MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+36
khames5
xoxo DONNA xoxo
Sharbee
Jan0809
NicmcKenna26
dondave
sunnyind
Shadowcat
tatteredlace
Camille
Savannah123
Mogul
Rik
lilymwang
AllisonPJ
karen_ni
pao
Misato
paulinelhg
Torynn
DebbyM
sjblencoe
hippolyra
pianofingers
Kelbelle123
sygon
LaVentosa
BittyBrain
PegWalt
Labflask
Mbstr8k
Trekker
ützel
Dug
Dazza JP
Samc147
40 posters

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago.

dondave
    dondave

Friend Code : 8b0e48
    MM Name : Don

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago. - Page 4 Empty Re: The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago.

Post  dondave Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:11 am

Yes I'll be able to finish off those artefacts now Smile Enjoy guys and girls!
    NicmcKenna26
    NicmcKenna26

Friend Code : a5a601
    MM Name : Nic

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago. - Page 4 Empty Re: The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago.

Post  NicmcKenna26 Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am

sunnyind wrote:Hi Friends, let us banish zombies on our manor when the counter reaches upto 1 and leave for friends to come on our manor and banish them, so this way we can all complete quest in just few charms then spending diamonds or spending hours on collecting charms. I will bring sly Homuncululs to 1/10. If anyone bring the same zombie to 1/10, we can mutually complete the quest.

Happy hunting.

I have began doing this, Sunnyind, and now have Dark Adept and Priestess of Chaos at 1 hit if anyone wants to use them Smile
    dondave
    dondave

Friend Code : 8b0e48
    MM Name : Don

Post  dondave Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:36 am

same here leaving it at 1 for the day, will start next creature tonight.
    Jan0809

Post  Jan0809 Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 pm

NicmcKenna26 wrote:
    sunnyind wrote:Hi Friends, let us banish zombies on our manor when the counter reaches upto 1 and leave for friends to come on our manor and banish them, so this way we can all complete quest in just few charms then spending diamonds or spending hours on collecting charms. I will bring sly Homuncululs to 1/10. If anyone bring the same zombie to 1/10, we can mutually complete the quest.

Happy hunting.

I have began doing this, Sunnyind, and now have Dark Adept and Priestess of Chaos at 1 hit if anyone wants to use them Smile

Hi I have added you as a friend hope that is ok I am on the quest of dark adept. I have started trying to get mine down to one
    Thanks
    Jan
    NicmcKenna26
    NicmcKenna26

Friend Code : a5a601
    MM Name : Nic

Post  NicmcKenna26 Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Jan0809 wrote:
    NicmcKenna26 wrote:

Happy hunting.

Hi I have added you as a friend hope that is ok I am on the quest of dark adept. I have started trying to get mine down to one
    Thanks
    Jan

Jan, I can see you as a pending friend but it won't let me accept you (says I've accepted too many today!!). I'll accept you tomorrow. It's hard to find monsters in friends manors but you have a few that I need - so thanks Very Happy
    Sharbee

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago. - Page 4 Empty Old thread

Post  Sharbee Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:34 pm

This is an orignal but old Monster Hunter thread, much as I love Sam for posting this. Things have changed a lot. New issues are being discussed here. I am not trying to deviate from Sam, just that this post relates to the new August 2012 Monster event issues.

http://www.mmuff.com/t755-august-monsters-return

All experience appreciated. Thanks.
    xoxo DONNA xoxo
    xoxo DONNA xoxo

Friend Code : acc538
    MM Name : xoxo DONNA xoxo

Post  xoxo DONNA xoxo Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Anyone with the dark adept at 1 please try and add me as I can't add any of you, you've all been added three times today. I've got my dark adept down to 2. cheers
    khames5

Post  khames5 Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:02 pm

I can't get the monster quests to start. If I finished the quests during the original event, does that mean I won't get any more monster ones?
    Sharbee

Post  Sharbee Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Seems so. Read here.

http://www.mmuff.com/t755-august-monsters-return
    Jan0809

Post  Jan0809 Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

NicmcKenna26 wrote:
    Jan0809 wrote:
    NicmcKenna26 wrote:

Happy hunting.

Thanks
    Jan

Jan, I can see you as a pending friend but it won't let me accept you (says I've accepted too many today!!). I'll accept you tomorrow. It's hard to find monsters in friends manors but you have a few that I need - so thanks Very Happy

Thank you very much happy hunting Smile
    xoxo DONNA xoxo
    xoxo DONNA xoxo

Post  xoxo DONNA xoxo Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:26 am

So far I have been unable to find any adepts at 1/5. I have one in my manor. Please guys let me know who you are. Thanks
    Donna
    Jan0809

Post  Jan0809 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 pm

xoxo DONNA xoxo wrote:So far I have been unable to find any adepts at 1/5. I have one in my manor. Please guys let me know who you are. Thanks
    Donna

Hi Donna.
    If it is ok I will add you. I have got the priestess of chaos at 1 if that's any help
    Jan
    xoxo DONNA xoxo
    xoxo DONNA xoxo

Post  xoxo DONNA xoxo Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:45 pm

thanks Jan
    maryanne.dorman

Friend Code : 2bc98b
    MM Name : MAD49

Post  maryanne.dorman Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:11 am

Jan0809 wrote:
    xoxo DONNA xoxo wrote:So far I have been unable to find any adepts at 1/5. I have one in my manor. Please guys let me know who you are. Thanks
    Donna

Hi Donna.
    If it is ok I will add you. I have got the priestess of chaos at 1 if that's any help
    Jan

Hi - if you still have the Priestess of Chaos at 1/5 can you add me?

Dinsbut

Post  Dinsbut Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:25 pm

MVacc on the weekly top monsters (#31) has both a dark adept at 1/5 and a priestess at 1/7. I just spent an hour going through the top players while waiting for my energy to replenish, looking for a weakened ancient skeleton, but couldn't find any ancient skeletons ANYWHERE!

Missy Iane (#9 on monsters - the middle tab, not weekly) has a dark adept at 1/5 and a phantom knight at 1/10 too.

On another note, I have had a blank services tab since the last update. Anyone else experiencing this?
    xoxo DONNA xoxo
    xoxo DONNA xoxo

Post  xoxo DONNA xoxo Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 am

Everyone has a blank screen on Services they have taken away weekly codes and friends
    gemfinder
    gemfinder

Post  gemfinder Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Donna

I've got one Donna.
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Asia in rated players has adept and priestess weakened.

Suka has a stone gargoyle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:08 am