MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+25
Chickenchick111
Paishie
Amelia
hawkeyegirl
ami m
:::Stig:::
somemoorecats
Griff
Torynn
cnote
Mbstr8k
Riley & kitty
JazzLamb
truperduper
hermione306
LaVentosa
hippolyra
Kathie
faff
pianofingers
mparker
Trekker
Admin
Martino
engineer
29 posters

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level - Page 2 Empty Re: Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Updated with pirate stuff...
    faff
    faff

Friend Code : d70da1
    MM Name : faff

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level - Page 2 Empty Re: Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level

Post  faff Tue May 22, 2012 3:07 pm

pianofingers wrote:True. And there was a time that crop circles were giftable, and then they weren't (unfortunately this was when I had the quests, so I had to buy some of them). And then now, they're giftable again. But GI never updates the info on the shop/inventory to reflect any of those changes.

Are there certain levels needed to gift the crop circles? I was going to request a couple but don't know who I should ask..

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 5:50 pm

faff wrote:
    pianofingers wrote:True. And there was a time that crop circles were giftable, and then they weren't (unfortunately this was when I had the quests, so I had to buy some of them). And then now, they're giftable again. But GI never updates the info on the shop/inventory to reflect any of those changes.

Are there certain levels needed to gift the crop circles? I was going to request a couple but don't know who I should ask..

Ask everyone. There is no posted gifting level so we don't know. If they tell you that they arent high enough level then ask them what level is required and come back and post here so everyone will know. That's what I do with unknowns. Request from everyone and see what happens.
    Kathie

MM Name : Kathie

Post  Kathie Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:05 pm

New Charge items:

Crypt Collection:
    Black pearl 20
    Bone Cufflinks 30
    Tie Clip 60
    Necromancer's Rosary 99

Monsters Collection:
    Apotropaic Charm 30
    Aspen Branch 99
    Silver Bullet 99
    Garlic 99
    hippolyra

Friend Code : Ae750b
    MM Name : Hippolyra

Post  hippolyra Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:54 am

If you hover on the items required to charge collection in your inventory it tells you the level required to give them. But, annoyingly, not with the new ones.

Have sent a heap of requests out to see what I get back, which I'll update with the lowest level.

My technique is to choose a set of charging items and then ask everyone of my friends for the one appropriate level they are at. That was you can empty your gifts received and get a stock ready.

Leprechaun Paint can be gifted at level 47 but maybe less

Cupids Wings 78 or less

LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:14 am

might be not really helpful, but I have 3 chargers for the new flower bouquet artefacts in my giftlist now free to gift - am lvl 62, so it's somewhere below.:
    Basket for Flowers
    Pruners
    Decorative Band
    hermione306

Friend Code : 4f7d50
    MM Name : hermione

Post  hermione306 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 am

LaVentosa wrote:might be not really helpful, but I have 3 chargers for the new flower bouquet artefacts in my giftlist now free to gift - am lvl 62, so it's somewhere below.:
    Basket for Flowers
    Pruners
    Decorative Band

I've got the same, at lvl 41, if that helps narrow it down any.
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level - Page 2 Empty Basket for flowers & wrapping paper

Post  truperduper Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:15 am

hermione306 wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:might be not really helpful, but I have 3 chargers for the new flower bouquet artefacts in my giftlist now free to gift - am lvl 62, so it's somewhere below.:
    Basket for Flowers
    Pruners
    Decorative Band

I recieved the basket for flowers and wrapping paper from a level 22 player.
    JazzLamb

Post  JazzLamb Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:51 pm

truperduper wrote:
    hermione306 wrote:
    Basket for Flowers
    Pruners
    Decorative Band

I recieved the basket for flowers and wrapping paper from a level 22 player.

