at ALL! Empty Re: Can't play at ALL!

Post  paulinelhg Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:04 am

I'm on ipad 1 too.

its slow and crashes out often, but i can still play

Have you tried to shut down all app and reboot?

I keep my friend list low (<90) and clear items in gift box and message to reduce crashes
    ML Boston

Post  ML Boston Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:19 am

It used to crash quite a bit, but I was still able to play. I have deleted apps I don't use, closed out all apps, cleared my cache & cookies and rebooted my iPad (all the helpful steps in the response from gi), but I still crash almost instantly. I have about 250 friends. It took me a week to finally put a note on my wall! I am hoping there will be an update soon that will help me, and hope my friends don't delete me!  I love you 
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:16 pm

I think I am your friend in the game so I will not delete you☺️

If you are the same ML then it looks like you started over when I visit? Did you have to start completely over?
    ML Boston

Post  ML Boston Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:46 am

Well, it's happening again and I am only on level 88...lovely help from gi (super heavy on the sarcasm), basically so sorry you have ipad 1, we add things to the game that don't really work on the ipad 1 so folks with newer ipads will have more fun, sucks to be you. Fantastic! Well, I have not given up...put "vacation" in my name so hopefully not all my friends will delete me, updated to newest version and am getting my fix on my daughter's kindle for now.

If anyone plays on facebook, I have created a fb account to play...ML Diamond if anyone would like to be my neighbor in that world! Hopefully I will be back soon!
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:43 pm

I have an iPad2 but with all the updates and new devices I have wondered how long it would be before I could not longer use it. I have an iPad 3 at work but I don't know how hard it will be to get my game transferred over.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi,

. Think GI server cannot support so many player when we all want to play at same time during new update.

There is slow improvement daily since the update. First 3 day, can't load. Yesterday, I was able to go in but not able to do some function. Crash often.

Hope it gets better w time n players on older ipad can play Smile
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi mmuff friends, I still can't do any function in my manor, I'm sorry things didn't improve for my ipad1 game. Take Care, Pauline
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Oh no, so are you leaving for good? Will miss you! Hope you get a more cooperative iPad
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Can't play at ALL! Empty Can't play

Post  PegWalt Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:35 pm

paulinelhg wrote:Hi mmuff friends, I still can't do any function in my manor, I'm sorry things didn't improve for my ipad1 game. Take Care, Pauline

So sorry to hear that, Pauline. I hope this doesn't mean you are leaving the game.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Thanks sables are great n Peg, I appreciate getting to know both of you as we play together  I love you 

I've no intention to get another ipad thus I don't see how i can continue when GI didn't support ipad

Well it could be a blessing in disguise for me. .. to be free of my addiction , to be there to look my children in the eye when they talk and not play n pretend to be there for them, lol
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Can't play at ALL! Empty iPad 1

Post  Skyler Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:04 pm

It is a shame that iPad 1 players seemed to be phased out in GI's efforts to make the game more enjoyable. However, I must add that Apple will be doing that as well. Newer updates will not be made for iPad 1 users thus many of your programs will cease to work. As new iPads are released I have seen deals on iPad 2's for around $100. So, keep your eyes open for them. I currently am using an Ipad 2, Ipad 4 and Ipad air for my games. I have noticed no difference so far between the 3. I do not recommend anyone buying iPad 3 as it was a mistake admitted by Apple. Over heats and doesn't charge while playing very well. So, beware of iPad 3 unless you can get it for a steal and can deal with the issues. Pauline, if you lived in the states, i would gladly help you get an iPad 2. I am sorry to lose your player in this game. I do hope you find a way to continue as I hope for other iPad 1 users to keep playing. I just want to reiterate, not that I love GI that much, but they are doing whats inevitably going to happen to most all apps on iPad 1. Updates for enhancements that won't work well on iPad 1.
    kdaggs

Post  kdaggs Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Sablesrgreat wrote:I have an iPad2 but with all the updates and new devices I have wondered how long it would be before I could not longer use it.  I have an iPad 3 at work but I don't know how hard it will be to get my game transferred over.

My game transferred from my iPad 1 to my new iPad Air no problem. Just plug your iPad into you're desktop so it updates in iTunes. When your new iPad is set up it should have cloud capability. When you plug in your iTunes code the game will automatically update.
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:09 pm

kdaggs wrote:
    Sablesrgreat wrote:I have an iPad2 but with all the updates and new devices I have wondered how long it would be before I could not longer use it.  I have an iPad 3 at work but I don't know how hard it will be to get my game transferred over.

My game transferred from my iPad 1 to my new iPad Air no problem. Just plug your iPad into you're desktop so it updates in iTunes. When your new iPad is set up it should have cloud capability. When you plug in your iTunes code the game will automatically update.
    That was my experience too. Backup your old device first then plug in your new device.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:54 am