MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+27
Carriejh77
Dug
Admin
WaccaWacca!
NatDream
Mogul
Jakki
cssconstruct
Evilmoo
liasel
Brittney25
T & T
Trekker
Samc147
kk_mm
Annette70
Chezzy
Lillypop
Caz
AdmN
ycul
gailg
Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
Diana❤
Soozicle
Savannah123
karen_ni
31 posters

Gibby was banned!!!!

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gibby was banned!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Thank you all for support!!!

Speaking of which heard from game insight this morning...sounds as if this is either a generic message, or something flagged the changing time ban. I can assure you all, I have never done that so hopefully this was just a snafu that just happened in the wake of the game rumors and I can return to the game!

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is ... and I am here to help you the best way possible. I can assure you that the system of cheating blocking works automatically and was checked for quality.

If you change your system's clock time or date it affects on game. In this case changing system date and/or time is cheating and it is not allowed to do while playing the game.

So I could look through the matter thoroughly, please provide me with the following information:

1) Your UDID. To find it open iTunes on your computer. Select iPad when it appears in the left column. Click the Summary tab. The serial number will be displayed. Click Serial Number, and the Identifier (UDID) will appear. Please, note that your device needs to be plugged into your computer (the info will not show up unless device is plugged in).
    2) Game version installed.

Thank you in advance
    !
    Annette70

Friend Code : Ask
    MM Name : Ask

Post  Annette70 Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 pm

So sorry they have banned you unjustly! Find it interesting and humorous they said they checked their new program for quality..lol..is this the same checking for QUALITY they perform on all other aspects of the game???? They ASSURE this QUALITY checking as well. Penalizing others for your own inability to produce a game without programming issues is not very nice. It should be a challenge for the developers to make better games and learn from their mistakes.

I'm flying under the radar...lol..much luck with your game. I truly hope they realize this makes they game better and players such as you move the game and we all work to achieve what you have! No jealousy and haters should just stop playing if they don't like it...
    The info they require to check your game will allow them FULL access to your game and how you have played. Shows the diamonds used, purchased, gifts, etc....even so....if you have done nothing with time then it should not be a problem. Good luck! Hope to see you back on top SOON!!!
    kk_mm

MM Name : kk DoNOTBuy

Post  kk_mm Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Savannah123 wrote:You are assuming " too many complaints" is not just a blanket statement from those that do not speak English (no offense to anyone) how can helping people make them mad? Or does someone really think that your name on a wall in a game is worth hurting another? Crap just realized the real world may be alive in a game!!

This is a just a game and I would be really shocked to see people complainting to have received more gifts; how pathetic it is to bring in the real world into a game like this!

Gibby, I'm not one of your friends, but you have my full support and hope you back to the game soon.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:36 pm

gibby wrote:Thank you all for support!!!

Speaking of which heard from game insight this morning...sounds as if this is either a generic message, or something flagged the changing time ban. I can assure you all, I have never done that so hopefully this was just a snafu that just happened in the wake of the game rumors and I can return to the game!

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is ... and I am here to help you the best way possible. I can assure you that the system of cheating blocking works automatically and was checked for quality.

If you change your system's clock time or date it affects on game. In this case changing system date and/or time is cheating and it is not allowed to do while playing the game.

So I could look through the matter thoroughly, please provide me with the following information:

1) Your UDID. To find it open iTunes on your computer. Select iPad when it appears in the left column. Click the Summary tab. The serial number will be displayed. Click Serial Number, and the Identifier (UDID) will appear. Please, note that your device needs to be plugged into your computer (the info will not show up unless device is plugged in).
    2) Game version installed.

Thank you in advance
    !

What iPad are you using? I remember seeing something about wifi and 4G not being on the same time and causing problems. I am on iPad1 so I never really paid attention to it.
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Post  Samc147 Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi Gibby.

That's terrible. I hope you get your game back real quick. That's just shocking. If I still can I will gift you everyday so you don't loose put while you can't play xx
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:50 pm

gibby wrote:Just letting you all know, I am fighting to get my game restored. I was at a level 402 before the ban. I don't know why I was banned, but if I befriended you, here is where i will post some updates on my communcaiton with Game-Insight.

