MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Basement keys?

Abemom2

Friend Code : 64d84e
    MM Name : Abemom2

Basement keys? Empty Basement keys?

Post  Abemom2 Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:35 pm

Since the last update, when I visit friends I am back to getting only batteries, canisters and runestones. I was getting keys to basement rooms before as well. Has anyone else noticed this?

Any other tips on how to get keys to basement rooms? Other than opening chests and praying for something I need?

Thanks!

Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Basement keys? Empty Re: Basement keys?

Post  Skyler Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Abemom2 wrote:Since the last update, when I visit friends I am back to getting only batteries, canisters and runestones. I was getting keys to basement rooms before as well.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Any other tips on how to get keys to basement rooms?  Other than opening chests and praying for something I need?

Thanks!

I have not noticed that but then again very rarely pay attention to it as well. Some of the keys should be obtained from charging collections. They have included many keys in the newer collections. Have you looked them over?
    Nynaeve
    Nynaeve

MM Name : Jen

Basement keys? Empty Basement keys

Post  Nynaeve Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:59 pm

I have noticed too that basement keys have stopped dropping when visiting friends. Good while it lasted, not really feeling it will start again
    kdaggs

Post  kdaggs Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:39 pm

It looks like this was fixed in this most recent update. I am now getting keys for basement rooms when I visit friends.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm