MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Cornucopia and Hand of Midas at the same time?

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Cornucopia and Hand of Midas at the same time? Empty Cornucopia and Hand of Midas at the same time?

Post  karen_ni Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Getting ready to use a Turtle of Luck and I believe I can use the Cornucopia at the same time but can I also use the Hand of Midas too? Just curious before I try it out!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Cornucopia and Hand of Midas at the same time? Empty Re: Cornucopia and Hand of Midas at the same time?

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe the Artifacts are stackable with everything.
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Cornucopia and Hand of Midas at the same time? Empty Re: Cornucopia and Hand of Midas at the same time?

Post  karen_ni Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:57 pm

I'll let you know if it works!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:06 pm

You can run all 3 artifacts at the same time, and stack them with everything you can! MM will tell you if you can't, so there's no harm in trying out every charm you have. You won't lose the charm if you can't use it.

Sometimes I have all these running together at the same time: Faithful Heart, Turtle of Luck, Hand of Midas, Cornucopia, Galactic Nano Reactor, Magic Magnet, Golden Elephant, a Phoenix / Sun / Yin-Yang, Laughing Buddha, and the Astronaut's Breakfast. And make sure you have room tips and use helpers too! Stacking fun!

Last edited by pianofingers on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm

You need a bigger iPad screen to hold all those icons. Shocked
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 pm

That is true. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:53 am