MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+25
Chickenchick111
Paishie
Amelia
hawkeyegirl
ami m
:::Stig:::
somemoorecats
Griff
Torynn
cnote
Mbstr8k
Riley & kitty
JazzLamb
truperduper
hermione306
LaVentosa
hippolyra
Kathie
faff
pianofingers
mparker
Trekker
Admin
Martino
engineer
29 posters

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level

MM Name : Stig

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level - Page 3 Empty Re: Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level

Post  :::Stig::: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm working on the pirate ship. A friend posted the helm is level 90.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level - Page 3 Empty Re: Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:09 am

:::Stig::: wrote:I'm working on the pirate ship. A friend posted the helm is level 90.
    yes, I think I remember it that way, too.

more than that - QueenVictoria posted in her thread this:
    QueenVictoria wrote:BUILDING THE BRIG

These are the level requirements for building the brig since it no longer shows in the shop, and you won't waste your requests.

Bench plane 40
    Clamp 50
    Fretsaw 60
    Hammer 70
    Brace 80
    Helm 90
    Masts 99
    Carcass 110
    Lifeboat 150
    Sails 199
    ami m

Post  ami m Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Do we know yet the gifting levels for the new island chargers? I can't seem to find info on them anywhere yet... scratch
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm

ami m wrote:Do we know yet the gifting levels for the new island chargers? I can't seem to find info on them anywhere yet... scratch

If you go to one of the collections that requires them and click on the chargers, it will tell you what level is needed.
    ami m

Post  ami m Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Oh, I see now! Thanks very much! sunny
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:46 pm

ami m wrote:Oh, I see now! Thanks very much! :sunny:

Please post info here for KMAD and others:-)
    ami m

Post  ami m Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Map of Island 40
    Robinson's Calendar. 55
    Robinson's Flask. 75
    Beacon. 99

Last edited by ami m on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Will update later today.
    Amelia

Friend Code : 8cec74
    MM Name : Amelia

Post  Amelia Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:22 pm

When building the alien language decoder...

Reel Tape Recorder - 70
    Microphone - 199

That's the level given at the top of the screen when asking a friend for the item. I dont know if it is accurate though because I asked for a microphone before I found the level and I received one from a player at level 56.

Last edited by Amelia on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 am

Amelia wrote:When building the alien language decoder...

Reel Tape Recorder - 70
    Microphone - 199

That's the level given at the top of the screen when asking a friend for the item. I dont know if it is accurate though because I asked for a microphone before I found the level and I received one from a player at level 56.
    was that today? - as in: the new update?
    perhaps they changed something, because I know I assembled it without having a friend over 199

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Reel Tape Recorder - 70
    Microphone - 199

those gifting levels are wrong. we found out a while ago that it was wrong and the levels stated in your inventory for the decoder items are also wrong.
    Amelia

Friend Code : 8cec74
    MM Name : Amelia

Post  Amelia Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm

kmad004 wrote:

Reel Tape Recorder - 70
    Microphone - 199

those gifting levels are wrong. we found out a while ago that it was wrong and the levels stated in your inventory for the decoder items are also wrong.

I figured as much but thought it would be better to try and add then not say anyting at all.

Thanks!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Amelia wrote:
    kmad004 wrote:

Reel Tape Recorder - 70
    Microphone - 199

I figured as much but thought it would be better to try and add then not say anyting at all.

Thanks!

No problem Very Happy

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:44 pm

updated

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Updated once again
    Paishie

MM Name : Paish

Post  Paishie Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 pm

What are the gifting levels for the Olympics charge items?
    Starting pistol, sport flag, set of medals, and laurel wreath? Thanks for your help!

Post  Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Paishie wrote:What are the gifting levels for the Olympics charge items?
    Starting pistol, sport flag, set of medals, and laurel wreath? Thanks for your help!

As stated in the original post they are unknown. Most likely they are open to give, but unless you ask a level 8 or below person we won't know for sure.
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Got a brand new lev player off the four add we can get earlier and asked wreath ok so I'm pretty certain it's level free Smile woohoo lol
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Post  someoneXYZ Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:39 am

When ask a friend & before select a friend, take a look at top which show the item have a level limit or not.
    msheresy

Friend Code : 97e949
    MM Name : brittney

Post  msheresy Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Was told by another player that 35 is required to gift cupids wings. I can't guarantee this because I did not see it myself but i have no reason to doubt it.
    yuna.mai

Post  yuna.mai Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to the game.

I would like to ask that I am currently at level 16' but these items ( klein vase, klein bottle,...) have been available in my gift list .what should I do???.
    Arrowyn

Friend Code : 57ae90
    MM Name : Arrowyn

Post  Arrowyn Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:29 am

Is this list still being updated or is it complete?

Either way, I hope the author of the list will read this & accept my heartfelt gratitude. Although I always check the level for something before I ask for it, I've run into several items that just indicate that they're needed to charge the "hallway" collection. Not helpful. I just got a friend that is level 15 & I've been wracking my brain trying to find something that I could ask him for. Most of my friends are at least level 30. This list just solved my problem. In the future, I'll be checking here first before I request anything from anyone. Thank you again!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 am