I can gift the aspen branch as it is showing up under gift to give.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 pm

JazzLamb wrote:

I can gift the aspen branch as it is showing up under gift to give.
    I think you're in the wrong topic... the aspen branch is level 99, we know that. We're just trying to determine what levels you need to gift items here. And, because the flower charging items don't tell you a level, my guess is they're an open gift that you can gift at any level.
    Riley & kitty

Post  Riley & kitty Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 am

Hi, great forum,thanks. I don't know if this is old news, but I always look in the shop description for the level. If there's no level listed, then anyone can send it, I think.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:45 pm

The shop is a great place to look for what levels are required for gifting. However, be careful, a few players have discovered that the shop is not always correct OR updated. The different crop circles are a good example. Crop levels have gone back and forth and changed levels for gifting, but the shop's description doesn't change.

KMAD has done a great job with trying to keep up with all the new chargers and changing conditions for them.

Post on this page if you find a particular charger has changed gifting level requirements.

Also, remember that if a person gifts you something that is supposed to be level 99 (or 199 or whatever), it may be because they paid diamonds to "open" the gift so they can gift it. The new chargers that just showed up on my gift wall can be opened for gifting for ONLY 5 diamonds. Much better price than the previous 30 diamonds to open lead collars, a/cs, whistles, etc. Very Happy

truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level - Page 2 Empty Crop circles

Post  truperduper Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Does anyone know if there is a level requirement to gift crop circles?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm not sure - but I was able to gift them while I was in the 50's, if I remember correctly.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:22 am

The Microphone for the Alien Language Decoder seems to be lvl 42 to gift, but I'll verify that as it seems a big difference from the lvl 199 in the shop

The Projector for the intergalactic beacon is definitely below the 199 that is stated in the shop. I got it from a friend in the 120ties
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level - Page 2 Empty Projector--level 40

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:25 am

Just had a friend in her 20s tell me that she couldn't gift the projector because it says she has to be level 40.

(finished building UFO.... Was dreading it, but I think I like this "room" the best at the moment.:-) )
    cnote

MM Name : noted

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level - Page 2 Empty Gifting

Post  cnote Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm

When I first began gifting friends, I remember gifting the ink, writing brush, and möbius bow. I can't remember others. I think I was level 17?
    I am currently level 25. The only things I can freely gift are:
    Schrodinger box and crate
    Klein bottle and flask
    Galahad's helmet
    Basket for flowers
    Decorative band
    Pruners
    Black pearl (~level 22)
    Skein of thread
    Silver needle
    Shaman beads - new at level 25
    Parachute - level 25
    Launch button - level 25
    Telescope - level 25
    Torynn

Post  Torynn Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 pm

What level is the flaming skull?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level - Page 2 Empty Four new charging items

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:43 am

New collections 86-88 require the following new chargers. Very Happy

Pack of tea
    Silver dollar
    Color bands
    American anthem. Lvl 99
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:53 am

Torynn wrote:What level is the flaming skull?
    apparently its free to gift. (see "flaming skull"-thread in the updates section)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm

So, I updated with the new items. Some people are posting items and levels that have already been added. Although I appreciate all the help please double check the existing list so that I'm not about to add something that has already been added.

Thanks and keep up the team effort!
    Griff
    Griff

Friend Code : ce96f2
    MM Name : Griff

Post  Griff Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Not sure if anyone else has posted about this, but I'm level 68 and can still send pruners, will let you know when they disappear from gift section.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:50 am

Lizlgriff wrote:Not sure if anyone else has posted about this, but I'm level 68 and can still send pruners, will let you know when they disappear from gift section.

When items disappear from the gift list you can still gift them, that doesn't go away. This list is for finding out what level an item becomes available to gift. So now we need to know if anyone less than level 68 can gift the pruners.
    somemoorecats
    somemoorecats

Friend Code : 211ea2
    MM Name : Melanie

Post  somemoorecats Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:22 am

Yes, a friend at level 52 sent me pruners yesterday.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 am

kmad004 wrote:
    Lizlgriff wrote:Not sure if anyone else has posted about this, but I'm level 68 and can still send pruners, will let you know when they disappear from gift section.

When items disappear from the gift list you can still gift them, that doesn't go away. This list is for finding out what level an item becomes available to gift. So now we need to know if anyone less than level 68 can gift the pruners.
    As was said earlier, when you click on an item in your inventory and it doesn't tell you which level you can gift it at, it can be gifted by everyone regardless of level.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:38 am