MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


+13
LN
Hotmama
Rommo35
Avis
Azahara
Mbstr8k
azwildcat
Admin
Mooscrat
BittyBrain
Centorix
Gouofi
faff
17 posters

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    avatar
    LN

    Posts : 13
    Points : 3525
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-15
    Friend Code : 1e119f
    MM Name : LN

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  LN Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:19 pm

    I also posted this under the Updates section....
    ***********
    I reported to GI support this morning that the newest update 1.8.2 has not resolved ANY of the issues so many have been experiencing.... here is the surprisingly quick reply...

    ****************

    Anna Zhihoruk, Jun 20 16:40 (MSK):

    The problem with friends will be solved only in the next update (1.9 version), that is coming soon.
    Thank you for your patience!


    Thanks for playing our games
    Support Team
    Anna Zhihoruk
    avatar
    Gouofi

    Posts : 20
    Points : 3471
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Friend Code : 6873a5
    MM Name : Magdi

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Gouofi Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 pm

    Thanks! This is helpful to know. I'll just wait but at least we know they are fully onto it!!!
    avatar
    Gouofi

    Posts : 20
    Points : 3471
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Friend Code : 6873a5
    MM Name : Magdi

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Gouofi Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:28 am

    Any word on the new update? I'm trying to finish the ship and can't trade with pirates but I don't have any and the ONE friend I can visit doesnt have any either. I don't want to spend more diamonds. I'm starting to think that they r not updating just so I waste more diamonds! any suggestions?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 4163
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 pm

    Gouofi wrote:Any word on the new update? I'm trying to finish the ship and can't trade with pirates but I don't have any and the ONE friend I can visit doesnt have any either. I don't want to spend more diamonds. I'm starting to think that they r not updating just so I waste more diamonds! any suggestions?

    What are you trying to get from the pirates? You can request all the parts from your friends whether you can visit them or not. If you have the string of quests for building the pirate ship, receiving one of the items from a friend satisfies the quest just as easily. They don't tell you that, but i figured it out when I received my first item and that quest was complete.

    Check out the guides section and see what level is required for each item and ask your friends for the items accordingly. Most of us had to buy the sails because they are level 199 gifts. The synthesizer is your best bet to get the diamonds to purchase. The items required to build the ship never show up on the gift wall to be unlocked, but they are available to gift by people of the correct level right away.

    That is probably more than you were asking for....or maybe not what you were asking?. Very Happy
    avatar
    BittyBrain

    Posts : 44
    Points : 3546
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  BittyBrain Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:30 pm

    Gouofi wrote:Any word on the new update? I'm trying to finish the ship and can't trade with pirates but I don't have any and the ONE friend I can visit doesnt have any either. I don't want to spend more diamonds. I'm starting to think that they r not updating just so I waste more diamonds! any suggestions?

    I received this from GI support this morning:

    On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:04 AM, Alexey Brajcev <notifications-support@gameinsight.zendesk.com> wrote:
    ## Please do not write below this line ##

    We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and we will gladly further assist you.


    Alexey Brajcev, Jun 26 17:04 (MSK):
    The problem that you have explained is well known and our engineers are working to fix it. We're constantly improving and upgrading the game, and will do our best to resolve this issue in the next update. It will be released in a few days.
    Please always make sure that you are using the latest version. We apologize for the inconvenience.

    Thanks for playing our games
    Support Team
    Alexey B


    While it is good to know that an update is coming in the next few days, the notice that they consider this "solved" ended up an opportunity for me to send a rather lengthy reply on my lack of faith in their being able to fix anything.

    Amazingly, I also received an email asking me to rate their customer support. Haven't responded to that one yet.


    avatar
    Gouofi

    Posts : 20
    Points : 3471
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Friend Code : 6873a5
    MM Name : Magdi

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Gouofi Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:10 pm

    Thanks for the replies. I hope it does come out in the next few days.

    I meant trading with gypsies in my last post. Sorry. I only have one friend over 199 so it will take forever to finish anyway! Lol. I 'll just use diamonds! Sails are all I need now.
    Thanks
    avatar
    gherkinkhan

    Posts : 36
    Points : 3520
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-05-27

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  gherkinkhan Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:22 pm

    Gouofi wrote:Thanks for the replies. I hope it does come out in the next few days.

