MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

FIXED - Afrosnatchin hunter collection

angpoff

FIXED - Afrosnatchin hunter collection Empty FIXED - Afrosnatchin hunter collection

Post  angpoff Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:48 pm

I charged the afrosnatchin hunter collection and did not receive the reward - 3000 xp, 5 breakfasts, and 2 phoenixes. I logged a ticket with support but haven't heard back yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

FIXED - Afrosnatchin hunter collection Empty Re: FIXED - Afrosnatchin hunter collection

Post  Admin Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:10 pm

This is a bug. You did receive the Afrosnatchin Hunter though, correct?
    angpoff

FIXED - Afrosnatchin hunter collection Empty Re: FIXED - Afrosnatchin hunter collection

Post  angpoff Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:13 pm

I did get the hunter. Do you know, will they credit me the stuff I didn't get?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:52 pm

I don't know, but I'll tell you this - of all the complaints of missing items I've read about on the Facebook Wall, I have yet to hear of anyone who received anything in return from Game Insight.

My guess is they probably could verify these missing items, but it is very time consuming to do so, and they cannot assist everyone. They're probably just focusing on fixing the bug (which is easy to fix..)
    angpoff

Post  angpoff Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:36 am

I just heard from support and I did get credited with all the rewards. Definitely worth the effort to log the request!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:29 pm

angpoff wrote:I just heard from support and I did get credited with all the rewards. Definitely worth the effort to log the request!

Glad it worked out for you! cheers

Players still should refrain from charging the AfroSnatchin Hunters collection until the next update.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:44 am

This bug is fixed in latest update (version 1.5) however, GI changed the charge prizes to: 7500 coins, 2 magic magnets, 2 golden clovers.

Because.. you know.... giving out free energy is BADDDD.
    Must suck money.. from... players!!

engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Admin wrote:This bug is fixed in latest update (version 1.5) however, GI changed the charge prizes to: 7500 coins, 2 magic magnets, 2 golden clovers.

Because.. you know.... giving out free energy is BADDDD.
    Must suck money.. from... players!!

Are you kidding me? That's a dirty trick in my opinion. Are the charms better at least?

edit: also I'd waaayy rather have the XP than the coins!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:25 pm

I shall name this version 1.5 update as the Player-Robbery Update.

Every change is worse off for the player - except no more empty Mystery Gifts (at least for me.. others are reporting they are still getting it).
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:43 am

Admin wrote:I shall name this version 1.5 update as the Player-Robbery Update.

Every change is worse off for the player - except no more empty Mystery Gifts (at least for me.. others are reporting they are still getting it).

I'm still getting empty gifts! Should I send something to support, just for their statistical purposes? I haven't done so yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 am

They are aware that everyone is getting empty gifts. No need to mail them.

I mailed them about Chic on a Beach and it sounded like they didn't want to hear from me.

Let's allow them to do their work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm