MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

skill levels

talleyho

skill levels Empty skill levels

Post  talleyho Mon May 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Does anyone know the skill levels and the order they fall in? I think it starts out with training and then novice but I lose it after that. I think that expert is the last level. I think that during different skill levels you get different items that can be found. Is that correct?
    engineer
    engineer

skill levels Empty Re: skill levels

Post  engineer Mon May 14, 2012 2:10 pm

talleyho wrote:Does anyone know the skill levels and the order they fall in? I think it starts out with training and then novice but I lose it after that. I think that expert is the last level. I think that during different skill levels you get different items that can be found. Is that correct?
    I think it goes training, novice, detective, professional, and expert. If it's a room that requires an "entrance fee", like for the fortune telling room, the number of items required goes up by 10 with each level. Similarly, you can find an additional set of collection items from each room with every level you gain. That's why some of the items are rarer than others Smile
    talleyho

skill levels Empty skill levels

Post  talleyho Mon May 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Thanks for the confeirmation
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Thu May 09, 2013 3:27 am

The levels are:

Novice - each search increases your exp. by 8% takes 13 searches to get to Trainee. 10 keys required to search.

Trainee - each search increases your exp. by 7% takes 15 searches to get to Detective. 20 keys required to search.

Detective - each search increases your exp. by 6% takes 17 searches to get to Professional. 30 keys required to search.

Professional - each search increases your exp. by 5% takes 20 searches to get to Expert. 40 Keys required to search.

Expert - each search increases your exp. by 1% takes 100 searches to complete Expert. 50 keys required to search.

These numbers are bases on new boss room, but I think they have been the same or at least similar all along Laughing
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:13 am

That was really helpful Mrs X. I didn't know, and I always wondered why it took so long to reach 100% at expert level. Now I get it. Thanks
    Rizzi

Post  Rizzi Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:47 pm

I am on Expert Level in several rooms and have achieved 100%. I noticed it hasn't moved - what's after Expert? Am quite new- only on level 51 and most of the postings on these sight are still alien to me. Taking 1-step at a time. If someone could explain why the skill level hasn't moved after 100% in Expert Level, i'd appreciate it. Thanks
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 am

Expert 100% is as far as it goes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 am