MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

I added you!

I added you! Empty I added you!

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 5:50 pm

So, I have lots of pending friends. Because I have too many as it is I am rather picky about the requests I accept. I have seen multiple posts of "hey I added you can you accept?" so I thought I would start a thread for just that purpose! Obviously this isn't for just me but I'll start it off by saying if any of you have requested me please let me know here and I will gladly accept. Otherwise I won't know and well, I won't accept:)

I added you! Empty Re: I added you!

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:20 am

There's an achievement for accepting friends so just accept everyone for free stuff (;
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Tue May 15, 2012 12:33 am

sfinley ibrahim wrote:So, I have lots of pending friends. Because I have too many as it is I am rather picky about the requests I accept. I have seen multiple posts of "hey I added you can you accept?" so I thought I would start a thread for just that purpose! Obviously this isn't for just me but I'll start it off by saying if any of you have requested me please let me know here and I will gladly accept. Otherwise I won't know and well, I won't accept:)

I'm a bit picky too, because I like to keep up with my friends and gifting. If I get too many, it gets difficult. I can tell who isn't playing though, so I often delete and then add new friends after that.

I've asked on here that people send me a Private Message if they have me on their pending list. I don't look at the pending list too often -- sometimes only to visit to banish roamers I don't have. If you have tried to friend me from mmuff please Private Message me (click on mbstr8k and then select private message) and tell me your MM name. That way I'll know who to look for on my pending list! :-D

mbstr8k (AKA Charlotte on MM)

I don't like the new change that I can't visit friends who haven't upgraded. I already know of two of my friends who quit playing, but they are my helpers and give me 15% experience when I use them, so I haven't deleted them. I wonder if GI expects to delete people who don't upgrade after a certain amount of time.....

LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 am

Mbstr8k wrote:I don't like the new change that I can't visit friends who haven't upgraded. I already know of two of my friends who quit playing, but they are my helpers and give me 15% experience when I use them, so I haven't deleted them. I wonder if GI expects to delete people who don't upgrade after a certain amount of time.....
    I wondered the same - I have several "dormant" helpers, too, and if I won't be able to visit them, it won't really make sense for me to keep them (one I had for the snatchins, one for the orange gypsie), but mine are rather low level. Perhaps GI is going to clean their servers of people that don't play?

I also saw there is an achievement for accepting friends, so maybe this will be the time for a personal "spring cleaning". But I won't ever get into chest-territory there, as I just don't like having too many friends. I'd rather have 60-70 and visit, help & know them, At least for now - a working brain changes directions sometimes Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 am

GI will not delete inactive users, not at least without notification.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am