MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Horseshoe Quests

candyglam

Friend Code : 3ba98d
    MM Name : CandyGlam

Horseshoe Quests Empty Horseshoe Quests

Post  candyglam Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Ok, so I have three quests dealing with collecting horseshoes...I have been finding them VERY slowly. It's been about 2 weeks and I'm halfway done with two of the quests and just got started on the third (finding golden horseshoes). Is there a trick to this that I'm missing? Any way to get them faster? Thanks guys!
    Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

Horseshoe Quests Empty Horseshoe quests

Post  Martino Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:08 am

candyglam wrote:Ok, so I have three quests dealing with collecting horseshoes...I have been finding them VERY slowly. It's been about 2 weeks and I'm halfway done with two of the quests and just got started on the third (finding golden horseshoes). Is there a trick to this that I'm missing? Any way to get them faster? Thanks guys!

Here is a link on the golden ones (also with tips in in for the silver ones and the order in which you best can get them; first the better ones, then use some, then the other ones).

http://www.mmuff.com/t50-golden-horseshoes

Silver horseshoes you can get on the 'Frisky Horse' collection. Here some tips on that:
    http://www.mmuff.com/t178-silver-horseshoes

Bronze shoes you can get on yet another collection.

Happy Horse/shoe - hunt!
    ValkyrieSB9

Horseshoe Quests Empty Re: Horseshoe Quests

Post  ValkyrieSB9 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 pm

candyglam wrote:Ok, so I have three quests dealing with collecting horseshoes...I have been finding them VERY slowly. It's been about 2 weeks and I'm halfway done with two of the quests and just got started on the third (finding golden horseshoes). Is there a trick to this that I'm missing? Any way to get them faster? Thanks guys!

Try to get one set of gypsie runners. Then get a turtle and trade all silver horseshoes with gypsies. One or two times doing this you probably finished doing the silver ones.
    Sharbee

Horseshoe Quests Empty Hand of Midas?

Post  Sharbee Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 am

Hi, I have a related question as I also need 30 Golden horseshoes for The Knight's Steed. (I have the steed and have done lots of gypsy trades)

I read those useful links about the Hand of Midas quest, which will give me the required amount. But, I haven't been given this quest. I have filled and charged all the necessary other 'gold' collections too. I am lvl 52.

Should I have had this quest by now and does it show as a new special collection set? (as you get an artifact) because I don't have it.

Or is the Hand of Midas going to come after The Knight's Steed, forcing me to spend diamonds on the Golden Horseshoes or waiting until I am old and grey!! Correction, even older and greyer!!!

Or should I be moaning at Customer Services!

My other running quests are: Banana surprise, Wide belt (grr), Gardener immersed in grief (flute), B-52 cocktail and banishing vacuum robots (7/10).

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
    whereisyellow

MM Name : whereisyellow

Post  whereisyellow Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 pm

I don't believe there is a quest asking you to charge the Hand of Midas so there is no worry about that.

PS I cannot guarantee there isn't though. Search for threads listing all the quests if you want to be positive.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 am