    I meant trading with gypsies in my last post. Sorry. I only have one friend over 199 so it will take forever to finish anyway! Lol. I 'll just use diamonds! Sails are all I need now.
    Thanks

    Always stop by my place and say hi. Smile As you know I'm more than happy to help.

    avatar
    Gouofi

    Posts : 20
    Points : 3471
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Friend Code : 6873a5
    MM Name : Magdi

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Gouofi Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

    Gherkin, I look forward to stopping by as soon as they do this update. I can't visit any friends with a level above 19!!!!
    It is very painful.
    avatar
    Mogul

    Posts : 73
    Points : 3555
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-05-07

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty wall requests- can't visit

    Post  Mogul Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:39 am

    Today I noticed that on the Wall I cannot "visit" some friends as the Visit button is missing, although the "reply" button is still there. When I visit the person through my Friend's list and look at their wish list, I cannot gift them. There are items in the wish but I cannot select the gift as on the wish list it is indicating that I do not have the items, even though I have multiples of them. It seems to be affecting 1 in 8-10 friends.

    does anyone else have this problem.
    avatar
    JenMomma5476

    Posts : 52
    Points : 3539
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-06-13
    Age : 49
    Location : Charlotte, NC
    MM Name : Mommy

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  JenMomma5476 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am

    carfar wrote:Today I noticed that on the Wall I cannot "visit" some friends as the Visit button is missing, although the "reply" button is still there. When I visit the person through my Friend's list and look at their wish list, I cannot gift them. There are items in the wish but I cannot select the gift as on the wish list it is indicating that I do not have the items, even though I have multiples of them. It seems to be affecting 1 in 8-10 friends.

    does anyone else have this problem.

    I too have had this happen. And when I am in their manor there are no icons at the bottom to go visit another friend. Can only return to my manor from there. I tried to do something like send a gift or leave a tip...sure wish I could remember what it was and a screen popped up saying that person wasn't my friend. I thought maybe they had deleted me and my list hadn't updated or something.
    avatar
    Mogul

    Posts : 73
    Points : 3555
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-05-07

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Mogul Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:59 am

    JenMomma5476 wrote:
    carfar wrote:Today I noticed that on the Wall I cannot "visit" some friends as the Visit button is missing, although the "reply" button is still there. When I visit the person through my Friend's list and look at their wish list, I cannot gift them. There are items in the wish but I cannot select the gift as on the wish list it is indicating that I do not have the items, even though I have multiples of them. It seems to be affecting 1 in 8-10 friends.

    does anyone else have this problem.

    I too have had this happen. And when I am in their manor there are no icons at the bottom to go visit another friend. Can only return to my manor from there. I tried to do something like send a gift or leave a tip...sure wish I could remember what it was and a screen popped up saying that person wasn't my friend. I thought maybe they had deleted me and my list hadn't updated or something.

    sorry, I mixed that up - I can visit, but not reply, gift or post on wall. My friend had sent some specific gift requests, so I am pretty sure I have not been deleted as they are low level and I am over level 100. They are still showing up on my friends list.
    engineer
    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 3851
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  engineer Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm

    carfar wrote:
    sorry, I mixed that up - I can visit, but not reply, gift or post on wall. My friend had sent some specific gift requests, so I am pretty sure I have not been deleted as they are low level and I am over level 100. They are still showing up on my friends list.
    Yep, this happens when the friend has deleted you (or did you delete them?). The lists don't seem to update very regularly. I deleted a friend and the next day they were able to leave a message on my wall and a gift. After a couple more days I haven't seen them again.
    avatar
    Gouofi

    Posts : 20
    Points : 3471
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Friend Code : 6873a5
    MM Name : Magdi

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Gouofi Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 pm

    Any word on when the next update will come out? This is over three weeks now that I can't visit friends. I need batteries badly!!
    Centorix
    Centorix

    Posts : 7
    Points : 3432
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Friend Code : 2cbed3
    MM Name : centorix

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Centorix Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 pm

    It's out now - version 1.9

    I haven't tried it yet.
    Centorix
    Centorix

    Posts : 7
    Points : 3432
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Friend Code : 2cbed3
    MM Name : centorix

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Centorix Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:04 pm

    HURRAY - It works!!!!!

    Just visited a few people (including a level 291). As always, it's difficult to find friends who have updated the game at the moment but works well with the friends that have.

    It's also MUCH faster at visiting friends - faster than I've ever seen it.
    - takes just a few seconds.



    ....lt gives you a warm tingly feeling.... Very Happy

    avatar
    Gouofi

    Posts : 20
    Points : 3471
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Friend Code : 6873a5
    MM Name : Magdi

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Gouofi Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:19 pm

    Yeah!! It works! I can visit!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 4611
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:42 am

    Seems like everything is good for me too when visiting friends.

    I'll tag this bug as fixed. Thanks for everyone's input Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update - Page 2 Empty Re: FIXED - Unable to visit friends since update

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:42 pm