MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

shortcut to monster collection

paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

shortcut to monster collection Empty shortcut to monster collection

Post  paulinelhg Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Click on monster quest icon at bottom right hand corner..the middle button, Pop up screen appear showing time left (<1 Day). Click on diploma, click go to collection.

How I wish I know this earlier, I hate all that scrolling n was crash out a couple of times today because I scrolled too fast!

Last edited by paulinelhg on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add details)
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

shortcut to monster collection Empty Re: shortcut to monster collection

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 pm

[quote="paulinelhg"]Click on monster quest icon at bottom right hand corner..the middle button, Pop up screen appear showing time left (<1 Day). Click on diploma, click go to collection.

How I wish I know this earlier, I hate all that scrolling n was crash out a couple of times today because I scrolled too fast![/quote

Another method:
    1. Click on any monster
    2. Click on collection item you might get
    3. Click on go to collection

This will work with any roamer, that gives a collection item. The event button will leave when the event is over, but the roamers will be around for a little while after.

This works for getting to the gypsy collections, Space collections, etc. any collection that a roamer drops a collection item for!

Piano Fingers pointed this out this past week....wish I had thought of that. I had used the beach quests the same way.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 am

Thanks for the tIP, I must have miss out that post by piano finger! And its true roamers stay, quest button will disappear soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:58 pm