I am sorry to hear that you were banned. I hope you can get it all resolved fairly quickly.
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 2 Empty Gibby

Post  Savannah123 Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:01 pm

How does the response about time change and/or some generic cheating get a message "too many complaints"? Of course as with everything GI nothing makes since, if you want that it will cost 2,000 diamonds!!!
    T & T

MM Name : T and T

Post  T & T Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:48 pm

And to think I was just about to officially change my name to Hermie. Wink
    Hang in there. I just visited and wasn't prevented from gifting (I was earlier), it still shows you at 402 and people can post to your wall. I take that to be a good sign.
    Diana❤
    Diana❤

MM Name : Diana❤

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re:Gibby banned

Post  Diana❤ Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi Gibby

Just thought you'd like to know your wish list has been restored. Maybe a positive sign.
    Diana❤.

Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ

MM Name : Aphrodite Jo

Post  Aphrodite- PJ/TJ Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:22 pm

queen queen
    Hey luv!

Been working hard this weekend for the cause! Lol!
    Our friends ROCK!
    Will be waiting with many hugs and kisses when you get back!
    TJ

Brittney25

Post  Brittney25 Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 am

It is well known that you and trashajoe both know a "secret" to leveling super fast. It's obvious that's why you were banned- none of this mystery gift nonsense that's been going around. Bottom line is, don't cheat! And if you're going to do it, do it with more discretion! Trashajoe was practically advertising it. Now she posts on everyone's wall that she will send them the secret when and if she is banned.
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Post  gailg Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:52 am

Brittney25 wrote:It is well known that you and trashajoe both know a "secret" to leveling super fast. It's obvious that's why you were banned- none of this mystery gift nonsense that's been going around. Bottom line is, don't cheat! And if you're going to do it, do it with more discretion! Trashajoe was practically advertising it. Now she posts on everyone's wall that she will send them the secret when and if she is banned.

This is probably not a good idea Brittney. Whatever the reason, Gibby has now been full restored by GI. I don't know how to say something to you without you taking it the wrong way. Cos I don't mean to be awful to you :-( Maybe consider removing the post and writing privately to him? I know it's not my business, (yes I can hear you haha) but please reconsider what you have said on a public forum.
    Brittney25

Post  Brittney25 Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 am

gailg wrote:
    Brittney25 wrote:It is well known that you and trashajoe both know a "secret" to leveling super fast. It's obvious that's why you were banned- none of this mystery gift nonsense that's been going around. Bottom line is, don't cheat! And if you're going to do it, do it with more discretion! Trashajoe was practically advertising it. Now she posts on everyone's wall that she will send them the secret when and if she is banned.

This is probably not a good idea Brittney. Whatever the reason, Gibby has now been full restored by GI. I don't know how to say something to you without you taking it the wrong way. Cos I don't mean to be awful to you :-( Maybe consider removing the post and writing privately to him? I know it's not my business, (yes I can hear you haha) but please reconsider what you have said on a public forum.

Why isn't it a good idea? They aren't trying to hide their cheating, so no harm done. If gibby wants me to delete my comment, then I will. But I see no reason why I should. And he has not been fully restored. He has a level 4 account now.
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ

Post  Aphrodite- PJ/TJ Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 am

Gibby and I don't hide that we have a leveling secret- its ours and it's not "cheating". There are many different tricks to this game. We have chosen not to share it with anyone else yet- this had made some other players angry. Apparently you are one of them Brittany. I am sorry if you are angry but this is between Giiby and I.
    If we decide together to share the secret or if I get banned to then I may disperse the secret.

We are not cheaters and I think it is petty and irresponsible that you accuse us of this on this forum.
    You may want to reconsider your position.

