MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

Tell GI YOUR Thoughts on Paying to Play

Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Tell GI YOUR Thoughts on Paying to Play Empty Tell GI YOUR Thoughts on Paying to Play

Post  Poppy Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:02 am

GI used to have a snatchin merchant that popped up fairly frequently with lots of keys and such for 99 cents. He's pretty much gone.
    They used to offer chests, fairly regularly, for $4.99 that gave diamonds, keys and more, they were a decent deal. But snatchin merchant was better.

We used to get diamonds for inviting friends. All of these are gone.

The game has been replaced with numerous new floors, rooms, quests, etc... That are virtually impossible to complete, OR EVEN EXPLORE, unless you buy their over-priced diamonds. Grossly overpriced, for how many they require to purchase a simple item.

PLEASE WRITE TO THEM AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS!  Maybe, just maybe they'll pay attention if enough players write in. If you don't know how to contact them, ask here and someone will gladly help you.

GI:  BRING BACK THE FREE OR ALMOST FREE STUFF. Unless you are rich, I am not.

But who am I kidding, it's all about the money these days, it is so sad it sickens me. Suspect

Last edited by Poppy on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding text)

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:01 am