MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


4 posters

    Diamond van hesling

    avatar
    Mogul


    Posts : 73
    Points : 3964
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-05-07

    Diamond van hesling Empty Diamond van hesling

    Post  Mogul Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:30 pm

    Which collections must be charged to obtain the diplomas needed to charge the diamond van hesling collection? The diploma names and the collection names do not match.

    Thanks much

    gemfinder
    gemfinder


    Posts : 82
    Points : 3993
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-07-09

    Diamond van hesling Empty Re: Diamond van hesling

    Post  gemfinder Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:00 pm

    Bump

    Anyone know the answer here? Got this quest myself now.
    avatar
    badlydrawn


    Posts : 10
    Points : 3853
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-06-05

    Diamond van hesling Empty Re: Diamond van hesling

    Post  badlydrawn Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 pm

    Is this what you are looking for? (Partly taken from paulinehg's list in Game strategies);

    Master of Mummification - Keeper of pyramids (119) x5
    Champion of Morality - Craft of seduction (120) x5
    Ghost Hunter - Eternal wanderer (122) x4
    Gargoyle Catcher - Stone horror (123) x4
    One Against the Undead - Raising the undead (124) x3

    Hope it helps Very Happy
    gemfinder
    gemfinder


    Posts : 82
    Points : 3993
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-07-09

    Diamond van hesling Empty Re: Diamond van hesling

    Post  gemfinder Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 pm

    badlydrawn wrote:Is this what you are looking for? (Partly taken from paulinehg's list in Game strategies);

    Master of Mummification - Keeper of pyramids (119) x5
    Champion of Morality - Craft of seduction (120) x5
    Ghost Hunter - Eternal wanderer (122) x4
    Gargoyle Catcher - Stone horror (123) x4
    One Against the Undead - Raising the undead (124) x3

    Hope it helps Very Happy

    Marvellous!

    Thank you to you and Paulinehg!!!
    avatar
    Mogul


    Posts : 73
    Points : 3964
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-05-07

    Diamond van hesling Empty Re: Diamond van hesling

    Post  Mogul Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 pm

    Thanks. Is it a bit strange that I have the diamond van hesling quest and the only other related quest was princess of chaos/adept? I have not seen any quests to charge collections to receive the diplomas.
    engineer
    engineer


    Posts : 284
    Points : 4260
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Diamond van hesling Empty Re: Diamond van hesling

    Post  engineer Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:03 am

    Mogul wrote:Thanks. Is it a bit strange that I have the diamond van hesling quest and the only other related quest was princess of chaos/adept? I have not seen any quests to charge collections to receive the diplomas.
    That's because there aren't any. It's all taken care of in the "event" boxes on the right-hand side.
    avatar
    Mogul


    Posts : 73
    Points : 3964
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-05-07

    Diamond van hesling Empty Re: Diamond van hesling

    Post  Mogul Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 am

    engineer wrote:
    Mogul wrote:Thanks. Is it a bit strange that I have the diamond van hesling quest and the only other related quest was princess of chaos/adept? I have not seen any quests to charge collections to receive the diplomas.
    That's because there aren't any. It's all taken care of in the "event" boxes on the right-hand side.

    all I have on the right had side is the event notice box with the clock ticking down. Unlike the last full moon event I don't have any other boxes with collections to charge. I have sent an email to GI -ha. Event will be over before I hear from them.

    Sponsored content


    Diamond van hesling Empty Re: Diamond van hesling

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:37 am