Trasha joe
    liasel

Post  liasel Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:35 am

I have a friend named Brittney..hope ur not the same person. Why are you so frustrated?! For God's sake, this is a game! There are no written rules of how to play this game (with the exception of date/time cheating) therefore, no one has the right to call anyone else a cheater. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by selini on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    gailg

Post  gailg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 am

Brittney25 wrote:
    gailg wrote:

Why isn't it a good idea? They aren't trying to hide their cheating, so no harm done. If gibby wants me to delete my comment, then I will. But I see no reason why I should. And he has not been fully restored. He has a level 4 account now.

What's a level 4 account? He was on level 402 when I was gifting him and tipping all his rooms. I will have to go and look. What has happened to you to make you so bitter about him and Trashajoe?I thought it was not a good idea to publicly accuse people of cheating. Just from a polite point of view! It's not cheating to use glitches to get ahead. And everyone maybe apart from you seem to have favourite ways of advancing in the game, which quite frankly is sometimes a boring mess! When I was locked in my manor for 24 days I was glad of any help I could get from friends because I got none at all from GI. Maybe there is some history here between you all that I am totally unaware of but I only suggested politely that maybe this was not the best way to say what you had to say. Quite apart from the massive support he has. And now I see people hoping you are not the Brittany they have as a friend. That's so sad. That is all I meant, I meant you no harm at all.
    Evilmoo
    Evilmoo

MM Name : Moo

Post  Evilmoo Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:34 am

I'm one of gibby's friends and he is still on my friend list

(Hi Gibby it's Moo)

I can visit his manor and the gift sends but then says he is banned. It's ridiculous if people are complaining about him - IT'S JUST A GAME!!!

What is all the fuss about the mystery gifts anyway?

Hope you're back soon Gibby! ❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited by Evilmoo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ

Post  Aphrodite- PJ/TJ Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 am

gailg wrote:
    Brittney25 wrote:
    gailg wrote:

What's a level 4 account? He was on level 402 when I was gifting him and tipping all his rooms. I will have to go and look. What has happened to you to make you so bitter about him and Trashajoe?I thought it was not a good idea to publicly accuse people of cheating. Just from a polite point of view! It's not cheating to use glitches to get ahead. And everyone maybe apart from you seem to have favourite ways of advancing in the game, which quite frankly is sometimes a boring mess! When I was locked in my manor for 24 days I was glad of any help I could get from friends because I got none at all from GI. Maybe there is some history here between you all that I am totally unaware of but I only suggested politely that maybe this was not the best way to say what you had to say. Quite apart from the massive support he has. And now I see people hoping you are not the Brittany they have as a friend. That's so sad. That is all I meant, I meant you no harm at all.

Just so you know- Gibby opened a new game on another iPad not to play but to check on me:) He and i are friends amd i think he is worried about me. He is not using it to play but only for the mm wall and thats what Brittany came across last night. He is waiting to hear from support still for his level 402 game and doesn't want to change anything over to his new game. -trasha
    gailg

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 2 Empty Gibby

Post  gailg Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:56 am

Ha so not fully restored then but at least explained why I can go to his level 402 game and Brittany sees a level 4 game. earlier on I could gift and tip with no problem. And he had the ability to add me as a friend. Thats weird I gave the code to a mutual friend to put on his wall. But can he see his wall. he could get the code off here i suppose

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:04 am

Trashajoe wrote:Gibby and I don't hide that we have a leveling secret- its ours and it's not "cheating". There are many different tricks to this game. We have chosen not to share it with anyone else yet- this had made some other players angry. Apparently you are one of them Brittany. I am sorry if you are angry but this is between Giiby and I.
    If we decide together to share the secret or if I get banned to then I may disperse the secret.

We are not cheaters and I think it is petty and irresponsible that you accuse us of this on this forum.

Trasha joe

Just spill the beans on how you do it! I've reached my high level goal so not interested in going further but I am bloody intrigued after looking at your achievements and collection charges Wink
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ

Post  Aphrodite- PJ/TJ Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:28 am

Shelliqua wrote:
    Trashajoe wrote:Gibby and I don't hide that we have a leveling secret- its ours and it's not "cheating". There are many different tricks to this game. We have chosen not to share it with anyone else yet- this had made some other players angry. Apparently you are one of them Brittany. I am sorry if you are angry but this is between Giiby and I.

Trasha joe

Just spill the beans on how you do it! I've reached my high level goal so not interested in going further but I am bloody intrigued after looking at your achievements and collection charges Wink

Sorry luv- I made a promise to Gibby - I don't take my promises lightly.

Trasha
    Chezzy

Gibby was banned!!!! - Page 2 Empty This is a Gibby check in ;0)

Post  Chezzy Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 am

Hey Gibby,

Me and Phillcost are missing you and hope you are hanging in there....hopefully you will be back with us soon!

Pleased to report summer is officially here at last and may even last the week lol.

Take care and make sure you post on our walls asap...we need to know you're back ;0)

Thinking of you from across the pond x

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Wow Brittany...you seem pretty bitter. Sorry that trasha and I know something you don't...Smile but within the realm of this game, what we do actually isn't cheating. We banish creatures. How is that cheating?

No word on the game insight front, but hopefully this is settled soon.

I miss you all! Trasha, jakki, phillcost/chezzy, lillypop, etc!!!! I have too many to name, and most of your support will not go unrecognized. Smile

Brittany - unlike you, I will wish well upon you and your endeavors. have a nice life. Smile
    Brittney25

Post  Brittney25 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE mystery manor. I play everyday. I've spend over $100 on diamonds on this game. I've spend countless hours on this game. It upsets me that players are using a "cheat" to literally not play the game and just level up as quickly as possible. My husband is a computer programmer, he is employed by Blizzard. He is a professional and he KNOWS how this is happening. They have downloaded a program that lets them banish unlimited. It IS CHEATING. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. Go to trashajoe's wall, click on MikMik, and scroll to the bottom of his page. She says on his wall and I quote "I'm just cheating and leveling up". See for yourselves. She will no doubt have him delete it so you must be quick. It is not what the game is intended for. I am not bitter, I don't understand why I'm being called that. I just don't think it's fair that I level by exploring rooms, and banishing creatures without a special program that lets me do it over and over again without closing the banish window while others do it with their program and level and don't play the game. Trashajoe, you don't even have all your rooms unlocked! Why are you even playing? So, I have said my peace. If I am further harassed, it will be reported. I have screen-shotted the name calling and I won't hesitate to send it in. I love mystery manor, please stop ruining the game. I will not post again, and those who comment on my wall about this, will be deleted from my list.
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ
    Aphrodite- PJ/TJ

Post  Aphrodite- PJ/TJ Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Brittney25 wrote:Let me start off by saying that I LOVE mystery manor. I play everyday. I've spend over $100 on diamonds on this game. I've spend countless hours on this game. It upsets me that players are using a "cheat" to literally not play the game and just level up as quickly as possible. My husband is a computer programmer, he is employed by Blizzard. He is a professional and he KNOWS how this is happening. They have downloaded a program that lets them banish unlimited. It IS CHEATING. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. Go to trashajoe's wall, click on MikMik, and scroll to the bottom of his page. She says on his wall and I quote "I'm just cheating and leveling up". See for yourselves. She will no doubt have him delete it so you must be quick. It is not what the game is intended for. I am not bitter, I don't understand why I'm being called that. I just don't think it's fair that I level by exploring rooms, and banishing creatures without a special program that lets me do it over and over again without closing the banish window while others do it with their program and level and don't play the game. Trashajoe, you don't even have all your rooms unlocked! Why are you even playing? So, I have said my peace. If I am further harassed, it will be reported. I have screen-shotted the name calling and I won't hesitate to send it in. I love mystery manor, please stop ruining the game. I will not post again, and those who comment on my wall about this, will be deleted from my list.

I am not name calling- but I don't feel it's fair to threaten without allowing me to defend myself.
    There is no special program that I have downloaded
    I am not cheating- I was joking with mikmik- we do that
    I luv my friends and I enjoy playing my game how I play it as well.
    I am sorry if you are being harassed and I hope people do leave you alone so you can play your game in peace.
    TJ

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 pm